- Design by Jonathan Adler, 2009.By Robert Abbey.The Havana 3 Light Floor Lamp combines classic design techniques with functionality and is perfect for any modern interior space. The adjustable 3-light Havana Floor Lamp holds three boom arms and adjusts to six full feet of height and has a Hi-Lo dimmer switch. Made of steel construction, the Havana Floor Lamp is available in Polished Nickel with adjustable perforated metal shade in Powder Coat White.
- Similar itemThe modern flair of armchair 400 was created by Finnish designer Alvar Aalto in 1936 and has become one of his most iconic designs which has earned a place in the Museum of Modern Art as part of its permanent collection. The chair makes a statement to the careful thought of the designer with its bent arms, solid wood frame with metal springs and upholstered foam cushion. This gives the armchair a substantial feel and the low-slung sled base has earned it the nickname of the “tank”. The Tank Armchair has a clear lacquered birch frame with a zebra pattern fabric seat. The chair is also available using the customer's own material.
- Similar itemWhile Wästberg is a forward-thinking manufacturer of high-tech lighting, a pendant lamp is a very old concept. Therefore, designing a new pendant lamp for Wästberg means bridging the past with the present. Firstly, the w131 is a surprisingly small lamp. However, it still lights up well and is extremely versatile when it comes to usage. Secondly, the lamp gives a soft and friendly impression, the textile cord further adding softness. Sand-cast recycled aluminium is both beautiful and environmentally sound. Any imperfections of the metal are meant to be there. We will use this lamp both at home and by contract. --Claesson Koivisto Rune. Wästberg’s lamps create intimate spheres and simply make people feel somewhat safer. Regardless of whether the lamps are in offices, hotel rooms or homes. The Wästberg Philosophy may be summarised as follows: I. Decrease general lighting and use direct lighting. II. Direct lighting should have all the basic properties of task lighting, but a wider area of use. III. Direct lighting should include energy efficient light sources, minimal glare, flicker free light, plenty of light evenly distributed over a large surface, and the ability to adjust light intensity. People will continue to work themselves to death. People will continue to work themselves to death, even in the light of Wästberg’s lamps. But they will feel better while doing it. Technical Information: Light source: GU10 socket Light source excluded. Max 35 W. 3 m textile cable · ceiling rose included.
- Similar itemAs part of the permanent collection in the Museum of Modern Art, the Paimio Chair is an icon in furniture design. The chair was created by Alvar Aalto in 1932 as part of the furniture he designed for the tuberculosis sanatorium in the city of the same name. The frame that forms the armrests and floor runners are 2 closed loops of laminated wood. Between these rests a single sheet of plywood bent in such a way as to challenge just how far wood can be bent. The headrest and seat edge are tightly rolled to provide the greatest resiliency while the angle was chosen to provide the best position for the patient’s optimal breathing comfort. This remarkable chair is offered with a clear lacquered frame and a seat lacquered in black or white.
- Similar itemThe Juicy pendant is an elegant modern pendant comprised of three components (wire, cone and shade) that fit smoothly together to create a striking whole. A subtle poly carbonate ring breaks the surface as the cone meets the shade, allowing light to illuminate the surface of the pendant. Finished off with a honeycomb diffuser to concentrate and soften the light, creating a warm and inviting glow-- regardless of whether you use a traditional low-energy light source or the newest LED alternatives. 19' field cuttable cord standard in matching color. 1 X 30W maximum 120V E26(medium base) self-ballasted compact fluorescent or LED (not included). UL listed.
- Similar itemStrong, block shapes give this spoke pendant a definitive retro appeal. Made from solid mango wood. 6 x 40W. 37��w x 37��d x 8��h made from mango wood and glass maximum wattage 6 x 60W handmade Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Similar itemDesign by e.m. design, 2006.By Metalarte.Floor lamp for direct or ambient illumination. Fully adjustable boom arm. Shade tilts automatically to remain parallel to the floor during adjustment. Choose from cylindrical, translucent white shade or opaque, conical-shaped enameled metal shade. On/off turn knob located on the socket.
- Similar itemThere is nothing average about this solid wood Bohemian arm chair. The rounded back leg design is repeated in the rounded high back of this very unique chair. The seat frame features an unexpected rosette design crafted from nail heads of varying sizes and comfort is found in the thick seat cushion with side tufting in a neutral fabric. Place a pair of these around the fireplace in your rustic cabin or create a cozy reading nook in a quiet corner of your home. Solid wood construction. Hand-applied nail head trim. Neutral upholstery on tufted seat cushion Dimensions : H: 44" D: 25" W: 27.25"
- Similar itemThis pendant offers mid-century inspiration to contemporary interiors. Angular ribbed mango wood creates a retro look, delivering sleek handcrafted appeal to this hanging light. Accepts one 100-watt bulb (not included) Silver chain included. Hardwired. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean. 17"W x 17"D x 24"H. Chain: 3'L.