- Similar itemDannijoEmma Crystal Bib NecklaceDetailsEmma style necklace by Dannijo. Oxidized silver brass. Swarovski crystals. Crystal and chain maille bib. Lobster clasp with chain extender and Dannijo logo charm. 17 1/2"L x 3 3/4"W at widest. Made in the USA of Italian materials. Designer About Dannijo Accessories: In 2008, sisters Danielle and Jodie Snyder founded New York-based Dannijo. Offering an eclectic array of handmade designs that successfully combine Danielle's bohemian, rocker vibe with Jodie's timeless sophistication, the versatile Dannijo collection offers an ever-changing assortment of statement jewelry and accessories: rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and even bags.
- Wrap yourself in luxury. Superbly soft cashmere sweater features open-knit cutouts down center and contrast sleeves and back for supreme style. V-neckline and long sleeves. Pull-on design flaunts a relaxed silhouette. Ribbed trim at cuffs and straight hemline. 100% cashmere. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 32 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemCream wool, silk and cotton blend oversized coat from Céline Vintage featuring a toggle fastening, front pockets, long sleeves and a detachable hood. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1970.
- All eyes are sure to flock to you at the next soiree in AQUA Glam's magnetic mini, featuring flirty ostrich feathers and a high-shine, stretchy waistband. Polyester; feather trim: ostrich feathers; waistband: polyester. Dry clean. Made in USA and Imported materials. Elasticized metallic waistband, allover feather embellishment, pull-on style.
- Acne StudiosDropped-Sleeve Mohair-Blend SweaterDetailsAcne Studios mohair-blend sweater with textured stripes. Ribbed round neckline. Dropped long sleeves. Ribbed band hem. Relaxed silhouette. Pullover style. Mohair/wool/polyester/spandex. Imported. Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Similar itemOversized classic hooded parka in brown wool gabardine with bonded satin trim. Interior bungee waistcord. Long sleeves. Detachable hood with zip fastening. Drawstring and toggle at hood. Pointed collar. Zip front closure. Dropped shoulders. Four welt pockets. Fully lined. 51% Cotton, 32% Virgin Wool, 17% Polyamide.
- Handmade wide-band choker in brass-plated silver. Faceted round Swarovski crystals at base in pale grey. Teardrop shaped Swarovski crystals in white at base. Adjustable lobster claw clasp closure. Oxidized brass plated silver, Swarovski elements. Made in United States.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% silk. Combo: 100% ostrich feather. Lining: 100% poly. Skirt measures approx 15" in length. Lined. Dry clean only. Grosgrain ribbon trimmed waistband. Allover ostrich feather accents. Side seam zipper closure.
- Similar itemWhite cashmere blend raglan thermal sweater from Vince featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, an open knit and mesh shoulder inserts.