Shop this look
- Similar itemInspired by the chucky link trend, this ""Bound"" bracelet from Swarovski gives a contemporary twist to a classic design. On a stainless steel chain, large links alternate with rose gold plating and palladium plating splashed with crystal pave. Lobster clasp, stainless steel bracelet.
- Similar itemView from above. This design explores a cityscape as an abstract mosaic of color and form. Envisioned by Creativity Explored artist Hung Kei Shiu, skyscrapers and urban dwellings are deconstructed into a concentration of freehand geometric forms. Much like a jazz musician who feels every note, Shiu creates by instinct. His spontaneous composition evokes dynamic rhythm and motion, originally rendered in watercolor, ink and oil pastel on paper and digitally replicated here on canvas. Hung kei shiu. Hung Kei Shiu is a studio artist at San Francisco's Creativity Explored, a nonprofit visual arts center where artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit and sell art (learn more at creativityexplored.org). An intensely focused artist, Shiu deconstructs and reinterprets paintings to create his own abstract compositions. Working primarily in ink, paint pens and fabric collage, he builds fields of line and color through mark making, resulting in a deep sense of space. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD design has a limited-edition release of 200. Details and Dimensions: Birds eye city view print. 30"Wx1.37"Dx40"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Hung Kei Shiu. Original hand-drawn design digitally replicated on stretched canvas. Wipe clean with soft, dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 30" Depth: 1.37" Height: 40"
- Similar itemIn high-shine patent leather, these ankle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti are fitted with a tall heel and a sharp pointed toe. They promise to add height and glossy shine to an all-black outfit - Black patent leather, pointed toe, zipped side, leather insole and sole - We like them best next to a leather skirt and edgy printed tee
- Similar itemRendered in allover sequin embroidery, this Pia Pauro skirt features a high rise waist and a form fitting mini length silhouette. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemYour ideal arm candy addition! Featuring an oversized look and feel set with clear Swarovski crystals, this two tone bracelet is perfect for a bit of sweet bad girl edge. Color: Two Tone. 7" Circumference. Brass. Gold plating. Rhinestone toggle fastening
- Similar itemBring colour to your home with this London Maravillas print by Jennifer Maravillas for Magma. A mix between a cityscape, map and watercolour painting, it allows the viewer to encounter London from a fresh and spontaneous perspective. Combining a passion for cartography with a love for this vibrant city, it brightens up the simplest of interiors & makes a fabulous gift idea for any art enthusiast.Key features: * Material: archival paper * Dimensions: 70x52cm * Map of London from a fresh and spontaneous perspective * High quality inkjet printint on archival paper * By Jennifer Maravillas for Magma * More quirky gifts available from Magma
- Similar itemTurn heads with the mesmerizing style of Giuseppe Zanotti. Leather upper with tonal stitching. Gold-tone metallic plates at shaft. Adjustable cross foot straps with buckle closures. Pointed toe. Leather lining and insole. Genuine leather outsole with stiletto heel. Made in Italy. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 3 3 4 in ; Weight: 1 lb 3 oz ; Shaft: 8 1 2 in ; Platform Height: 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This Preen by Thornton Bregazzi skirt is rendered in plaid crepe de chine with sequin embellishments overlayed throughout and features a high rise with a striped waistband, an exposed zipper detail, and a mini a-line silhouette. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemOffered in royal blue or neon pink, this two-tone silk and brass woven bracelet injects your look with downtown-inspired edge. Versatile yet bold, this silk-laden wrist topper looks chic stacked with statement bangles or worn solo.
- Similar itemInspired by the unabashed opulence of the eighties, this luxe mini skirt turns up the heat on your party-ready pieces - High waist with bow detail, draped front, scoop pockets, exposed back zip closure, mini-length - Fitted silhouette - Wear with a classic tee, a zebra print cardigan, and platform booties
- Stylish and educational, this giclee canvas art by Michael Tompsett adds visual appeal to your indoors. This world map canvas art comes in a horizontal format for a clear view and is gallery-wrapped for a modern, frameless look. Hang this piece of art in your home to tie a room together and create a focal point for guests. Art and design were always Michael's favorite subjects at school. He was fortunate to land a job as a graphic designer at one of London's most prestigious publishing companies. After 12 years Michael Topsett made the decision to pursue a full-time career creating his own work. The freedom and time to be able to focus solely on his own projects has been a wonderful experience. Although Michael likes to experiment with different styles and subjects, hi main focus is on map art. He enjoys looking for unique and interesting ways to depict something which is very familiar. Maps are visual representations of the world we live in, a world which is incredibly diverse. Apart from maps, Tompsett creates urban landmark and cityscape designs. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured on a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Artist: Michael Tompsett Title: 'Time Zones Map of the World' Product type: Giclee, gallery wrapped Style: Abstract Format: Horizontal Size: Small, medium, large and extra large Subject: Cityscapes Medium: Giclee Small dimensions: 12 inches x 19 inches x 2 inches Medium dimensions: 16 inches x 24 inches x 2 inches Large dimensions: 22 inches x 32 inches x 2 inches Extra large dimensions: 30 inches x 47 inches x 2 inches This custom-made item will ship within 1-2 business days. Size: Extra Large.