- Brian AtwoodZebra Calf-Hair Point-Toe PumpDetailsZebra-print dyed calf hair (Italy).Leather piping around collar.4" striped stacked heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemIvory cotton embroidered lace blouse from Giambattista Valli featuring a crew neck, darts to the chest, cap sleeves, an invisible back zip fastening and a scalloped hem.
- Similar itemLight wash denim shorts with ripped details and striped inner lining. Five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems with side slits. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE-A fluid blouse finds elegance with lace insets at shoulders and tiny gathers that lend an easy fit. Center front seam, curved hem. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 26" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% silk. Combo fabric: 62% cotton, 23% nylon, 15% rayon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanPlato Patent Leather Pump, NudeDetailsPatent leather upper.Pointed toe tops 1/2" platform.Cushioned leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.3" covered heel; 2 1/2" equiv."Plato" is made in Italy of Spanish material.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemWhite and black silk floral print blouse from Aquilano.Rimondi featuring a round neck, a black edge trim, cap sleeves, a panelled block colour design, a black floral and stripe print to the front and a fitted style. This item is true to fit.
- Pretty soon the smell of hamburgers and fireworks will permeate the summer air and it's imperative you celebrate the Fourth of July in style. Make sure you're dressed for the occasion in this fresh summertime silhouette. The Cassie is our signature boyfriend short boasting a mid rise waist and a 3 1/2" rolled inseam for moderate coverage, relaxed comfort, and timeless style. This exclusive, limited edition style features tonal stars and stripes applied in a laser print for a lasting effect. The great thing about the Cassie Flag Short is it features an Americana motif that's on-trend all summer long. No need to reserve it for one day out of the year! Rolled denim short. Mid rise waist. 6" unrolled - 3 1/2" rolled inseam. This item fits true to size. 100% cotton. Zip fly Made in the USA.
- Similar itemSophia WebsterLola Striped Crystal-Toe Pump, Black/WhiteDetailsSophia Webster striped calfskin pump.4 1/4" covered heel.Pointed toe with crystal details.Low-dipped vamp elongates legs.Padded leather footbed.Leather lining and sole."Lola" is made in Brazil.Designer About Sophia Webster:The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.