Shop this look
- Similar itemSmall clutch * Satin * Drop-in chain-link shoulder strap * Suede interior lining with one flat pocket * Snap clasp closure Measurements: Body length 9", height 5.25", width 2.5", strap drop 21.5".
- Similar itemPink cotton and glass sparkling platform pumps from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe, glitter details, a brand embossed insole and a high heel.
- Similar itemCouture Prom Dress, Princess cut, full skirt. mesh outer is darker purple and under material is a lighter lavender. Belt is the lighter color. SIZE 9Worn once....Gorgeous ruffles on V-neck front and back. May be worn on or off shoulders.Made in USA
- Similar itemFine art photographer and former teacher at Yosemite's Ansel Adams Gallery, Jeffrey Conley creates luminous black-and-white photos rich with texture and detail. This tightly cropped image of a lion's head captures what Conley calls "balanced simplicity"—an intimate, focused study that evokes a sense of wonder for the natural world. 27.5" wide x 34.5" high including frame. Limited-edition print signed by the artist. Printed on glossy photo paper. Set behind Plexiglas in a solid wood frame with a satin espresso finish. Ready to hang with D-rings at the back.
- Similar itemPurple suede and calf leather studded buckled clutch from Tomas Maier.
- Similar itemFrancois and Jane Robert are our talented friends behind our catalog shoots. Beyond commercial photography both are supremely talented in the world of art photography and graphic design. We fell in love with these gorgeous images they took during a trip to Utah. Coyote Buttes is a protected area of sandstone formations with limited access to visitors. Now they are part of our art collection and can be part of yours too. They come ready to hang in a white wooden frame. Materials: Giclée print on silver rag paper. Wood frame with gallery grade Plexiglas window. Made in USA. Care: Wipe window clean with water and a soft cloth. Do not use Windex or any other chemical cleaner as this will cloud the surface.
- Similar itemA twisted knot shapes the silhouette of a striking Monique Lhuillier dress. Pleats frame the plunging V neckline, and long ties drape over the skirt. Front vent. Sleeveless. Hidden back zip. Double-layered bodice. Fabric: Satin. 100% silk. Professional spot clean. Made in the USA. Imported fabric.
- Similar itemLiquid-shine patent leather defines the shapely curves of a quintessential peep-toe pump set on a wrapped platform and accented with a flash of logo hardware at the notched heel for a signature flourish. Brand: Fendi. Style Name: Fendi 'Sophie' Peep Toe Pump (Women). Style Number: 1108396. 4 3/4" heel; 3/4" platform (size 39); Leather upper, lining and sole; By Fendi; made in Italy; Salon Shoes;
- A vibrant print superimposes a wistful quote on a striking New Mexico landscape, using archival-quality paper and handmade proprietary inks to provide a timeless addition to your decor. Based in downtown LA, Arts District Printing Co. is a collaboration between photographer Jonathan Ventura's Anon_Y_Mouse and Kristan Cunningham and Scott Jarrell's Hammer and Spear design collective, founded with the goal of showcasing architecture-focused, travel-inspired art. Brand: ARTS DISTRICT PRINTING CO.. Style Name: Arts District Printing Co. 'Let's Disappear Together' Print. Style Number: 892853. 250-gram, 100% cotton paper/archival quality ink; By Arts District Printing Co; ; imported;
- This sleeveless silk faille Cushnie Et Ochs dress features a deep v halter neck, double buckled half belt detail at the bodice, an open back and a back center seam slit. Hidden zip back closure 100% silk. Fully lined. Made in USA. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemDahlia nude patent leather peep-toe pumps
- Similar itemSatin clutch with stone embellishment. Detachable metal chain shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Metal lettering logo on rear. Magnetic snap closure. One inside pocket. Satin lining. Measurements. L. 7.0 H. 3.1 W. 1.1 inches.
- Similar itemBold strokes. Storm is a graphic exploration of spontaneous expression, inked in bold black and white by artist Julia Kostreva. Creating an unpredictable rhythm, this micro-universe of brushstrokes fills the space to positive/negative effect. Kostrova created Storm "as a way to loosen the fibers of my thoughts. With every stroke I dipped the brush in the deep black ink and let it fall in place within this rectangular space, finding a natural map of the chaos." Each is a hand-silkscreened print of the original Japanese sumi ink painting. Julia Kostreva. Julia Kostreva is a California-based artist who is attracted to minimal styles of design where beauty and intrigue are refined in subtle details. She likes to mix methods and materials, sometimes merging handmade and digital processes. Sumi ink drawings may evolve into silkscreen prints, and photographs are reimagined as patterns. Kostreva is inspired by everything from fashion and artists in history to vintage and new packaging, poster design, illustration and photography. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD design has a limited-edition release of 100. Details and Dimensions: The storm print. 22"Wx30"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Julia Kostreva. Hand-silkscreened. Acid-free paper with water-based ink. Wood frame. Wipe with soft, dry cloth for dusting; clean acrylic with glass cleaner. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 22" Height: 30"