- Similar itemMade for on-the-go wear but not too miniature, the Tory Burch Amanda mini messenger bag sits flush at your side and boasts three interior card slots to eliminate extra baggage. Pebbled leather. Golden hardware includes signature Tory Burch double-T medallion at center. Removable crossbody strap; 21" drop. Front flap with hidden magnetic closure. Piping and nail-head details trim flap. Inside, three leather card slots; tonal nylon lining. 5 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 1"D; weighs 11oz. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: belt loops, no appliqués, front closure, mid rise, hook-and-bar, zip, multipockets, lined interior, flannel, solid color, tube dress.
- Similar itemStandout designs are what Giuseppe Zanotti does best. So why not add a little extra style to your step with these bombastic pumps? Suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 2'' Suede covered platform. 7'' Suede covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemA key item from the Gather Round family, the Messenger is a fun and flirty bag with contrasting color details to compliment any outfit. Gathered leather pleating adds a soft structured quality to the design and a buckle closure gives it a polished look. Features an adjustable cross-body strap for comfortability. This Messenger bag is expertly crafted to take you from day-to-night and complete with all your interior storage needs. 13.5" x 3.5" x 9" 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemBalance autumn’s oversized silhouettes with the form-fitting Eberton mini skirt. An elasticated waistband keeps it easy and wearable and allows you to choose how you wear it – sitting high or low on the hips. Subtle gathering and a soft tulip shape keep it ultra flattering too. Length 39cm. Red: 60% Polyester, 40% Wool. Charcoal: 50% Wool, 30% Polyester, 20% Viscose. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemComposition: 56% Wool, 27% Silk, 9% Mohair wool , 5% Cotton, 3% Acetate. Details: flannel, bouclé, tartan pattern, mid rise, no appliqués, zip closure, side closure, multipockets, unlined, flared style, small sized.
- Did someone say Dior? Finely designed and oh-so-alluring, these suede peep-toe pumps complete your look both day and night. Suede upper. Squared peep toe. Side t strap singleback strap. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¾'' Front platform. 4½'' Tapered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemPale taupe leather 'Marchive' messenger bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring an adjustable shoulder strap, a front flap closure, a gold-tone logo plaque, an internal zipped pocket, an internal logo plaque and a contrast full lining.