- Blending a rustic finish with classic country lines and shapes, this twelve-light hanging chandelier is charming in a cabin or luxurious in library. An adjustable chain and canopy complement the aged bronze finish and black metal details on the circular base. 29 inches high x 34 inches wide x 34 inches deep; Canopy: 6 inches in diameter. Constructed from bronze and wood. Finished in aged bronze. (12) x 60 watt candelabra Type B bulbs sold separately.
- Similar itemThis piece is a shining example of pretty enough—as in pretty enough to stand on its own or to dress up a nook or mantel. Handcrafted of silver and gold glass mosaic tiles, it’s also translucent so light shines through it, giving it an ethereal glow. Details & Dimensions: Color: Silver/gold. 10"Dia x 22"H. Glass. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Overflowing with opulent silver and cascading crystal, this nine-light chandelier sets the room aglow. The adjustable canopy allows you to choose the perfect height for this delicate, dangling focal point. Crystals act as prisms, reflecting rays and shimmering shadows throughout your space. 36 inches high x 40 inches wide a 40 inches deep; Canopy: 6 inches in diameter. Constructed from metal and crystal. Finished in antique Parisian silver. (9) x 60 watt candelabra Type B bulbs sold separately.
- Similar itemA vase with a conscience: Indego Africa is committed to providing business training programs for female artisans in Rwanda, encouraging entrepreneurship and independence. If that doesn't make you feel good, we don't know what will (actually, in this instance, you might try flowers). Made from recycled glass and wrapped in palm leaves, this vase was made in collaboration with the Brooklyn-based floral-design company Fox Fodder Farm. 10 1/2"H x 5"W. 17" circumference. Glass. Import. Please note this product is handmade, so color and shape may vary slightly.
- Similar itemEclectic design makes this antique light fixture stand out in a space with crafted, vintage ambiance from its heavily distressed wood frame. Tiny beige lampshades cover each of the 12 candelabra lights, and the slender, curving arms for each light slope and dip with elegant flourish for pristine, classic finish. Mottled and textured, the greys, browns, and reds that show through with the rugged distressed finish enhance the curves of the baluster-styled center pole of the chandelier. Crafted with distressed wood. 12 beige linen lampshades included. Fits twelve (12) candelabra light bulbs (not included) Hardwired chandelier.
- Similar itemPast becomes present. Standing over a foot tall, this stately glass vase has an etched silver finish that commands attention even when unfilled. Its subtly flaring silhouette is ideal for a simple bouquet, where flower and vessel complement each other instead of competing. Glass with antiqued etched silver finish. 13" H x 4" diameter.
- Like an exotic octopus, this elegant, eight-light chandelier has graceful, curving outstretched arms. An intricately-sculpted wood relic serves as the centerpiece for flowing antique brass arms and gilded fixtures. 25 inches high x 46 inches wide x 46 inches deep. Constructed from wood and metal. Finished in distressed wood; Detailed with gold leaf on candle holders. (8) x 60 watt B bulb not included; Hard wired, E12 Candelabra socket. Cord: 10 foot Brown 18/2 SPT 2, Separate copper ground wire, 6 foot antique rusted chain and canopy included.
- This mouth-blown vase has curves in all the right places and a lustrous amber finish. Add a metal lattice accent and you’ve got a modern, handcrafted masterpiece. Just add dried florals and your centerpiece will be golden. Details & Dimensions: Color: Gold. 8"Dia x 16"H. Glass, iron. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Similar itemMedium Ombari Honeycomb Vase. Handcrafted vases sold individually. Made of glass of glass. 5.75"Dia. x 14"T. Imported.