- Similar itemGorgeous hard wood accent table with a hand-carved fleur-de-lys bib for a French twist. This shabby chic, chateau-style table is truly elegant and makes a great side table or bistro table. This table is larger and heavier than most side tables offered on site. Assembly required.
- Sleek and refined, the 440 Envelope Clutch is the silhouette of the season in various pop colors. Perfect for day or night. In embossed lizard leather. Back and interior pockets. Magnetic closure. 100% Cow Leather.
- Rene Caovilla sandal is exuberantly embellished and handcrafted in the Venetian tradition. Finished with signature glittered sole. Swarovski® crystal-covered strappy satin upper. 4 1/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform; 3 3/4" equiv. Open toe. Buckled slingback strap. Leather lining and padded footbed. Signature Rene Caovilla glitter leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Satin shoulder straps, lightly boned, lace back panel, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 55% viscose, 45% polyamide. Dry clean
- Similar itemBlack leather. Lightly boned cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 93% silk, 7% Lycra. Specialist clean
- Did someone say Dior? Finely designed and oh-so-alluring, these strappy peep-toe sandals complete your look both day and night. Glossy patent leather upper. Almond peep toe. Cross-strap vamp. Leather lined with logo patch at heel. Soft leather sole. 1½'' Glossy, stacked front platform. 5¾'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemFeatures: Chaise lounge. Victorian influences. Tufted backrest with covered buttons. Matching brown throw pillow. Baxton Studio collection. Show Additional Info
- We love the highlighter-pink hue of this 440 envelope clutch from DVF. It's crafted from textured leather and features a signature black resin bar which doubles up as a magnetic fastening. Clash colours and team it with an equally bold dress.
- Similar itemCenter the room around this bold conversation piece inspired by antique parquet floors found in French chateaux. American white oak is pieced in a geometric pattern using traditional tongue-and-groove joinery, stained a dramatic black over a reddish-brown undercoat, then handrubbed at the edges to bring up a vintage patina. Open-grain American white oak and low-emission engineered wood. Rubbed stain and lacquer finish. Tongue-and-groove joinery. Made in China.