Shop this look
- Similar itemOur lamp’s sleek tripod base pays homage to an iconic silhouette of midcentury modern design. The frame is fixed in position with cleverly concealed joinery, and topped in authentic style with a clean-lined shade. 21" diam., 53 1/2" high overall. Available in Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish. Tripod base is crafted of welded brass tubing. Shade is laminated natural-colored paper. On/off pull-chain switch. Felt-padded feet protect floor surfaces.
- Create a statement in any room of the home with this luxurious Hammered Table from Day Birger et Mikkelsen. With a simplistic black iron structure, the surface is formed in rustic design with a beautiful hammered finish, adding texture to your interior. In an indulgent gold colour, this table is ideal for resting drinks in the living room or as a side table in the bedroom, adding a warm touch to existing decor.Key features: * Textured table * Material: iron, aluminium * Dimensions: Ø60xH55cm * Gold colour * Beautiful hammered finish * Matching pieces available separately
- Similar itemLooking as unique and cutting-edge as ever, it’s hard to believe the Utrecht armchair by Dutch designer Gerrit Rietveld is over 70 years old. Revolutionary for its time, this vibrant and sculptural armchair continues to turn heads today. Originally conceived in 1935, the Utrecht is built around a steel frame with polyurethane foam and polyester padding, which combine to give the impression the chair is floating, although it’s as solid and sturdy as any well-designed armchair. Contrasting fine stitch detailing adds a homespun feel. Available in a selection of colour-pop shades, this design will instantly inject your home with eye-catching angles and vivid colour. Dimensions: Dimension: 64cm (w) x 70cm (h) x 85cm (d); Seat Height: 37cm; Armrest Height: 49cm.
- Similar itemThe unmistakable silhouette of the Grasshopper Floor lamp has become an icon of mid-twentieth century design. The original lamp, designed in the 1940s and 50s by the late Californian-based, but Swedish-born Gretta Grossman, was heavily influenced by European modernism. The continental movement was imported to the US by celebrated architects, such as Waletr Gropius (founder of the Bauhaus) and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. Grossman, herself played an important role in shaping the aesthetic of mid-century North American modernism. First produced in 1947, the tubular steel tripod stand is tilted backwards, while an elongated aluminium conical shade is ball-jointed onto the arm, in order to direct the light precisely. Both the stand and the shade are powder-coated for protection, and the contemporary model takes a 60W bulb (not included). Dimension: 43.5cm (w)x 125.5cm (d)
- Similar itemThree pairs of straight legs connect the Redford House Livingston side table's round shelves for a sleek look. The petite furnishing's simple form gives it modern versatility. 24" Dia x 19.5"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Choice of non-toxic, hand-lacquered finishes available (shown in black) Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece.
- Sporting a decidedly space-age slant and curvaceous contouring, our Conundrum Fabric & Plastic Contemporary Armchair offers the utmost in ultra-modern décor. Combining vividly red foam-cushioned upholstery and a stark white plastic back shell, the Conundrum armchair certainly is no wallflower. An. Ultra-modern armchair. Polyurethane foam cushioning. Red upholstered chair base, seat and stitching back cushion. White plastic back shell. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Fabric "40% Cashmere 60% Polyester"/Plastic "ABS"; Imported;
- Constructed from hand wrought iron in little squares, the joinery has little flecks of gold adding an element of interest in visual interest to this modern sculptural side table. 21 inches high x 19 inches wide x 19 inches deep. Material: Iron. Clear finish on Iron with hints of gold.
- Similar itemA stunning reissue of a 1940s design, Grasshopper is the masterpiece of Swedish designer, architect, and modernist Greta Magnusson Grossman. Its quirky tripod shape and conical head allow for directional light with minimal glare all in matte, powder-coated steel and aluminum.
- Similar itemPlaying off of Felicia Ferrone�s well-known Revolution Collection of glassware, the Jae Side Table is defined by its hourglass shape, visible skeleton, and versatile composition. The table can be overturned, adding a subtle change to a living room landscape. The top of the side table is designed to fit the detachable serving tray, giving the Jae Side Table an added function from traditional tables. The side table can be used on its own, or grouped with other Jae Side Tables to add dimension into a large space. The sculptural table balances sturdiness with airiness, making it a complex furnishing that adapts to a variety of spaces.
- Rugged meets refined in the contemporary Wynton end table with sleek white lacquer top and sophisticated hairpin legs in black iron. Beside a sofa or armchair, this striking side table brings an open and airy look to a living room or bedroom. MDF & IRON. COLOR: WHITE & BLACK. DIMENSIONS: 27"X21.2"X23.6" MADE IN CHINA. COLLECTION: FOX.
- Similar itemDesigner by Marcel Wanders, 2011.Made in Italy by Magis.The Cyborg Armchair gives a futuristic touch to modern spaces. This chair features an opaque seat and legs partnered with a translucent back. Created from air-molded polycarbonate, the rear legs offer an attention-grabbing sharp angle. The curved back with included arm rests, made from standard injection polycarbonate, provides comfortable back support and arm positioning. The front edge of the seat curves downward, taking pressure off the back of the legs, making this chair comfortable for the long haul. Add a sleek touch to modern rooms with the Cyborg Armchair.
- Similar itemThe Diamond Mid-Century Lounge Chair is the perfect piece of Danish style of furniture for any living space. Endowed with a sophisticated blend of classic and modern design aesthetics, the lounge chair features a whimsically shaped exposed wood frame in Malaysian solid wood. The chair is complimented by a comfortable seat cushion with additional cushioning. To create an inviting atmosphere, the leisure chair is upholstered in red polyester fabric to draw the attention. Open, plush and eye-catching, Diamond is the ideal combination that can enhance your modern living setting. This chair's solid wood frame and its sculptural arms are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design. A fully upholstered seat and exposed wood look great from all angles, wheather in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. This minimalist piece of furniture requires assembly. Mid-Century modern club chair/arm chair 1950s style mid back chair Hand-stained wood base in pine finishing Bold red fabric to complete the look Plush fabric cushions Fabric content: 100-percent polyester Unique design, clean lines, angled back, ergonomic. Space-saver, ideal for small spaces, adding a splash of style to any room Hand crafted wood, sleek arms and rounded legs are constructed from kiln-fired hardwood. Fully assembled construction Made in Malaysia Includes: One (1) club/arm chair Materials: Fabric, foam, wood Finish: Pine/light brown Upholstery color: Red Upholstery fill: Foam padding Dimensions (overall): 31.1 inches high x 30.91 inches wide x 28.75 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Assembly required. Color: Red.