- Altuzarra's Spring '16 collection has folksy, artisanal finishes inspired by his father's upbringing in Basque, Northern Spain. A standout piece from the runway, this 'Ilari' dress is cut from tie-dye crepe de chine with knife pleats through the skirt for movement. Undo a few buttons to create a leg-baring front slit, as styled on model Lorelle Rayner in The EDIT. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Altuzarra Pumps, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff.. Tonal-green, yellow and black crepe de chine.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% polyester.. Hand wash or dry clean.. Designer color: Ceramic Green.. Made in Italy. As seen in The EDIT magazine.
- Altuzarra's 'Zurina' skirt is cut from airy chiffon that's pleated for fluidity and movement. Designed to sit at the waist, this standout piece is printed with a tie-dye motif in storm-blue, bright-green and pastel-yellow. Try yours with a simple top and lace-up pumps. Shown here with: Rosetta Getty Top, The Row Clutch, Altuzarra Pumps, Isabel Marant Cuff, Chloé Bracelet.. Multicolored chiffon.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Ceramic Green.. Made in Italy As seen in The EDIT magazine.
- Part of Altuzarra's SS16 runway show, this green sweater is crafted from a mid-weight stretch ribbed-knit to a fitted silhouette that hones the figure. It's detailed with white tassel stitching at the seams a nod to the folkloric, handmade element the designer infuses into his collection this season. Make it work for evening with an asymmetric midi skirt.
- Altuzarra's light-blue stretch-crepe Calligraphy skirt is artfully wrinkled for a fuss-free, undone feel. It's elasticated at the waist and detailed with a signature self-tie side. Tuck in the coordinating top for head-to-toe impact.
- Altuzarra is inspired by Spain's Basque country for SS16. This powder-blue Pamploma dress is delicately crafted from panels of broderie-anglaise cotton with a sheer skirt overlay, and embroidered by hand with beads and buttons. Heighten the Mediterranean vibe with a pair of heeled espadrilles.
- Printed multicoloured silk dress.
- Printed multicoloured silk blouse.
- Blue tie dye midi pleated skirt from Altuzarra. Size: 46. Gender: Female. Material: Polyester.
- Altuzarra's dark-blue crinkled-linen Isar dress is a slick translation of the label's serene SS16 collection. It's shaped to a figure-hugging silhouette, with a button-down front and hardware-accented rope straps. Channel a Mediterranean vibe by styling them with wraparound espadrille sandals.
- It's the thoughtful details that make Altuzarra's designs so covetable. Take this indigo linen Adams shirt the point collar and button-down front are classic, but an open back panel and delicate bow fastening add a touch of modern sensuality. Roll the sleeves to the elbows, and tuck it neatly into a midi skirt.
- A serene quality permeated Altuzarra's SS16 runway collection with crinkled fabrics and easy proportions taking centre stage. This midnight-blue Tea cardigan is crafted from a crinkled silk-blend and spun with a glistening metallic thread. Take your cues from the brand's styling and layer it over a tonal dress.
- Tie-dye was a key theme at Joseph Altuzarra's Spring '16 runway - the rich orange, red and yellow hues on this dress are inspired by the designer's Spanish heritage. This lustrous silk-satin piece is darted flatteringly at the waist and spliced at the side with a signature slit. Echo the show styling with a black waist belt.
- Dégradé printed silk blouse.
- Earthy, organic fabrics are a key trend for SS16. Altuzarra's brunt-orange linen Kyoto dress is a ladylike way to tap the look note the gently figure-hugging fit, gold-tone button side fastening and waist-accentuating ties. Undo a couple of buttons for the most sultry take.
- Warm, earthy hues added to the sultry feel of Altuzarra's SS16 runway collection. These orange Serge trousers are crafted from linen, and have an elegant slim fit that flares from the knee into a bootcut. Experiment with the season's power suiting and team them with the matching blazer.
- Altuzarra has a knack for making chic, flattering blazers that women covet. This orange linen style exudes the sultry spirit of the SS16 collection, and has a streamlined cut that's accentuated with two buttons and large front patch pockets. Pair it with the matching trousers.
- Calligraphy rust orange plissé skirt.
- Joseph Altuzarra's Spring '16 runway collection is inspired by his father's upbringing in the Basque region of northern Spain. This brick plissé-voile top is detailed with adjustable drawstring ties that flatteringly cinch your waist. Mirror the show styling with the coordinating skirt.
- Altuzarra's Spring '16 collection is inspired by the designer's French heritage - specifically the rugged terrain of the Basque region. This 'Hiroki' skirt is crafted from butter-soft burnt-orange suede and lined in smoothing satin. Leave the plush gold buttons undone for an exaggerated slit, as seen on the runway.
- Altuzarra's beige linen Kyoto dress is one for SS16's luxe nomad. It has an easy silhouette that's punctuated with toggle and rope fastenings and cinched with a self-tie waist strap. Showcase a hint of collarbone by undoing the first few buttons.
- Altuzarra's signature shirting takes a lighter turn for SS16. This beige Adams shirt is cut from linen to a slim shape, detailed with an open back, and purposefully crinkled for an unfussy feel. Smarten the look for the evening with a midi skirt and wraparound sandals.
- Ronin beige linen skirt.
- Serge light beige linen trousers.
- Sora light beige linen blazer.
- The hand-stitched mother-of-pearl embroidery on Altuzarra's beige linen Islington coat is inspired by the traditional crafts of Spain's Basque country. It's cut for a simple and elegant fit that ends beneath the knees. Style it for day by cinching the accompanying black belt over a crisp white shirtdress.
- Altuzarra's tactile 'Samurai' dress is detailed with miniature individual tassels to elegantly frame your shoulders and waist. Crafted from a flexible ribbed stretch-knit, this figure-defining piece is split at the hem - a brand signature. Style it with heels.
- UK exclusive to Harvey Nichols
Altuzarra black crepe dress
White stitch details, button-fastening plunge front, front, side and back vents, partially lined
Concealed zip fastening at back
69% triacetate, 31% polyester; lining: 67% acetate, 33% polyester
- Altuzarra incorporates subtle craft elements into its Spring '16 collection, inspired by the designer's Basque heritage. This stretch-crepe midi dress is cut in a signature curve-enhancing silhouette emphasized by a belted waist. We like the military-style rope loops and polished gold buttons - leave a few undone to create an elegant front split.
- UK exclusive to Harvey Nichols
Altuzarra black linen shirt dress
Asymmetric button embellishments, button-fastening cuffs, tie-fastening keyhole at back, side splits
Concealed zip fastening at side
- Altuzarra's 'Ortiz' top is meticulously embellished with wood, mother-of-pearl, bone and glass beads. Crafted from airy broderie anglaise and lightly lined for coverage, this style has a plunging neckline and chiffon panels at the open back. Take your cue from the Spring '16 runway and pair it with black pants. Shown here with: Protagonist Camisole, Altuzarra Pants, The Row Clutch, Givenchy Sandals, Isabel Marant Cuff, Isabel Marant Necklace, Chloé Bracelet.. Black broderie anglaise and chiffon.. Button fastening at back.. Fabric1: 50% cotton, 50% silk; fabric2: 100% cotton; fabric3: 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Mother-of-pearl: Japan.. Bone (Camel). Made in Italy.
- Black cotton 'Zeramika' beaded skirt from Altuzarra. Size: 38. Gender: Female. Material: Cotton/Silk.
- Black shoulder button top from Altuzarra.
- Altuzarra Minamoto button-embellished merino wool sweater, First seen on the Spring '16 runway in New York, Altuzarra's sweater is finely knitted from soft merino wool. This versatile black piece is finished with a row of polished gold buttons that can be unfastened to create a customized split Size: S. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Arrosa black and white sweater.
- Hiroki black midi skirt.
- I love it when the leg is revealed through movement, while walking or when a woman sits down, Joseph Altuzarra told PORTER in 'Fashion Masterclass'. This skirt is punctuated with polished gold buttons along one side - a signature of the collection. Cut from crepe, it has a flattering defined waist. Unfasten yours to create the perfect slit.
- Catelin black wool jacket.
- Altuzarra's blazer is made from soft black crepe that's wrinkle and crease resistant. Accented with flattering ivory stitching, this collarless style has lightly padded shoulders and a single button fastening that creates a nipped-in waist - the brand's signature silhouette. Wear this runway piece with a midi skirt, as styled at the show.
- Isar white linen dress.
- European exclusive to Harvey Nichols
Altuzarra white crepe top
Pleat through front
Button fastening at shoulder
70% triacetate, 30% polyester
- Altuzarra's Spring '16 collection references the designer's French heritage. This 'Mayumi' midi skirt is made from white pleated crepe to create fluidity and movement and is split at the hem – a brand signature. Tap the runway styling and wear yours with heels. Shown here with: Altuzarra Sweater, Altuzarra Pumps, Eddie Borgo Ring, Arme De L'Amour Ring.. White crepe.. Ties and concealed zip fastening at side.. 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Optic White.. Made in Italy.
- Altuzarra's white cotton-poplin shirtdress is the ultimate springtime style. It falls in miniature pleats to just below the knee, and is detailed with flattering panels at the waist and hips. Play up the seductive hemline slit with a pair of the label's stilettos.
- Altuzarra's Spring '16 collection references the designer's Spanish heritage. This 'Navarre' midi dress is made from white plissé-voile and detailed with drawstring ties at the shoulders, bust and waist to define your silhouette in all the right places. Wear it with heeled sandals or espadrilles, as seen on the runway.
- White plissé blouse from Altuzarra. Size: 2. Gender: Female. Material: Polyester.
- White plissé pencil skirt from Altuzarra.
- Altuzarra's espadrille-style pumps are a standout accessory from the Spring '16 runway. This pair is made from off-white canvas with soft black ankle ties and jute trims. Tap the runway styling and wear yours with midi hemlines.
- Free shipping and free returns on Altuzarra Canvas d'Orsay Espadrille Pump, Natural White at Bergdorf Goodman. Shop the fantastic selection of unparalleled designer fashion at Bergdorf Goodman.
- Espadrille sandals accompanied the sultry silhouettes of Altuzarra's SS16 runway. These black leather pumps are a slingback style, detailed with a seasonal wraparound strap and high stiletto heel. Wear them with everything from cropped denim to a midi dress.