- Similar itemWith a dainty pleat around the neckline and flawless woven silk, Salvatore Ferragamo's sheer panel top is an exquisite choice for work to cocktails chic. Pleated round neckline with sheer paneled front, sleeveless, exposed metal back zip, allover Prince of Wales-like woven silk. Loosely draped fit. Wear with a pencil skirt, heels and a dusting of fine jewelry. 100% Silk.
- Similar itemCharm in 18k rose gold with diamonds. on an 18k rose chain.
- Similar itemAdd effortless elegance and casual chic to your look with these classic white ballerina flats from Repetto. Rounded toe, flat leather sole, front bow detail. Flat. Pair with everything from silk blouses and cropped trousers, full skirts and tees to jeans and pullovers.
- Similar itemA structured silhouette with the same laid-back ease of your favorite cutoffs'these shorts in a graphic cutout floral print have serious style legs. True to size, fixed waistband. 3" inseam. Cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemSunday bow blouse in pink and red checker print from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania. This cotton sleeves less blouse features a bow neck tie, draped scoop neckline, front button down panel, and peplum panel at waist.
- Similar itemFrye Carson Ballet Flat. Round-toe flat. Cushioned leather footbed. 1/4" heel. Leather lining. Leather outsole. Upper: 100% leather.
- Similar itemBlack coated denim high waisted hotpants. 70% Cotton,27% Polyester,3% Elastane. Machine washable.
- This adorable 18 karat rose gold heart with four tiny diamonds is by Italian designer Lucifer vir Honestus. Without its bale, it measures a petite 5/8". On an 18" rose gold chain with a lobster clasp. ALSO AVAILABLE WITHOUT A CHAIN. ENTER THE FOLLOWING NUMBER INTO THE SEARCH BAR:(Y23 26110309) YLANG 23: CELEBRATING 25 YEARS Ylang 23 has asked 12 of our designers to design an exclusive charm to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Joanne & Charles Teichman, owners of Ylang 23 are donating all the proceeds to 6 of their favorite Dallas charities. The charities are: North Texas Food Bank; The Family Place; Vogel Alcove; The Stewpot; St. Philip's School; and Jewish Family Service. Designers of these exclusive charms include: Cathy Waterman, Irene Neuwirth, Ten Thousand Things, Catherine Michiels, Jennifer Meyer, Todd Reed, Jamie Joseph, Temple St Clair, Paul Morelli, Annette Ferdinandsen, Lucifer vir Honestus and Heather Moore.
- Similar itemLattice embroidery brings a sheer element to a sleeveless Rebecca Taylor top, and curved seams enhance the feminine profile. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Smooth weave. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 25n / 63.5cm, from shoulder