- A punk inspired Lot78 moto jacket, rendered with a wash out finish. Exposed zippers secure the cuffs and off center placket for a rock n roll edge. Snaps fasten the notched collar. An adjustable buckle strap details the waist. Front key pocket and 3 welt pockets. Lined. Fabric: Leather. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. 100% Cowhide. Body lining: 93% cotton/7% elastane. Leather clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 36,38,40,42
- Similar itemSam EdelmanPenny Leather Riding Boot, BrownDetailsSam Edelman leather riding boot.Antiqued golden hardware.15 1/2"H shaft; 15 1/2" circ.1 1/4" stacked flat heel.Burnished almond toe.Looped pull tab at outer top.Back zip with snap-button strap.Fabric-lined shaft.Rubber tread sole."Penny" is imported.Designer About Sam Edelman:Daron Fashions launched Sam Edelman outerwear for Fall 2012, and the collection has already started to receive editorial recognition. The brand continues to expand in many new and exciting directions, offering trend-right products that encompass the best attributes inspired from the Sam Edelman shoe collection.
- The NEUW Women's Marilyn High Rise Skinny Jeans in black raw have a cotton mix, stretch denim construction which is true to size. Featuring a skinny fit and a high rise, the jeans boast five pockets with branded hardware, a v-shaped yoke at the back and belt loops. Finished with branded stitching to the back pocket. K.D. Size 26: Rise: 10.5", Inside Leg: 30", Leg Opening: 10". 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemSkinny jeans in super stretch blue black denim with a slim fit and sleek silhouette which keeps it's shape. Long length with five pocket detail and medium front rise. Stella McCartney logo on the internal waistband, log tab on the exterior waistband and an embroidered white tab on the back pocket. 92% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemFryeDorado Suede Riding Boot, SandDetailsFrye suede boot with tonal topstitching.16"H shaft; 12" top circumference.1" stacked block heel.Pull-on style with buckled straps.Burnished round toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Spain of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemInfuse any ready-to-wear looks with instant attitude with the Marie Paris jacket by premium label Jofama. Beautifully crafted from ultra soft leather for high quality appeal, layer up in luxury and make a sharp am to pm impact in this classic biker jacket. Complete with sleek notes of silver metal hardware and multiple front zip pockets for a modern aesthetic, the Jofama jacket is set to add contemporary rock 'n' roll appeal into any seasonal styling. Marie Paris jacket. By Marie Serenholt. Zip through front. Pointed front hem. Cropped back. Popper lapels & epaulettes. Two front zip chest pockets. Two zip front pockets. Diamond top stitching. Biker style. Silver metal hardware. Leopard print lining. 100% leather.
- Similar itemThe ultimate wardrobe staple, the high rise skinny jeans by Rag & Bone are an essential piece to team with any off-duty looks. Skillfully crafted from a blended brushed cotton, these jeans offer the comfort of a legging, whilst maintaining a denim aesthetic and classic cut. For a sleek silhouette from am to pm, pair these Rag & Bone jeans with skyscraper heels. Jules B proudly presents the Rag & Bone Sale. Rag & Bone W15130163 HIGH RISE SKINNY sale. High rise skinny jeans. Branded button fastening & zip fly. Stretch fit. Leggings-like finish. Branded metal hardware. Three faux front pockets. Two pockets to rear. Embroidered brand logo to rear pocket. 60% cotton, 35% modal, 5% polyurethane.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemRag & Bone's convertible leather motorcycle jacket is a timeless wardrobe staple for all those craving a luxe edge; Moss green soft distressed leather; Gunmetal and matte black hardware; Single notched collar; Off-center zip closure; Zip bust pocket and zip hip pockets; Snap epaulets; Lace-up gusset at sides and zip gusset at cuffs; Zip-off long sleeves; Black quilted lining; Can also be worn as a vest. 100% Lamb leather. Specialty clean.