Sale / PriceAll
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Sheer-Sleeve Wide-Leg Crepe JumpsuitAlexander McQueen. Sheer-Sleeve Wide-Leg Crepe Jumpsuit, Black. Alexander McQueen woven crepe jumpsuit. Deep V neckline with button-and-loop trim; button front. Sheer long sleeves; button cuffs. Banded natural waist. Wide legs. Straight hems fall to the floor. Hidden back zip. Acetate/viscose. Silk lining. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Jeweled Cape-Back JumpsuitAlexander McQueen. Jeweled Cape-Back Jumpsuit, Black. Alexander McQueen crepe jumpsuit with embroidered crystal . Deep split neckline; zip front; back pleat. Long cape sleeves. Banded natural waist. Slim legs; center crease. Straight hems. Acetate/viscose. Silk lining. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Leaf-crepe embellished jumpsuitAlexander McQueen's black leaf-crepe jumpsuit sculpts a feminine silhouette with its bandeau neckline and internal boned bodice. Stripes of shimmering silver-tone beads adorn the sides, which only work to enhance the streamlined, slim fit. Elongate the cropped leg with strappy, point-toe pumps.
- Preowned Alexander Mcqueen Jersey JumpsuitThis Gathered Jumpsuit Is An Avant-Garde Number By Famed Designer Alexander Mcqueen. The Hourglass-Shaped Garment Is Anchored By Its Wide, Smooth Waistband, From Which The Heavily Gathered Legging Portion Extends Out Over The Hips. The Voluminous Gathering Creates A Sharp Hip, Increasing The Flattering Angle Of The Waist. A Cropped Mantle Covers The Torso, Falling In Smooth Flutes Over The Bust. The Neckline Is A Low Scoop In Front, With Elegant Shoulder Straps, And Forms A Keyhole At The Center Back Neck. The Torso Is Gathered Lightly Into The Waist To Make The Smooth Waistband Even More Striking. The Lower Legs Are Tight To The Ankles, Mirroring The Tapering Lines Of The Shoulder Straps For A Symmetrical And Elegant Look. This Garment Is A Unique Design Which Pays Homage To And Enhances The Curves Of The Female Form, Creating A Wonderful Statement Piece For The Bold Woman.Accused Repeatedly For Abusing His Models And Putting Women In "unwearable" Clothing Designer Alexander Mcqueen Actually Really Loved To Design For A Strong And Independent Woman. Here He Has Created The Most Free And Independent Of Garments, A Jumpsuit In Stretch Jersey. Flattering To The Waist With Interesting Draped Legs This Jumpsuit Was Meant For Mcqueens Modern Woman, Agile And Ready To Pounce And Tackle The World.
- Alexander McQueen Strapless Beaded-Stripe JumpsuitAlexander McQueen. Strapless Beaded-Stripe Jumpsuit. Alexander McQueen stretch-knit jumpsuit with beaded stripe side trim. Strapless neckline. Sleeveless. Seamed bodice. Fitted silhouette. Straight legs. Back zip closure. Acetate/rayon. Made in Italy.
- Preowned 2000s Alexander Mcqueen Tuxedo JumpsuitThis Alexander Mcqueen Jumpsuit Features A Jacket Style Top. There Is A Satin Lapel That Frames The Neckline. The Top Wraps Over Itself, With Interior Button Closures On The Waist. There Is Slight Pleating To The Pants, Along With Pockets On Either Hip. The Pants Flow Away From The Body Slightly, Which Counterbalances The Fitted, Tight Waistline. There Is A Faux Pocket Detail On The Back, Along With One On The Chest. This Is Simple, But So Well Designed By One The Greatest Designers Ever. A Testament To His Timeless Talent, This Jumpsuit Is An Ideal Piece For Any Wardrobe. Excellent Condition. Fully Lined. Label Present.
- Alexander McQueen Asymmetric JumpsuitFrom the asymmetric shoulder to the subtly cropped ankles, Alexander McQueens black jumpsuit is a contemporary statement with chic appeal. Fitted, flattering and easy to style, it can be made sleek for smart functions or sultry for after-dark fun - Black fabric, asymmetric neckline, zipped back, cropped ankles - Slim fit - Wear it with stiletto pumps and a clutch bag
- Alexander Mcqueen One Shoulder Satin JumpsuitOne Shoulder Satin Jumpsuit From Alexander McQueenDraped Bow One Shoulder With Slim-Fitting Bodice Through Cinched WaistAll-Over Sheen With Back Zip Closure, Wide Legs, And Floor-Length Cut100% Silk, Dry CleanMade In Italy With Italian SizingAvailable In Silver?
- Alexander McQueen Lace Panel JumpsuitSale Up to 50% Off Now On! Selected brands only. Plus Free Shipping on Full Price Merchandise Over $150Black silk blend lace panel jumpsuit from Alexander McQueen featuring a sleeveless design, a round neck, a concealed rear zip fastening and a straight leg.
- Preowned Alexander Mcqueen Spring 2002 "dance Of The Twisted Bull" JumpsuitShown In Beige As Look #30 As Viewable On Vogue's Webpage From The Spring 2002 Collection "dance Of The Twisted Bull" This Corseted Jumpsuit Was Originally Made And Intended For The Runway However At Some Point It Was Decided To Be Shown In Beige And Thus Was Never Finished. Please Note In The Photos The Unfinished Hem Of The Trousers As Well As The Hand Sewn In Label And Rushed Hand Finishing To The Inside Lining, All Signs Which Point To This Being A Design Sample And Not A Production Piece. A Rare Piece Of Design History Indeed From One Of The Worlds Uncontested True Masters. This Is A Striking Avant-Garde Jumpsuit By Famed Design House Alexander Mcqueen. In A Scarlet Satin, The Jumpsuit Extends To The Floor In Wide-Legged Trousers, Which Fall From The Sharply-Angled Seams Of The Corseted Torso. The Corset's Structure Is Largely Hidden Within The Lining Of The Jumpsuit, But Its Seams Are Revealed Across The Abdomen For A Highly Flattering Line. Angling Up Across The Bust From The Waist Are Parallel Lines Of Cording, Which Criss-Cross Above The Bust From The Pointed Sweetheart Neck. The Sleeves Are Off The Shoulder And Hang Behind The Arm, Accented By The Same Polka-Dot Chiffon Which Lines The Jumpsuit. Corset Lacing Up The Back Completes The Ensemble. With Its Intense Colour And Flattering Shape, This Is A Bold, Striking, And Sexy Piece For A Fearlessly Fierce Woman.