- Similar itemBarneys New York black wool-blend blazer with black lurex undercollar. Notched lapels, functional four-button cuffs, stand chest pocket, two flap pockets at waist, vertical darting at front, single vent. Fully lined Button placket at front Available in Black Wool/elastane Dry clean Imported
- Slouchy wool pullover in a textured, ombré-effect colorblocked knit. Crew neck. Extra long, slouchy sleeves. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Bubble stitch top & sleeves. Chunky ribbed knit middle. Basketweave knit bottom. Colorblocked by stitch. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black Combo. 82% wool, 16% cashmere, 2% silk.
- J Brand JeansCropped Leather Skinny PantsDetailsJ Brand Jeans signature L8001 pants in smooth lamb leather.8" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings.Approx. 29" inseam; zipper cuffs.Button/zip front; belt loops.Made in USA.Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemWomen's tailored-fit navy wool jacket with contrasting dark navy back panel, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Matching trousers available. Two-tone navy front and back panels. One-button fastening. Notched lapel. Chest pocket. Two front flap pockets. Functioning four button cuffs. Black collar lining with navy trim. Navy marl buttons. Fully lined. Internal jetted pocket with burnt orange trim.
- Similar itemWomen's black virgin wool sweater with all-over gold music note print, from the Paul Smith Mainline collection. Soft virgin wool. Inside-out knit. Ribbed detail on the shoulders and centre-back seam. Central vent at the hem. Ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband. Made in Italy.
- EtroPuff Waffle Cropped Skinny PantsDetailsMetallic waffle-textured pants by Etro.Zip/tab front; belt loops.Slant and back welt pockets.Slim fit and legs.Cropped above ankle.Wool/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Etro:The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- Similar itemCropped, long sleeve pullover with back button fastening in a marled, tweed-effect knit. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Back button fastening with high slit at back hem. Hem is slightly longer at back. Boxy fit. Color: Tweed. 39% wool, 36% cotton, 25% nylon.
- ChloeCropped Stretch-Wool Skinny PantsDetailsZip fly with hook-and-eye closure.Side slant pockets; back welt pockets.Center crease down skinny legs.Fitted; cropped below calf.Virgin wool/spandex.Made in Slovakia of Italian material.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Dark navy New School Boy wool-blend blazer from the The Row collection. This beautifully tailored blazer perfectly illustrates the impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail that has become so synonymous with The Row. Wear with a loose-fit T-shirt and leather trousers for a sophisticated-cool look. Features: Dark navy wool-blend; padded shoulders. Front button fastening; notched lapels. Breast pocket; two front welt pockets; internal button-fastening pocket. Fully lined. Composition: 98% Virgin Wool, 2% Elastic. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean only.