- With glass aged to perfection, this circular mirror is crowned by a garland of gold leafed metal. An abstract sunbursts with global bazaar metal, this piece creates character and light instantly and works in a myriad of styles. 35.5 inches high x 35.5 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Finished in antique gold leaf and antique mirror. Weight: 27 lbs.
- Similar itemIn Lyon, France, the shape of this Eloquence® mirror is called quadrifoglio. Finished in antique white with silver highlighting, this version is a festive framework for an oversized mirror. Each piece has unique distressing and markings, creating a pleasing palette of ivory, cream and grey, enhancing and enlarging your stylish space. 36 inches high x 36 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Constructed from wood and mirror glass. Finished in antique white and silver two tone. Silver highlighted trim. Antique Mirror inset - darker antiquing on the edges.
- Similar itemThis stunning hand-carved mirror is perfect for above the fireplace or an entry table. Finished in French blue with heavy distressing, this ornate mirror has regal qualities but can also be used in a French farmhouse style room. The beveled mirror adds additional appeal. Hand-carved frame. Clear mirror. Solid Mahogany wood construction.
- The craftsmanship is immediately evident upon first sight of this dramatic, hand-antiqued geometric chain mirror. Striking charcoal and gold framing intertwines in an infinity chain pattern, showcasing the vintage style mirror held within. Hang this beauty within a rustic or French country style room and it will soon become a focal point, admired by your guests. 42 inches high x 42 inches wide. Constructed from wood and antique mirror. Finished in antique gold and charcoal. Interlocking wood frames mirror. Geometric chain frame creates octagon mirror shape.
- Similar itemSurrounded by a hand-carved frame in a shade of blue that might remind you of one of the ocean's many moods, this stunning oval mirror looks for all the world like a cherished antique store find. Hung in an entryway, bedroom, dining room, or den, it reflects light beautifully while adding a gorgeous pop of color and incredible textural presence. Grain de Bois Blue Slate finish on frame. Frame hand-carved of wood. Generously proportioned mirror adds light to interior space.
- Similar itemAdd lasting luxury to any space with this striking Revolution mirror from Villiers. Made in England, each piece has been meticulously created by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Hand crafted from steel with bevelled glass mirror and a vintage silver patina finish, each Revolution mirror takes a combined time of over 26 hours to create. Every step in the laborious manufacturing process is completed by a person skilled in a specific area ensuring the highest quality in every detail. Also available in a bright nickel finish this striking mirror will add timeless style to any room.Please note that for each piece of Villiers furniture a quote must be requested for delivery and installation options. Bespoke sizes & finishes are also available in every product; please contact customer services for more information.Villiers work the traditional English way, using great materials and fantastic craftsmanship to create beautiful and strikingly different pieces of furniture. Dedicated to the challenge of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, their furniture is the epitome of luxury design for the home.Key features: * Villiers – innovative luxury furniture * Material: steel with bevelled glass mirror * Dimensions: D1100mm * Created in England by highly skilled craftsmen * Crafted with meticulous detail & care * Takes approximately 26 hours combined time to complete * Every step is completed by a person skilled in a specific area * Ensuring the highest quality in every detail * Finished with a vintage silver patina * Revolution console tables also available * Bespoke sizes & finishes available – please contact us * Delivery & instalment options available by quote process * More luxury furniture by Villiers available
- Similar itemA contemporary take on the classic lines of lattice work, this gorgeous modern mirror looks great hanging in portrait or landscape orientation. Sleek and sophisticated, this mirror delivers depth and light in the most elegant lines. Contemporary spaces of every stripe will welcome this piece. 46 inches high x 16 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Constructed from wood and mirrored glass. Old world finish. Can be hung horizontally or vertically.
- The luxury of hand applied smoky grey bone inlay is given a hint of modern baroque styling to gorgeous effect in the lines and materials of the Bethany mirror. Perfect for a Hollywood Regency space, this mirror will add light and serious style points to any wall. 48 inches high x 34 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Constructed from wood, mirrored glass and grey bone. Natural smoke grey bone finish.
- There is no reason to decide on a circle or a square when you can have both with this industrial, rustic iron mirror. Crafted with zinc and trimmed with rivets, the uniquely different metals create a luxurious piece of art. The mirror can accent a wall in any bedroom, sitting area or hallway. 21.65 inches high x 21.65 inches wide x 2.75 inches deep. Constructed from iron, zinc, and glass. Finished in antique iron. Inset Circular mirror. Trimmed with metal rivets.