- Similar itemLive the Process black and blush colorblock stretch tech-jersey geometric leggings. High waist, geometric colorblock panels. 12" rise, 23" inseam, 10" leg opening, approximately Pulls on. Available in Black/Blush. Supplex®/LYCRA® Machine wash. Made in U.S. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Satin shoulder straps, lightly boned, lace back panel, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 55% viscose, 45% polyamide. Dry clean
- Similar itemLong sleeve crepe blazer in navy. Padded pagoda shoulders. Peaked lapel collar. Breast pocket. Single-button closure and slanted flap pockets at front. Four decorative buttons at sleeve cuffs. Two vents at at back. Welt pockets at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 50% acetate, 50% rayon. Lining: 75% rayon, 25% silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack silk velvet 1970's strapless bustier from Gucci featuring a back asymmetric snap button closure and cropped hem with layered silk trim details. Bust 32", Waist 26", Length 15.5". Please note, this particular vintage piece has never been worn and has original tags attached, but might have minor imperfections.
- Oversize long sleeve wool blazer in black. Peaked lapel collar in tonal contrasting trim. Padded shoulder. Single button closure and flap pockets at front. Five decorative buttons at sleeve cuffs. Welt pockets at interior. Silk lining. Tonal stitching. Body: 100% virgin wool. Trim: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Italy.
- Wolford velvet 66-denier leggings. Soft microfiber with golden geometric sequin stripes. Banded waist. Cropped at ankle. Nylon/spandex. Made in Austria.
- Similar itemWolfordScarlett Sequin-Stripe Leggings, Black/GoldDetailsWolford velvet 66-denier leggings.Soft microfiber with golden geometric sequin stripes.Banded waist.Cropped at ankle.Nylon/spandex.Made in Austria.Designer About Wolford:In 1949, industrialist Reinhold Wolff and businessman Walter Palmers founded Wolford in Bregenz, a decade or so after nylon stockings made their first appearance. Today, the Wolford brand is hailed worldwide for producing quality hosiery, undergarments, and designer collections with perfect fit and aesthetic appeal.
- Similar itemBlack strapless silk bustier top from Alexander McQueen featuring a sweetheart neckline, a contrasting gold-tone design to the top, a fitted waist, a peplum hem and a rear zip fastening.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting.Notched collar with peaked lapels.Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs.Formfitting with single button closure.Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent.Wool/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.