- Elie TahariAriel Silk Two-Tone Sleeveless Blouse, SantoriniDetailsElie Tahari "Ariel" print and solid charmeuse pleated blouse. V neckline; zip front; zip detail. Sleeveless. Yoked back; center pleat. Pullover style. Relaxed silhouette. High-low hemSilk/spandex; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Elie Tahari: New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemSlim and slightly shrunken, it's our version of the classic boarding-school blazer (minus the bad memories) with bespoke-inspired details like a ticket pocket and a notched lapel. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 25 1/8". Sleeve length: 32". Hits at hip. Wool with a hint of stretch. Notch collar with felt undercollar. Functional buttons at cuffs. Flap pockets, ticket pocket. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemThe Remix is that everyday bag you'll find yourself lugging...well, just about everywhere. Done up in a lightweight, leather-look washed PU with antiqued metal hardware, it boasts a total "I've had this forever" sensibility that works season after season. Features: 100% PU. Top zip opening into main compartment. Inner zip pocket and slip-in pockets. Exterior zip pocket, plus dual exterior small items pockets. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, plus dual top carry handles. PUMA Cat Logo at face. 15" L x 6" W x 14" H.
- Similar itemLightweight, cropped wool trouser with classic detailing. Sits at hips. 1.25” waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with hook & bar fastening. Slit pockets at hips. Button fastening slit pockets at back. 23” inseam. Relaxed fit. Color: Anthracite. 100% wool.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Silk, 4% Elastane. Details: satin, bow detailing, pleated detailing, solid color, mandarin collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets.
- Similar itemSpotted: crisp ankle pants from kate spade new york in a playful polka dot print. Polyester/cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Zip fly with double hook-and-button closure, belts loops, two slit side pockets. Printed, two slit back pockets, cropped, straight leg. 27.5" Inseam.
- Similar itemHead to work looking stylish in this fitted women's blazer. This jacket features trendy 3/4-length roll-over sleeves and a one-button front to finish a sleek look.
- Stella McCartney presents streamlined minimalism with soft, vegan-friendly faux leather in a structured design that sits neatly perched under the arm. Details Stella McCartney faux-napa-leather (polyurethane/polyester) tote with golden hardware. Thin double shoulder handles. Engraved Stella McCartney logo plate at top. Structured, rectangular shape. 10 1/2"H x 9 1/4"W x 1/2"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyBeckett Faux-Napa Tote Bag, BlackDetailsStella McCartney faux-napa-leather (polyurethane/polyester) tote with golden hardware. Thin double shoulder handles. Engraved Stella McCartney logo plate at top. Structured, rectangular shape. 10 1/2"H x 9 1/4"W x 1/2"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.