- Similar itemSea embraces the statement skirt with this lime and charcoal zigzag style. A tactile finish emphasises graphic pattern for a modern look. Opt for a relaxed sweater and flat shoes for a chic daytime look.
- Similar itemThis airy white blouse is accented with a delicate, allover teardrop pattern in black, a subtle high low hem, and slits at the sleeves and hem for a flowy look. This polished top is ideal for pairing with lounge pants, a statement necklace, and wedges for a chic and simple weekend outfit. Unlined, sheer. 100% Polyester. Imported. 37” bust. 22” – 26” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemBlack lamb skin leather waistcoat from Muubaa featuring notched lapels, shoulder tabs, a sleeveless design, a front zip fastening, front zipped pockets, a front button pocket and a silver-tone stud detail.
- Similar itemVinceAddie Open-Toe Buckle-Back Bootie, TaupeDetailsSoft grain leather with tonal topstitching. Ankle cuff with adjustable belted strap. 4" wooden block heel. Open toe. Padded insole. Leather lining and sole. "Addie" is made in Italy. Designer About Vince: Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemMissoniPleated Metallic Miniskirt, Black/GunmetalDetailsMetallic knit skirt by Missoni. Size 40 measures approx. 16"L front and back. High waist sits at the navel. Pleats shape narrow A-line silhouette. Miniskirt hem hits top of thigh. Acrylic/polyester/wool. Silk/spandex. Made in Italy. Shown styled with Michael by Michael Kors York Python-Embossed Bootie Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Missoni: Knitwear in a bold array of zigzags, stripes and waves is the calling card of the Italian firm Missoni. The family-owned company, founded in 1953, is now run by the third generation, and eye-catching graphic designs are still very much at the forefront of the aesthetic. Perhaps due to this consistent design philosophy, pieces created today are as much instant classics as they were at the label's first runway show in 1967.
- Similar itemYour imagination thrives thanks to the bold design of these platform Lita heels by Jeffrey Campbell! This tie-dye, pink lace-up bootie flaunts a woven textile upper with vibrant, butterfly-winged unicorns, leather lining, front lace closures, a 2-inch platform, and a sky-high heel for a whimsical shoe thats proud to be creative - just like you! Statement, Quirky Dream Supreme Bootie by Jeffrey Campbell in Pink for Party occasions.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: Tokyo Fashion. Color: Beige, Apricot, Dark Blue, Materials: 4% Spandex + 96% Polyester, Size: S: Total Length: 61cm / 24", Shoulder Width: 34cm / 13.4", Bust: 94cm / 37", Waist: 92cm / 36.2", Hem Width: 48cm / 18.9", Sleeve Length: 58cm / 22.8", Cuff Width: 11cm / 4.3", Arm Width: 22cm / 8.7", M: Total Length: 61cm / 24", Shoulder Width: 36cm / 14.2", Bust: 100cm / 39.4", Waist: 98cm / 38.6", Hem Width: 51cm / 20.1", Sleeve Length: 60cm / 23.6", Cuff Width: 11.5cm / 4.5", Arm Width: 23cm / 9.1", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemBlack lamb skin leather waistcoat from DKNY featuring a concealed fastening, a sleeveless design, side pockets and a jersey hem.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie. 4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform. 4" equivalent pitch. Open toe. Back zip. Padded leather sole. "Gamma" is imported. Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA: With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.