- "This is me, at age 3. This was about the time where I met him." — @msizzytomlinson
50 Pictures Of Children Who Are Cooler Than You: Kids fashion has come a long way since purple sweat suits... These stylin' bo...
- "This is him. My best friend for as long as I can remember" — @msizzytomlinson
This is a classic and modern looking skinny tie for little guys ages 2-8. This black and white skinny tie has a great floral pattern that is a little bit classic and still totally modern. Would be great for both weddings and less formal occasions. The length of the tie can be adjusted at the top and the neckband has an adjustable velcro strap to grow with your little boy. Instructions for easily adjusting the length will be included. This neck strap is approx. 16.25 inches long. Shown here on my 4 year old. Lined with a co-ordinating black light cotton fabric (see photo). Made from a medium-weight 100% cotton. Please measure the recipient's collar or neck circumference to ensure correct size. Hand wash in cold water, mild detergent recommended. Hang to dry.
- "We used to say that we were going to be married one day." — @msizzytomlinson
Photobucket kids kissing picture, this photo was uploaded by Heels135. Browse other kids kissing pictures and photos or upload your own with Photobucket free image and video hosting service.
- ""I'm the Queen! I rule the world!"
"Can I help you?"
"You have too. There's no queen without a king beside her!"" — @msizzytomlinson
You don't have to be royalty to wear this gorgeous princess crown ring, but you'll sure feel like you are! This solid sterling silver ring is lightweight and so comfortable to wear. Perfect for little princesses and grown princesses as well! Available in varying sizes. DELIVERY TIME: PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR YOUR HAND STAMPED JEWELRY TO BE CREATED AND SHIPPED. This does not include shipping time. For additional information, please go to our shop policies page. By purchasing this listing you acknowledge that you have fully read and agree to our shop policies
- ""But, this is your necklace, Annie."
"It's yours now. That way I'm there wherever you are!"" — @msizzytomlinson
This necklace has been made by Afends. The details include: an anchor pendant set on a curb chain with a silver-tone finish and a branded t-bar fastening. 100% Base metal
- "Growing up, he was my only friend, but he was all I needed." — @msizzytomlinson
- "We did everything together." — @msizzytomlinson
- "We'd always go to the pier to watch the sunrise. You could say that that's where I fell in love with him; on the pier when we were 14." — @msizzytomlinson
- "He was a number of firsts. My first kiss, my first love, and my first friend, too." — @msizzytomlinson
- "He knew everything about me." — @msizzytomlinson
- "I had the perfect boy," — @msizzytomlinson
- "But as soon as I realized that I had him..." — @msizzytomlinson
- "He was gone." — @msizzytomlinson
spookycathedrals: “ (by Marlène G) ”
- ""To Annie:
I know I'm not here waiting for you like usual. You're probably wondering where I am. The answer is, I'm gone. And I'm never coming back. I feel terrible for not telling you in person, but I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye to you. ------>" — @msizzytomlinson
- "You're my everything. I can't stand to see you upset.
I don't know if we'll every see each other again, but just in case we don't, this is goodbye.
Hang on to your crown. You'll always be my queen, and I'll always be the anchor that holds you.
---->" — @msizzytomlinson
AmO Images, Old Love Letters Pictures
- Ian McKay's Auction Report covers presidential lots, children's first editions, and literary letters this month Fine Books and Collections"Love always,
Louis"" — @msizzytomlinson
George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Dr. Seuss, and Marlon Brando all featured in rare book and manuscript auctions
- "I tried to move on, but there were none that were as perfect as him." — @msizzytomlinson
- "This is me now, age 19." — @msizzytomlinson
- "I've recently seen him..." — @msizzytomlinson
Louis Tomlinson had a right old giggle at 'rival' boyband The Wanted's expense today - when he discovered their book in Poundland. Y'know, that shop that sells a whole load of tat (and also some quite useful things, let's not be mean now) for just one
- "...and I'm determined to make him mine again." — @msizzytomlinson