THANK YOU SO MUCH @polyvore!!!!!!
"Trembling Hands" by The Temper Trap
I thought I'd try a new style, seeing that I never put pants in a set haha. What do you all think?
Well, I finally had a chance to go the beach yesterday! Since summer is already halfway over, I was quite disappointed that I hadn't been yet.
I watched the season premiere of "Suits" today and I was reminded of how great that show is and how much I missed it, not to mention that two Game of Thrones actors are in it to help me keep my sanity until the next season of that starts!!!
It's super hot here too this week and we don't have air conditioning. I'm slowly roasting....
And here's a tag from the lovely @elsewhere69:
1. Is there some goal you want to achieve in the near future? Well right now, my goal is to have a goal for the future haha. I'm too undecided about everything!
2. Give a link to a set you're especially proud of and explain why. I'm especially proud of this set http://www.polyvore.com/to_all_girls_that_think/set?id=84802900 because it was a featured set on the polyvore homepage. I was so honored that people from all over the world who aren't even members, but just people looking at the site, would see my set there. So cool :D
3. Blair or Serena? Why? Haha neither, sorry! I hate Gossip Girl
4. Would you consider yourself a perfectionist? Definitely!
5. Favourite villain from either books, tv shows or movies. Hmm, this is an interesting question...I think I'm one of those lame people who always roots for the good guy :D Sometimes I like Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones, though it's debatable if he's a bad guy or not...
6. Who would play you in a movie adaptation of your life? Ahaha I have no idea
7. Are you superstitious? If you are, what superstitions do you believe in? Nope, not superstitious at all. I've walked under ladders many times and I think I turned out alright :D
8. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit? Hmm, it's hard to narrow it down to one!!! Probably the 1920s, because everything was so exciting and fast-paced (well, for the 20s haha) or the Elizabethan Era. Or the time in which Jane Austen wrote
9. Would you ever visit Croatia? Croatia? Umm, I guess so! It's always cool to visit new places!
10. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? I honestly am stumped on this one!!! I don't think there's any virtue that's overrated, it's just that some are more praised or more desired by some people.
11. Do you have a collection of anything? I have a collection of stamps, porcelain dolls, and hundreds of perfume ads!!!
And I think I'll end the tag there
Hope you all are having a fantastic week. Tomorrow's Friday!!! ♥♥♥