- Similar itemCombo leather ankle boot with double adjustable buckle closure. Rubberized leather finish toe cap, croc embossed monk strap, shiny leather at back. Hidden zipper closure at boot front. Made in Brazil. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Fits small to size, take one half size up. Heel Height: 100 MM.
- Similar itemBlack wool leather sleeved Versus Versace biker coat with contrasting leather notched lapel and signature Versace gold studs. This gorgeous coat features asymmetric zip front closure, contrasting wool panels, leather epaulettes and linear stitching at the elbows. Finished with fabulous multicoloured flower and monochrome lining Versace lining. 75% Wool, 20% Nylon, 5% Cashmere. 100% Leather Trim. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlack foiled knit pullover sweater from T By Alexander Wang featuring a ribbed crew neck, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Gareth PughWaxed Leather Paneled PantsDetailsMatte waxed lambskin with knit panels.Stretch panels enhance range of motion.Decorative bias seaming above knee.Low-rise with exposed back zip.Skinny legs; slim fit.Cotton/nylon/spandex.Rayon lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Gareth Pugh:Gareth Pugh has become a fixture at Paris Fashion Week, presenting collections that make strong statements and turn heads. Pugh, who designs and resides in London, draws inspiration from Britain's iconic club scene, resulting in collections that feature unexpected materials like foam footballs and plastic. He says his pieces echo the struggle between lightness and darkness.
- GivenchyWool/Leather Long Moto CoatDetailsGivenchy wool and leather moto coat.Snap band collar; long sleeves with zip cuffs.Ribbed moto panels at shoulders and arms.Asymmetric double-zip front with welt pockets.Seamed, yoked back with rounded bottom panel.Paneled construction with tiered back.Double-belted side detail.Dropped welt hip pockets.Hem falls above knee.Lambskin.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemBlack 'Kerry' biker leather trousers from Isabel Marant featuring a low rise, a button and zip fly, a zip detail at the waist, ankle zips, a five pocket design and a skinny fit.
- Similar itemBoots by ASOS Collection Leather- look upper. Smooth matte finish. Metal ankle strap with zip fastening. Blind eyelet lace-up closure. Almond toe. Chunky high heel. High platform with textured tread.
- Similar itemBlack wool roll neck pullover from Vanessa Bruno Athé featuring a ribbed roll neck, an argyle knit to the front, long ribbed sleeves, a ribbed hem and a slim fit.
- Women's navy wool-cashmere blend double-breasted peacoat with detachable sheepskin collar and leather throat-guard, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Soft navy wool-cashmere blend fabric. Black detachable sheepskin collar. Double-breasted two button front fastening. Detachable black lamb leather throat-guard with embossed 'Paul Smith' signature. Fully lined. Two front flap pockets. Black marl buttons with 'Paul Smith' embossed signature.