[This set looks quite clutter-ly to me, I was going for @diegolohve's look but I failed miserably]
1/2/14 <<<<< WOO IT'S 2014! :) I don't know about you guys but I am really very excited for 2014, I just have this feeling that it's going to be great and exciting and memorable! I have been really feeling optimistic and hopeful about this new year and hope you feel the same! <3
Ok so before anything, have you heard U2's new song for the Mandela move? Ordinary Love!? I LOVE it, and I also recommend watching the Mandela film, a very good film about a very good man! :)
Now for a tag to sum up 2013, I find this tag very interesting, thank you @diegolohve and @bestdressx for it! I won't be tagging anyone in the end, because most of who I want to tag have already been tagged in their sets! :) I know it's a bit late, but here it is anyway!
1) What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? Ummm, land a really cool internship!
2) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Honestly I don’t even remember them from last year lol. And no I didn’t make any real resolutions for 2014.
3) Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! My aunt had my new little cousin in the spring!
4) Did anyone close to you die? Yes he was an elder that was close to my family, but not necessarily close to ME.
5) What countries did you visit? None this year
6) What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? I would like to have more positive and hopeful feelings, of ambition, motivation, and optimism! I’d like to have more positivity in me and my surroundings.
7) What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 28th-My new little cousin’s birthday ~May 15th- Took my first AP test (and passed!)~October 20th-My surprise birthday
8) What was your biggest achievement of the year? Landing my internship and starting my non-profit club on campus!
9) What was your biggest failure? Dropping out of the IB (International Baccalaureate) program after day 2.
10) Did you suffer illness or injury? No thankfully!
11) What was the best thing you bought? My iPhone!
12) Whose behaviour merited celebration? Umm no one I can think of at the moment!
13) Whose behaviour made you appalled? No one really.
14) Where did most of your money go? Umm shopping lol, I need to stop in 2014.
15) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I don’t really get that super excited over things, even though they are wonderful things/events, I feel happy but I never really get really really excited over things.
16) What song will always remind you of 2013? Lorde’s Royals and Justin Timberlakes’ Suit & Tie
17) Compared to this time last year, are you:
(a) happier or sadder? Happier!
(b) thinner or fatter? Same!
(c) richer or poorer? Same!
18) What do you wish you’d done more of? Praying and traveling.
19) What do you wish you’d done less of? Waste time on Tumblr
20) How did you spend Christmas? I don’t celebrate X-mas!
21) Did you fall in love in 2013? Nope!
22) What was your favourite TV program? Skins UK and How I Met Your Mother.
23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
24) What was the best book you read? A Thousand Splendid Suns (WHICH I RECOMMEND TO YOU ALL!)
25) What was your greatest musical discovery? Lorde.
26) What did you want and get? A pair of military/combat boots!
27) What did you want and not get? Can’t think of anything right now!
28) What was your favourite film of this year? The 1D movie-This Is Us & Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
29) What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Mmm I don’t know?
30) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013? I don’t know but I sure explored more!
31) What kept you sane? God!
32) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Justin Timberlake and Marcus Butler (the youtuber).
33) What political issue stirred you the most? Maybe the Travon Martin case?
34) Who did you miss? My aunt, uncle, and grandpa!
35) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013. If you’ve got goals, plans, ideas, dreams-anything, it’s really all up to YOU to make them happen!
36) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“And swim when it hurts
The whole world is watching
You haven't come this far
To fall off the earth”
IF YOU READ ALL THAT YOU'RE AMAZING ;)