- Similar itemThis piece is a shining example of pretty enough—as in pretty enough to stand on its own or to dress up a nook or mantel. Handcrafted of silver and gold glass mosaic tiles, it’s also translucent so light shines through it, giving it an ethereal glow. Details & Dimensions: Color: Silver/gold. 10"Dia x 22"H. Glass. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Similar itemInspired by Napoleon's Empire style, Constance is encircled by laurel wreaths and branches of acorns and oak leaves, all classic symbols of strength, longevity and peace. The motifs are applied in watercolor shades of red and gold, and each piece is finished with multiple fillets of 24k gold. Artisans handcraft and decorate the translucent porcelain at the workshops of Bernardaud, a family-owned company since 1863. Dishwasher safe. Vegetable Bowl, 9 1/2" diam.; Oval Platter, 15" long; Coffee Pot, 34-oz. cap., 7 1/2 high; Sugar Bowl, 7-oz. cap., 4 1/4 high; Creamer, 10-oz. cap., 4 1/4 high. Made in France.
- Similar itemA vase with a conscience: Indego Africa is committed to providing business training programs for female artisans in Rwanda, encouraging entrepreneurship and independence. If that doesn't make you feel good, we don't know what will (actually, in this instance, you might try flowers). Made from recycled glass and wrapped in palm leaves, this vase was made in collaboration with the Brooklyn-based floral-design company Fox Fodder Farm. 10 1/2"H x 5"W. 17" circumference. Glass. Import. Please note this product is handmade, so color and shape may vary slightly.
- Similar itemSauvage dinnerware by Bernadaud successfully blends three surprisingly sensual touches. Pearl-grey lizard skin, silver filament and interlocking Cordovan honeycombs -- into one truly memorable collection for your table. Exceptional elegance with a touch of the exotic. Hand wash. Imported. Porcelain.
- Similar itemFormed of vivid white porcelain, Vecchio dining and serving pieces by Richard Ginori showcase graceful shapes and delicate details. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Italy. 16.06 Oz.
- This mouth-blown vase has curves in all the right places and a lustrous amber finish. Add a metal lattice accent and you’ve got a modern, handcrafted masterpiece. Just add dried florals and your centerpiece will be golden. Details & Dimensions: Color: Gold. 8"Dia x 16"H. Glass, iron. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Similar itemFormed of vivid white porcelain, Vecchio dining and serving pieces by Richard Ginori showcase graceful shapes and delicate details. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Italy. 16.57 Oz.
- Similar itemPast becomes present. Standing over a foot tall, this stately glass vase has an etched silver finish that commands attention even when unfilled. Its subtly flaring silhouette is ideal for a simple bouquet, where flower and vessel complement each other instead of competing. Glass with antiqued etched silver finish. 13" H x 4" diameter.
- Similar itemHOME ESSENTIALS Round Glass Hurricane/Vase. 7.25" round use as a hurricane or vase. Product Measures: 7.25" round Manufactured in: China Material: Glass.