- Similar itemStella McCartneyAmelia Croc Jacquard Cady-Sleeve Varsity JacketDetailsAmelia jacket features crocodile-printed and embossed jacquard with subtle sheen.Long cady sleeves with raglan shoulders.Striped stand collar and banded hem.Two-way zip front.Oversized fit.Vertical zip pockets.Polyester/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemCamel angora and wool blend sweater from Carven featuring a ribbed round neck, dropped shoulders, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a loose style, a straight hem and a sheer v detail at the neck.
- Light Pink and Silver Leather Platform Sandal are crafted in supple metallic leather in a chunk heel platform silhouette. Featuring open toe styling, ankle strap with a buckle fastening, covered chunky high heel and leather sole. Signature box and dust bag included.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% silk. Contrast Fabric: 100% poly. Made in Australia. Unlined. Sheer fabric overlay. Cutout detail on front. Front slit. Back zip closures.
- Non detachable hood. Cut outs and slits. Transparent. Ragged fit.
- Similar itemYou'll love this angora sweater from 424 Fifth. Features a ribbed V-neckline, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem. Rabbit hair/nylon. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemPink leather biker jacket from Iro featuring classic lapels with press stud fastening, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, an off-centre front zip fastening, front zipped pockets and suede and leather combination.
- Similar itemRupert SandersonStrappy Metallic Leather Sandal, Rose Gold/PeachDetailsStrappy metallic and patent leather upper.Open toe with metallic toe bed.Ankle wrap secured by grip strap.Leather lining, footbed, and sole.4 1/4" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Rupert Sanderson:British shoe designer Rupert Sanderson founded his eponymous company in 2001 after working in Italy for Sergio Rossi and Bruno Magli (and after leaving a "disastrous" career in advertising to enroll in a shoemaking course at the world-renowned Cordwainers College). His design philosophy? Simply, "less is more." He concentrates on perfecting the line, silhouette, and material of the shoe to lengthen and flatter the leg. His inspiration? The materials themselves: the sensual curve of heels, the high-quality finish of the finest fabrics and leathers. His design principles have racked up awards - Accessory Designer of the Year in 2008 (British Fashion Awards) and 2009 (Elle Style Awards) - as well as loyal celebrity clientele.
- Rene Caovilla sandal is exuberantly embellished and handcrafted in the Venetian tradition. Finished with signature glittered sole. Swarovski® crystal-covered strappy satin upper. Loopy vamp with buckled slingback strap and open toe. Signature Rene Caovilla glittered leather outsole. 4 1/4" metallic covered heel; 1/2" platform; 3 3/4" pitch. Leather lining, metallic padded footbed. Made in Italy.