- Similar itemChiffon and gauze; Bow design; Secure clip fastening; Weight: 50g.
- Similar itemVite Fede ultra mini Double Cubo ring. Sterling silver-plated brass. Lapis cube end caps. Open band. Made in Italy.
- BLACK SUEDE PEEP TOE MARY JANE BACK ZIP PLATFORM WEDGESBy MIU MIU PRADA100% AUTHENTIC, GUARANTEED!!!!!FROM 2012 COLLECTION Let Miu Miu give you a lift with a pair of soft suede Mary Jane wedges! Color: BlackSoft Suede Upper With Top StitchingTapered Peep ToeMary Jane SilhouetteAdjustable Silver Tone Buckle Strap Across The VampSilver Tone 2-1/2 " Back Zip ClosureLeather LinedStitched "MIU MIU" Leather Insole"MIU MIU" stamped Sole5" Suede Covered Wedge Heel1-1/2" Front PlatformSize 41 - Print On The Shoes and BoxOriginal Price $630
- Mini fossilized shark teeth bound by an 18k gold plated wrap around brass band displays a daring and pretty sight. This ring is a one-of-a-kind piece. Pointed and cased in gold, this shark tooth ring is truly attractive!
- Similar itemHair clip by ASOS Collection, Large leather-look bow, Secure clip fastening, 75% Polyurethane, 25% Metal. Click here to view our full range of Hair Accessories.
- Similar itemLeather Nabuk No appliqués Solid color Zip closure Open toe Leather lining Rubber sole Wedge heel Covered wedge Mary jane. Material:Soft Leather
- Similar itemSueded Bow detailing Metal applications Solid color Round toeline Leather lining Rubber sole Wedge heel Covered wedge Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Mary jane. Material:Kidskin
- Similar itemSet of 3 Full Tilt hair clips. Chiffon bows with rhinestone accents. Imported.
- Similar itemThe Dot collection by John Hardy gives the modern woman jewelry that is not only elegant, but also fun to wear. Take this sterling silver ring, for example. A thin band is etched with the classic chain motif along the sides while the outer rim is lined with smooth, polished dots. A creamy white pearl rests in a sterling silver setting that is adorned with more dots, and this piece twirls on the band. It's fun. It's flirty, and it's from John Hardy!