Shop this look
- Old Hickory Tannery Eastman Tufted Sofa Details Handcrafted sofa. Hardwood frame. Cotton upholstery. Hand button tufted. Nailhead trim. 122"W x 44"D x 35"T. Seat, 101.5"W x 29"D x 19"T; arms, 35"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 150 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: EMERALD GREEN. Material: 100% COTTON.
- Similar itemNote: this item will ship via freight delivery. For more information, please see the Shipping & Returns section below or call 844-564-5701, available daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST). This elegant Safavieh Sabine chair is a comfortable spot to sit while socializing with friends and family. In natural linen. PRODUCT FEATURES Classic design lends sophisticated style. PRODUCT DETAILS 40''H x 34''W x 34''D Frame: wood Upholstery: foam, linen Spot clean Model no. MCR4901A Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen/Wood/Foam.
- Similar itemSit up and take notice of the Parker, a go-anywhere chair with considerable appeal--just look at that bold silhouette! We've freshened up the classic wing chair with a generous, loose seat cushion and tapered legs. It's available in fabric, dual-fabric, and leather. With the Parker ottoman, it's a perfect resting spot.
- 36 inches high x 91 inches wide x 43 inches deep; Seat height: 18.5 inches; Arm height: 28 inches; Seat depth: 20.5 inches. Constructed from leather and wood using sinuous spring construction. Wood finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe down; (3) 22" x 22" feather down blend throw pillow-knife edge weltless pillows and (3) 11.5" x 21" feather down blend kidney pillow-knife edge weltless pillows included. Leather shown: Upholstered in an ivory leather; COL, additional leather, and additional finish options are available;
- Similar itemThe world’s first tray-table-stool.: A few simple adjustments and you can transform Flip Around from the key-keeping tray in the hallway, to the table holding your afternoon coffee and into a surprisingly comfortable stool. A new multifunctional piece of furniture that can assist you all over the house, kinda like the butler you never had. Flip Around is designed by Danish design duo NORM: aka Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn. It’s made of high quality ash wood and plastic. A mix of the new and the classic - and the mix of different inspirations and aesthetics is a big part of the design. Jonas: “Flip Around is multi functional and the inspiration is also pretty multi and from all over the world”. Kasper: “The design itself is very clean and minimalistic. That’s the whole idea – that you can put it anywhere in the house and it will look like it fits – and it will have a purpose in the room”. Jonas: “But the main inspiration to the design comes from something more rough, namely French industrial chairs and also the classic traditions of Danish cabinet making. And actually the whole assembly system is inspired from Chinese and Korean architecture, especially known for using wood wedges and wood pins to assemble their parts instead of using nails and screws”. Kasper: “So it’s really a multi design – it’s multi functional, multi national and multi inspirational”. Designer: Norm Architects. Materials: Wood(ash), Plastic, Steel. Dimensions: 14" x 18".
- Similar itemOur buyers took their time with every detail of this low, tufted piece, from the benchmade hardwood frame, to the sinkably-soft seat cushion filled with environmentally-friendly high-density foam. In soft linen upholstery, this sofa is destined to become your favorite respite for the end of a long day or the beginning of a leisurely morning. Linen and viscose upholstery. Three removable high-density foam core cushions; down and feather fill. Sinuous spring seat construction. Hardwood, plywood frame. Walnut finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- This Yellow Green Faux Leather Contemporary Living Room Barrel Arm Chair combines modern style with an array of colors to complement your décor. Go bold with lime, red, and merlot, or stay classic with black. Faux leather upholstery and tapered legs lend a sophisticated look to your bedroom or living room. Yellow Green Faux Leather Contemporary Living Room Barrel Arm Chair Faux leather upholstery Foam padded cushion Wood frame Plastic legs Made in the USA Pillow is not included Chair Design: Arm chair Removable Seat Cushion: No Style: Contemporary Upholstery Material: Faux leather Legs Included Leg Material: Plastic Chair Design: Arm chair Upholstered: Yes Upholstery Material: Faux leather Cushion or Upholstery Fill Material: Foam Upholstery Grade: A Pattern: Solid Frame Material: Wood Number of Items Included: 1 Removable Seat Cushion: No Removable Back Cushion: No Reversible Cushions: No Tufted Cushions: No Slipcovered: No Ottoman Available: No Toss Pillows Included: No Style: Contemporary Custom Made: No Rocker: No Swivel: No Stackable: No Arms Included: Yes Arm Material: Wood Arm Type: Round arms Legs Included: Yes Leg Finish: Black Leg Material: Plastic Nailhead Trim: No Hand Painted: No Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds Commercial Use: Yes Eco-Friendly: Yes Country of Manufacture: United States GSA Approved: Yes CARB Compliant: Yes NFPA Compliant: Yes BHFTI Upholstered Furniture Flammability Compliant: ANSI BIFMA Compliant: Yes ANSI/BIFMA X5.4 Lounge and Public Seating: Yes Dimensions: 32-inch H x 30.5-inch W x 27.5-inch D Seat: 17-inch H Arms: 26-inch H x 3.5-inch W Weight: 24lbs.
- High contrast meets high style in the lines of this tack upholstered wingback chair. Combining classic lines with a contemporary boldness, this piece would fit beautifully into contemporary rustic settings as easily as it would in traditional or French country homes. 48 inches high x 32 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat: 19 inches high x 20 inches wide x 23 inches deep; Arm-rest height: 27 inches. Constructed from reclaimed oak. Seat upholstered in linen fabric with antique brass nail head trim. Light espresso finish on wood.
- Similar itemOur buyers took their time with every detail of this low, tufted piece, from the benchmade hardwood frame, to the sinkably soft seat cushion filled with environmentally-friendly high-density foam. In gleaming leather upholstery, this sofa is destined to become your favorite respite for the end of a long day or the beginning of a leisurely morning. Leather upholstery. Three removable high-density foam core cushions; down and feather fill. Sinuous spring seat construction. Hardwood, plywood frame. Walnut finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemJosef Hoffmann is well known for the simple, restrained, yet visually interesting dining chairs – several intended for cafés – that he designed early in the 20th century. The influence of the Arts and Crafts movement can be seen in his work, but Hoffmann also embraced the industrial age. Rather than rejecting traditional decoration, he succeeded in making it serve structural principles, which he believed should determine the forms of buildings, interiors and objects. Whether admiring one of his chairs or the Sanatorium Purkersdorf he designed in 1903, you can see Hoffmann’s emphasis on straight, unadorned lines, characteristics that are in keeping with the style of the Viennese Secession. The Hoffmann Armchair (1925), designed in collaboration with Josef Frank, is made at the bentwood factory founded by Michael Thonet in 1861. Made in the Czech Republic.
- Similar itemOriginally constructed to block cold drafts in Colonial times, a wingback chair makes quite the historical statement in your living room. This one, upholstered in soft linen, features ornately carved claw-and-ball feet. Linen-rayon blend upholstery; foam, fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Hardwood frame. Landon finish. Professionally clean. Handmade in USA.
- Similar itemInspired by a find from a London antiques market, the armless silhouette and stunning scrolled back of this settee brings a touch of elegance to your reading nook or living room. Linen upholstery; foam and fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; wilcox finish. Professionally clean. USA.
- The relaxed style of Provence is reinterpreted in this half wingback chair. With a lumbar support and generous proportions, the Napoleon invites all to unwind without sacrificing style. 42 inches high x 43 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from natural oak and vintage French fog linen. Antique brass nail head detail trims the front of the arm. Espresso brown finish on feet. Coordinating lumbar pillow sold together.