- Similar itemQ: Why did the mouth-blown Round Glass Vase refuse to travel solo on its voyage to Pier 1 imports? A: It wanted to take a stand. Brown. Vase: 12"Dia x 12"H. Base: 11.75"Dia x 5.50"H. Soda lime glass, iron. Mouth-blown. Hand-forged. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Not waterproof; dry floral only.
- Similar itemAn exquisite tableau of hand-painted butterflies and flowers adorns this graceful dinnerware collection for classic elegance and nature-inspired beauty. And glimmering gold accents add a touch of opulence. Porcelain. Hand wash. Imported. 8 Oz.
- Similar itemThis piece is a shining example of pretty enough—as in pretty enough to stand on its own or to dress up a nook or mantel. Handcrafted of silver and gold glass mosaic tiles, it’s also translucent so light shines through it, giving it an ethereal glow. Color: Silver/gold. 10"Dia x 22"H. Glass. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Similar itemApilco white porcelain has been part of the Williams-Sonoma heritage ever since Chuck Williams traveled to France in 1962 and brought the dinnerware back to his San Francisco store. As a tribute to that history, we are proud to present a special collection of Apilco porcelain dinnerware featuring the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo. These durable, restaurant-quality pieces are versatile for entertaining as well as everyday meals. High-fired white porcelain made by Apilco of France. Detailed with a classic green border. Embellished with the Williams-Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo; choose gold or silver. Refined yet durable mugs are microwavable and dishwasher safe. Sets of four. Crafted at the Apilco family factory in France, where ceramic artisans have been producing fine porcelain for culinary professionals since 1906.
- Carefully embellished with ornate Baroque details in four different tones of lavish gold, the Arabesque Gold dinnerware collection captures the essence of contemporary luxury in iconic Versace style. Porcelain. Dishwasher safe. Imported. 8.33 Oz. Made in Germany.
- Similar itemOur collection of home accessories and furniture from Arteriors features natural, organic material and clean-lined designs. Dimensions: H: 13". W: 15". D: 9"
- Similar itemEmbellished with an organically complex basket weave pattern and rendered in gold-tipped turquoise, the Reynaud Tresor tea saucer lends boho-chic sophistication to the dining table. Porcelain. Dishwasher safe. 7" Diameter.
- Talk about a portrait in contrasts! Tall mercury glass finished vessels, replete in their imperfect beauty rest upon perfectly polished nickel bases. Distinctly modern in their attitude, the mercury glass gives a slightly nostalgic edge to this set. Mid century modern, Hollywood regency, and even industrial modern spaces will find these two work wonderfully wherever they are placed. 25 inches high x 7 inches wide x 7 inches deep ; 21 inches high x 7 inches wide x 7 inches deep. Constructed from aluminum and glass. White mercury glass tops, polished nickel bases. Set of two sold together.
- Similar itemOur furniture and home décor collection from Cyan Design features both modern and traditional designs constructed with high quality material and workmanship. Material: Glass Finish: Clear And Mocha. Dimensions: 18.25"(h) x 8"(dia)