- Similar itemThe flattering fit-and-flare shape of Miu Miu's paper-thin leather dress is also incredibly versatile. We love it layered with a chunky-knit sweater for day and styled with pointed heels and a clutch at night.
- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLeather flap front bag with metal hinged closure and pull-tab straps at front. Zip pocket at exterior back. Dual carrying options include a top handle and detachable/adjustable crossbody strap. Slip pocket at front of bag's body, beneath front flap. Jacquard fabric lined interior with leather-trimmed zipper pocket. 7.5" height x 7.5" width x 3" depth. 22" maximum strap drop. Made in Italy. Available in Black.
- Similar itemShearling-trimmed spread collar. Two buckled throat tabs. Snapped-down lapels. Asymmetrical full-zip front. Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Snapped shoulder epaulets. Removable belt at the waist. Angled zip pockets at the chest. Snapped-flap coin pocket at the left chest. Snapped-flap welt pockets at the waist. Fully lined. Lightly filled. 32½" inseam. Shell and belt: 100% lambskin. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Lining: 93% silk; 7% elastane. Fill: 100% down. Professionally dry clean by a fur expert only. Made in Italy. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Similar itemBuffed leather platform ankle boots in black. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure with gold-tone lace hooks and aglets. Broguing at eyerow and heel. Zip closure at heel with signature safety pin zip pull in gunmetal-tone. Treaded sole at platform. Tonal stitching. Approx. 5.75" heel, 2" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy.
- Chocolate-brown and navy wool-blend felt, gray and blue checked wool. Pleat through back, snap-fastening side tabs, partially lined. Snap-fastening keyhole at front, concealed zip fastening along side. Fabric1: 95% wool, 4% nylon, 1% elastane; fabric2: 100% wool; fabric3: 100% lambswool; zip: 100% leather (Pig); lining1: 65% polyester, 35% cotton; lining2: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemPoint collar with a detachable shearling top collar. Asymmetrical full-zip front. Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Snapped shoulder epaulets. Removable belt at the waist. Lambskin-trimmed zip pockets at the chest. Snapped-flap coin pocket at the right waist. Snapped-flap welt pockets at the waist. Clean-finished hem. Fully lined and filled. 32" length. Shell, belt and lining: 100% nylon. Trim: 100% lambskin. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Fill: 80% down; 20% other feathers. Professionally dry clean by a fur and down expert. Imported.
- Similar itemA timeless day bag, the Primrose is a versatile piece that can be carried by the sturdy top handle or the shoulder strap. It features typical Mulberry detailing such as the tree-embossed key fob and engraving on the twist-lock fastening. This versatile leather bag can be carried by the handle or worn over the shoulder or across the body. Soft gold components. One top handle with D-ring detailing. Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Postman's Lock hinge closure. One external slip pocket. One internal zip pocket. One internal slip pocket. Fabric lining. Internal metal Mulberry fob. Metal feet on base. Height 21cm Width 30cm Depth 14cm Handle drop 11cm Shoulder strap 80-90cm
- Giuseppe ZanottiMulti-Buckle Leather Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, NeroDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti leather bootie. Silvertone hardware. 5" covered stiletto heel; 4 1/2" equiv. Peep toe tops 1/2" platform. Lace-up vamp with buckled straps. Side zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.