My favourite quote:
-"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are: 'It might have been.'"
-Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
It always changes, and there are many. However, I have been really loving that one recently. And if you want to reblog that (shameless advertising), go here: http://lovecocotutu.tumblr.com/post/34572955568/of-all-the-words-of-mice-and-men-the-saddest-are :D
Best friend on Polyvore that you don’t know in real life:
-I actually cannot just choose one, and I haven't met any of my close Polyvore friends in real life. A few I'll mention are Casey (@thentheresme) who I've known the longest of all of my close Polyvore friends. Also, Nadia who I've known forever too (@itsnadialove), jasmine (@jasmine), and some more who aren't active like vera and more… There are so many more, but I just listed some of my oldest friends here as for newer ones, there are too many.
Can you remember your last dream?
-No! Unfortunately! But I did learn about dreams in my psychology class recently, and that was really cool.
3 places you’d like to go on vacation?
-France (Paris or the south), Japan (again), Africa
Others include Thailand, Wyoming (again), Rome, and Hawaii.
Do you like chocolate?
- … Excuse me? Of course!
Which is your favourite part of the human face and why?
- I agree with @roses-are-roses, the eyes and cheekbones are great. I think smile as well.
Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
- Hmm. It depends. I don't like cold rainy days where you just get freezing, but i like rainy days where it's warm like summer showers. I like some snowy days-- when you can be bundled up inside, and have snow days, and can go out into the snow. But not the brown slush of NYC, or having to be out in the freezing cold all day.
Which is your favourite four legged creature?
- Horses! Followed by dogs + cats. + then ones I don't really know but like include zebras, elephants, giraffes, camels… the list goes on forever + ever, really.
Do you like spicy food?
Do you remember your favourite teacher?
- Yes. Probably my #1 would be my history teacher in 9th grade. She was amazing, so brilliant and sharp. I know of others I have enjoyed, too.
Tell me about your favourite book.
- There are really too many. I am currently reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, after loving Paper Towns + Looking For Alaska by him. But there are really too many. Things that are heavy, things that are light, hard to read, and super easy… too many.
Tell me about the last movie you watched.
- Babel, I believe. I left during part of it though haha. Before that one I saw was Chariots of Fire.
Tell me about your favourite music/band.
- Really can't choose. I don't have one- my music taste and likes change daily, and I really like nearly all genres (or some songs from each).
3 favourite foods?
- sushi + japanese, pasta, and hmmm.. right now i'm obsessed w/ stacy's pita chips and thin mints (i swear the girl scouts put something in them), but it really changes.
Do you like to shop?
- yes, but i feel bad spending money!
Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
- it depends. sometimes i'm super early because i hate feeling like i'm going to be late, but sometimes i do get there late.
Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
- Yes! Life is wonderful!
What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
- Both! I hate those kinds of things.
What’s your middle name?
- Starts w/ an M
How big is your bed?
- Pretty big..
What music are you listening to right now?
- Nothing right now. The sound of my keys clicking.
Who was the last person you hugged?
- my sister. or if not person, my horse lol
How is the weather right now?
- Warm, sunny, pretty.
Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- I think so. I think that I haven't changed in any bad ways, but I think I have changed naturally as I have experienced new things, met new people, and just lived five more years. From 13 to now, yes. I think I've matured a lot, become more positive, etc. But I think I also went back to some of the things I had then that I lost during some of those middle years, which is also good.
- I can't choose favorites! It depends on my mood! Pomegranate seeds, cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, mango, etc.!
Do you have a collection of anything?
- I don't try to collect anything in particular, but I'm sure I have a lot of something not coming to mind.
Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
- I would probably hint, but I'm too much of a chicken to say it.
Do you consider yourself popular?
- It depends on the meaning. Popular as in well liked, I think so. I don't get in fights with people, I get along with nearly everyone, etc. Popular as in like the coolest person? I guess maybe not what like younger grades would consider the "popular" girls, but I don't care to be in that group, anyway.
Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
Would you ever date someone older than you? Younger than you?
- Yes but not much.
Have you ever been on a diet?
Have you ever gotten detention?
Do you usually prefer books or movies?
- It depends! I hate making decisions!
Have you ever written a love letter?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Night owl who wishes she were a morning person!
Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
- I've never seen one!
Celebrity role models?
- I have been loving Jennifer Lawrence ATM (but who isn't, seriously?). There are many more that aren't coming to mind. Oh like MIranda Kerr. She's great, too. Oh, and Audrey Hepburn, obviously!
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
- I can't think of someone right now! But many! Some really attractive guy or person w/ a super cool life!
How many piercings do you have?
- Zero, actually!
What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
- I've never had a super long relationship. Crush… hmm I don't know! I don't think of it as a day it started + day it ended, kind of thing.
What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
- Probably that I'm stupid by my sister, but she's my sister and we were over it in 2.5 seconds.
What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- Probably some comments about my horseback riding, or when someone told me my advice helped them so much and all this stuff about being an inspiration. That was also touching.
What does your username mean?
- I honestly thought of coco tutu on a whim. no idea. :)
Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Do you smoke?
Have you ever been drunk?
Have you ever cried during a movie?
Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels?
Do you always smile for pictures?
- 93% of the time.
tagged by @roses-are-roses thanks!
i tag: @luxecouture and anyone who wants to. a lot of the polyvore friends i would tag haven't been active in some time. if you want to do the tag, do it! and be sure to let me know below so i can check it out! <3
Also I've been good with my PMs now so you can PM me and I will answer :)