- Similar itemDangly stone earring with post stud back. Fall means gameday, warm apple cider and the Fornash Jewel Cabana collection. A departure from our usual turquoise and tangerine color palette, the Jewel Cabana Collection features five new jewel tones. Available in sapphire, emerald, amethyst, ruby and onyx. 2 & 1/4" long 1" wide Surgical steel posts
- Christian Louboutin's black leather Loubiposh clutch is made party-ready with a scattering of rainbow-hued studs. Swing it from the shoulder with the optional gunmetal chain strap or remove it and carry it simply as a hand-held clutch. A red grosgrain lining will reveal a flash of signature colour every time you reach for your lipstick or phone.
- Similar itemTake your look to a whole new level with this eye-catching leather bracelet from Betsey Johnson. This wide-set bracelet flaunts patina flower, skulls, crystal accents and faux pearls. Crafted from antique gold-tone mixed metal. Brown leather bracelet Patina flower, skulls, crystal accents and faux pearls. Button closure. Antique gold. Leather/zinc/Formica/glass/acrylic. 4/7mm. 7.5"-7.75" length x 1.5" width.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRafeMary Alice Small Shell Clutch Bag, BrownDetailsResin and pen shell create tortoise look.Silvertone hardware.Hinged bottom with engraved push-lock.Magnetic clasp.Inside, black faille lining.3 3/4"H x 8"W x 1 1/4"D; weighs 1lb."Mary Alice" is imported.Designer About Rafe:Rafe Totengco founded his namesake handbag collection in 1997 and has since expanded his line into an award-winning global accessories brand. Drawing from the eclectic mix of influences found in New York City, Rafe has earned loyal fans for its sophisticated, accessible, and functional designs. Everyday totes, special-occasion clutches, and small accessories are crafted from beautiful materials for a timeless, enduring quality.
- Similar itemFrom impromptu after-five functions to glamorous galas, this Betsey Johnson bracelet is just what you need. Rows of faux pearls and shimmery crystal stones deliver dazzling shimmer that lasts long after the party's over. Crafted in silver-tone mixed metal. Multi row bracelet with faux pearls, crystal cups, crystal flowers and leaves. Silver tone details. Box tongue. Rhodium. Metal/glass/acrylic. 7.5” length x 2.4” width.
- 150mm Satin covered heel. 10mm Satin covered external platform. Peep toe cut-out. Satin insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Gold tone–plated metal/glass/reconstituted turquoise (turquoise and resin) Imported. 1.75" Drop. French wire. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Alexis BittarMulti Crystal Lace Gray Lucite BraceletDetailsAlexis Bittar cuff bracelet in hand-sculpted, hand-painted Lucite acrylic.Pink amethyst glass/moss agate doublets, light iolite colored glass/labradorite doublet, and dark iolite colored glass/labradorite doublet.Swarovski crystals.Golden metal crystal lace trims end caps.Hinged; magnetic closure.Oval; fits 6 1/2" wrists.1 1/4" at widest.Made in the USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.