- Similar itemThis piece is a shining example of pretty enough—as in pretty enough to stand on its own or to dress up a nook or mantel. Handcrafted of silver and gold glass mosaic tiles, it’s also translucent so light shines through it, giving it an ethereal glow. Details & Dimensions: Color: Silver/gold. 10"Dia x 22"H. Glass. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Similar itemMatch Pewter Convivio boasts an elegant combination of porcelain and pewter, making it ideal for traditional or modern settings. All Match Pewter dinnerware is lead free, food safe, and dishwasher safe at low temperatures. Includes: Convivio sugar bowl Convivio creamer. Convivio sugar packet holder Convivio ceramic rectangular tray.
- Similar itemFormed of vivid white porcelain, Vecchio dining and serving pieces by Richard Ginori showcase graceful shapes and delicate details. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Italy. 16.06 Oz.
- Similar itemHandcrafted of hand-etched lime-soda glass. Hand-painted antiqued-mercury finish. Use with faux or dry flower arrangements only; not water safe. Honeycomb vase, 12"Dia. x 15"T. Pineapple vase, 6"Dia. x 10.5"T. Imported.
- Similar itemFormed of vivid white porcelain, Vecchio dining and serving pieces by Richard Ginori showcase graceful shapes and delicate details. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Italy. 10.15 Oz.
- Similar itemQ: Why did the mouth-blown Round Glass Vase refuse to travel solo on its voyage to Pier 1 imports? A: It wanted to take a stand. Details & Dimensions: Brown. Vase: 12"Dia x 12"H. Base: 11.75"Dia x 5.50"H. Soda lime glass, iron. Mouth-blown. Hand-forged. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Not waterproof; dry floral only.
- Similar itemPast becomes present. Standing over a foot tall, this stately glass vase has an etched silver finish that commands attention even when unfilled. Its subtly flaring silhouette is ideal for a simple bouquet, where flower and vessel complement each other instead of competing. Glass with antiqued etched silver finish. 13" H x 4" diameter.
- Similar itemInspired by Napoleon's Empire style, Constance is encircled by laurel wreaths and branches of acorns and oak leaves, all classic symbols of strength, longevity and peace. The motifs are applied in watercolor shades of red and gold, and each piece is finished with multiple fillets of 24k gold. Artisans handcraft and decorate the translucent porcelain at the workshops of Bernardaud, a family-owned company since 1863. Dishwasher safe. Vegetable Bowl, 9 1/2" diam.; Oval Platter, 15" long; Coffee Pot, 34-oz. cap., 7 1/2 high; Sugar Bowl, 7-oz. cap., 4 1/4 high; Creamer, 10-oz. cap., 4 1/4 high. Made in France.
- This mouth-blown vase has curves in all the right places and a lustrous amber finish. Add a metal lattice accent and you’ve got a modern, handcrafted masterpiece. Just add dried florals and your centerpiece will be golden. Details & Dimensions: Color: Gold. 8"Dia x 16"H. Glass, iron. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.