- Similar itemReversible long sleeve double-breasted wool coat in light grey. Contrasting notched lapel collar in dark grey. Rounded shoulders. Removable storm flaps and sleeves with button fastening. Button closure and flap pockets at front. Alternate side in dark grey. Tonal stitching. 70% virgin, 25% nylon, 5% cashmere. Imported.
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with faded, worn and torn detail at front and rear pockets. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pocke. Tapered skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Low rise. 29'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Michael Kors Long-Sleeve Draped Mohair CardiganDetailsBanker chunky knit with ribbed trim.Open front.Long sleeves.Loose, draped silhouette.Mohair/polyamide/wool.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaKitty Cat Satin Flat Slipper, BlackDetailsRefresh your look-and lift your mood-with this Charlotte Olympia slipper. The whimsical, best-selling cat design brings all the eye-catching style of the designer's stunning platforms, but with a flat heel you can rock day in, day out.Silk satin with golden and crystal embroidered cat face on vamp.Ear-pointed, tonal metallic leather-trimmed collar.Round toe.Leather-lined insole and sole.1/2" leather-covered block heel.Slip-on style."Kitty" is made in Italy.Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- MOTHER's The Looker Scaramouche Tie Dye Skinny Jean is an artist's palette of bright tie dye in painterly strokes; Lightweight faded canvas-hued denim with horizontal striped tie dye in lilac, emerald, red, and navy; Hand dyed; Five pocket design; Matte gold hardware; Mid rise; Skinny silhouette hits at ankle. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- We love Andrew Marc for his undying ability to create sleek, wearable and warm designs with urban edge to spare. Mid-weight stretch wool woven. Funnel neck. Double breasted button front. Long sleeve with rounded shoulders. Two pockets at front. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 25'' from base of back collar to hem, 27'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; May vary by size. Self: 80% Wool / 20% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Charlotte OlympiaCharlotte's Web Embroidered Velvet Slipper, BlackDetailsVelvet upper with tonal grosgrain trim.Metallic embroidered spider web at round toe.Crystal-inset golden spider on left shoe.Peaked vamp.1/2" metallic leather flat heel with crystal strip.Leather lining and sole."Charlotte's Web" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemBlack linen and cotton blend 'Tattle' long cardigan from A.F.Vandevorst featuring a wrap style V neck, long sleeves, a collar, a sheer knit with chunky knit detailing and a tie around the waist.
- Similar itemBlack slipper style loafers.