Shop this look
- Similar itemThis tufted linen lounger is modeled after an English classic our buyers happened upon at an antiques market. With its handcrafted wood frame, brass-castered front legs and generous cushions, this respite is a delight to sink into. Soft linen and polyester upholstery is fine-woven for comfort and durability. Removable blend down cushion; down, fiber, foam fill. Hardwood frame. Two removable caster legs; landon honey finish. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. The Luna One Arm Sofa with Chaise is a modern take on a classic Danish design. A truly comfortable chaise made to fit any room, this luxuriously plush sofa is sure to be the highlight of your living space. Its beautifully simple shape is upholstered with a comfortable and durable 100% polyester fabric. Button tufting on the back cushions gives the sofa a retro feel. The solid wooden frame and legs give it a sturdy, confident stance. Luna's removable back and bottom cushions sit atop an upholstered well-tailored deck. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space. Ever customizable, choose to have the chaise either right or left facing depending on your exact design needs.
- Similar itemVoluptuous curves and subtle ornaments make this painted armchair stand apart. Embellished with a subtle, monochromatic motif that incorporates classic fruits and scrolls, it is hand-carved of solid Brazilian mahogany wood. The chair has been finished in subtly contrasting hues of deep red and gold before being distressed for added visual depth that provides the pleasing, luxurious look of a cherished antique. Hand-carved from solid mahogany wood. Hand-finished in Eastern Red and Apricot. Classic fruits and scrolls motif adorns back, sides, and seat.
- Find Standalone Tables at Target.com! Add charm to your space with a French country coffee table in black. This rectangular coffee table rests on elegant turned legs. The tabletop can hold several serving trays, glasses and more for when you're hosting guests. Its lower shelf is perfect for oversized art books, coasters, remotes and more. This beautiful hardwood coffee table can be lifelong piece and a center point of your room. Color: Black.
- Similar itemCurvalicious! This end table is a medley of pretty with its Apricot and sand finish, hand painted bird design and curvy cabriole legs and scallop details. A single drawer and lower display shelf provide plenty of storage space. This lovely table can serve as an end table or nightstand. Solid wood construction. Hand painted details. Single drawer with metal hardware.
- The epitome of laid-back luxury, this enticing leather chaise offers a place to relax and recline. With tufted, saddle-hued upholstery, each inviting armchair has unique character that improves with age. Four coffee-colored wood legs add slim yet sturdy support in natural oak. 26.25 inches high x 32 inches wide x 61 inches deep. Constructed from oak and leather. Finished in saddle brown. Upholstered with hand-tooled leather. Extra long chaise lounge.
- This spindle leg side table has so much vintage charm working, it could fit into a variety of spaces and styles. French country is a shoe-in, though with the distressed paint and washboard effect veneer on the drawers and doors it also delivers a strong 1930s vintage feeling. We could see this in a cute kitchen, feminine bedroom, or even doing time as keeper of modems and other modern devices in a home office. 31 inches high x 24 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from solid reclaimed pine wood. Hand finished in antique distressed French grey blue wash. Gallery rail detail on table top. This vintage reproduction end table has 5 small holes drilled into back, as the initial use of this piece was to hold a chamber pot, and the holes were used for venting purposes. Interior is open with no shelving.
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. This new Double Bumper Loft Sofa gives a big feel in a small room. Want a sectional, but short on space? This innovative design will give you options. Put it in the corner or even float it out in the middle of the room. Its beautifully simple shape is upholstered with a comfortable and durable 100% polyester fabric. Button tufting on the back cushions gives the sofa a retro feel. The solid wooden frame and legs give it a sturdy, confident stance. Luna's removable back and bottom cushions sit atop an upholstered well-tailored deck. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Tufted Moss Chair Details. Hand-tufted chair. Upholstered in pull-up leather, which has a natural worn look that will lighten in color when stretched. May have some natural marks and shade variations; ages and appears more "lived in" with use. Hardwood frame. Turned legs with casters. 33"W x 45"D x 37.5"T. Seat, 20"W x 23"D x 16.5"T; arms, 25"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 65 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: FOREST GREEN. Material: PULL-UP LEATHER COLOR MOSS; HAS A NATURAL WORN LOOK WHICH WILL LIGHTEN IN COLOR WHEN STRETCHED. THIS LEATHER IS NATURAL LEATHER THAT MAY HAVE SOME NATURAL MARKS & SHADE VARIATION. THE TYPE OF LEATHER WILL AGE & APPEAR MORE "LIVED IN" WITH USE..
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. Beautiful, sleek, and sporting a Danish design, the Luna Loveseat is sure to be the perfect modern focal point for your living space. It's been sized to fit inside a smaller room or along with other seating pieces in the room. Its beautifully simple shape is upholstered with a comfortable and durable 100% polyester fabric. Button tufting on the back cushions gives the sofa a retro feel. The solid wooden frame and legs give it a sturdy, confident stance. Luna's removable back and bottom cushions sit atop an upholstered well-tailored deck. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space.
- Similar itemSpectacular and stylish, this best-selling rustic sideboard showcases a unique design with dark and light taupe finishes. The glass doors are framed with a contrasting color that has been heavily distressed. Your country or mountain home decor will be the perfect place for this painted retro cabinet. Antiqued French leaf hardware completes the gorgeous look! Features: Signature Antique Taupe finish. Euro Market Grey Stain on top and interior. Heavy distressed finish on framed glass doors. Antiqued acanthus bail pull hardware. 2 adjustable shelves. Finishes: This sideboard can be ordered in a variety of other finishes either all in one finish or with the wood stained top.
- Add an air of sophistication to your living space with this contemporary, black cocktail table. Accented with eye-catching mirror panels, this cocktail table offers both storage and display space. Curved, front mirrors highlight two felt lined drawers that add convenient storage space for living room accessories from remotes to coasters or your latest book. The bottom shelf provides the perfect space to openly display art, books, or cherished collectables. Materials: Fir, MDF, 4 millimeter mirror with .25 inch bevel, felt, metal Finish: Black Elegant beveled mirror accents on all sides Includes one (1) fixed shelf and two (2) maroon felt lined drawers Smooth sliding metal drawer guides Offers enclosed storage and open display space Supports up to: 50 pounds (tabletop) / 20 pounds (shelf) / 10 pounds (per drawer) Product weight: 65 pounds Dimensions: Tabletop: 41 inches wide x 21.25 inches deep Shelf: 7 inches high x 39.25 inches wide x 19.5 inches deep Drawer: 3.5 inches high x 14.25 inches wide x 14.75 inches deep Mirror fronts: 5 inches high x 17.25 inches wide Mirror backs: 4 inches high x 17.25 inches wide Mirror sides: 4 inches high x 15.5 inches wide Clearance: 5.75 inches high x 36 inches wide x 16 inches deep Overall dimensions: 20.5 inches high x 42 inches wide x 22 inches deep Assembly required. Color: Black.