- Similar itemA cute and casual option, KG Kurt Geiger present the women's Libby Leather Trainers. Crafted from luxurious pony leather with a metallic finish, the low top trainers feature five eyelet lace up closure and contrasting heel and toe caps. Set upon a durable white rubber sole for ultimate grip. - K.N. KG Kurt Geiger women's Libby Leather Trainers. Upper: Leather. Lining: Fabric. Sole: Synthetic. Low top. Five eyelet lace up closure. Contrasting heel and toe caps. Durable white rubber sole. Heel height: Flat. Brand: KG Kurt Geiger. Colour: Nude. Material: Upper: Leather. Lining: Fabric. Sole: Synthetic. Footwear Style: Low Top Trainers.
- Similar itemOpenwork cotton vest with fringes on the hem. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemBoasting a regular/high waist and a short cut, the Lillie denim shorts from BOSS Orange are a bleached blue shade with a vintage-style wash. Made of soft cotton with elastane for added stretch, the shorts feature various pockets throughout and a zip and button fly to finish. E.D. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemMaterial: cotton.
- Similar itemHappening In the Present crochet vest. Open front. See-through open knit construction. Hanging fringe trim at bottom hem. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemNavy Chuck Taylor All Star low trainers from the Converse collection. A favourite for celebrities and athletic-types alike, these classic Chuck Taylor trainers are a trusty staple that belongs in every collection. Wear with jeans and a bomber for relaxed weekends away or contrast the sporty style with directional separates and floral tea dresses mid week. Features: Navy canvas; lace up fastening. Vulcanised rubber sole. Composition: Material/Upper: Canvas. Lining: Canvas. Sole: Synthetic.
- 100% Cotton. Flat Measurements Not Worn: Total Length 23cm/9", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured On Uk Size 10). Machine Washable.
- FryeMindy Low-Top Leather SneakerDetailsSoft vintage leather with tonal topstitching.Lace-up front; may be worn as slip-on.Round cap-toe.Low-profile.Removable padded insole; unlined.Distressed tread rubber sole."Mindy" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar item95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Centre Back To Hem 20cm/8", Armhole 80cm/31.5", Armhole 22cm/9", Hem Width 32cm/12.5". (