- Similar itemCap sleeve top with front ruffle detail and peplum waist. Material: 59% Rayon, 41% Acetate.
- Similar itemSchutzFloralite Scalloped Ankle-Wrap Pump, SalmonDetailsSchutz "Floralite" nubuck pump.Topstitching trims scalloped counter.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe.Leather lining and sole.4 1/2" covered heel.Made in Brazil.Designer About Schutz Shoes:Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemLight wash denim shorts with ripped details and striped inner lining. Five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems with side slits. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemWhite and black silk floral print blouse from Aquilano.Rimondi featuring a round neck, a black edge trim, cap sleeves, a panelled block colour design, a black floral and stripe print to the front and a fitted style. This item is true to fit.
- There is nothing quite like a pair of chic pumps from the luxurious Jimmy Choo. Glossy patent leather upper. Pointed toe shape. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4½'' Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Oscar de la RentaCap Sleeve Lace Peplum Blouse, IvoryDetailsSilk chiffon embellished with lace.Jewel neckline; hidden button placket.Cap sleeves.Fitted bodice; flares at waist.Hem hits hip.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemComfy, stretchy cotton in a great dark wash. This is what we call the ultimate summer short. City fit—our lowest rise. Sits just above hip. 4" inseam. Cotton. Zip fly. Cuffed. Machine wash. Import.
- Brian AtwoodZebra Calf-Hair Point-Toe PumpDetailsZebra-print dyed calf hair (Italy).Leather piping around collar.4" striped stacked heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.