- On one hand, One Direction’s new single “Drag Me Down” offers the “mature” sound that the group members has been boasting about in the lead-up to their fifth studio album. If 2014's Four found the boys still dabbling in mid-70’s arena-rock, this quick, unfussy track is a graduation to the shimmering pop-rock melodies of the Police and Fleetwood Mac. However, “Drag Me Down” also teeters upon an age-old theme for pop groups: fan appreciation.
- People also likedwhy are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? ✿
- People also likedNo item description
- 5hontour: “The girls and Little Mix ”
An image of Justin Bieber
Watch videos & listen free to Justin Bieber: Beauty and a Beat, Boyfriend & more, plus 2591 pictures. Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) Is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. He began his professional career on YouTube, where he was discovered by his future manager, Scooter Braun. Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia, to consult with Usher and soon signed a record deal with Island. The first part of his two-part debut album My World was released on November 17, 2009. Four successful pre-album singles have been released: “One Time”, “One Less Lonely Girl”, “Love Me”, and “Favorite Girl”, which were Top 15 hits on the Canadian Hot 100 and Top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- Like it to save to your profile