Sale / PriceAll
- Preowned Angelo Tarlazzi Double Breasted Black And White Harlequin Check Coat With BowVintage 90S Angelo Tarlazzi Double Breasted Black And White Harlequin Check Coat Attached With A Black Velvet Bow Collar. This 70S Looking Coat Is Very Retro Looking And Fun To Wear! - Featuring Twelve Black Gold Toned Setting Buttons Fastening. Two Side Pockets. Made In France. Size 40. 44% Wool, 44% Rayon, 12% Nylon.
- Maggie Marilyn The Angelo stretch-cotton and silk skirtMaggie Marilyn's Spring '17 collection was one of the most hotly anticipated debuts of Paris Fashion Week. Made from tiers of raw-edged stretch-cotton and silk, this knee-length 'Angelo' skirt has a softly flared shape and ruffled finish. Wear yours with this sweater as styled by the designer. Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Pouch, Common Projects Sneakers, Loewe Earrings, Chloé Ring.. White stretch-cotton and silk.. Concealed zip fastening along back.. Fabric1: 96% cotton, 4% spandex; fabric2: 100% silk.. Dry clean.
- Preowned Angelo Tarlazzi Red Safari JacketAngelo Tarlazzi Red Safari Jacket Comes With A Self-Tie Belt Of The Same Material. The Three-Button Front Has Patch Pockets. The Jacket Is Detailed With 'french-Seams' Throughout And Supreme Top Stitching. The Length Of The Jacket Is 27 1/2", Underarm Circumference Is 46", Underarm-To-Hem Is 19". The Sleeves Are 23", Circumference Is 10". The Belt Measures 55 1/2" X 2".
- Preowned 1970s Giorgio Di Sant' Angelo Multi Fabric Cotton SkirtWonderful And Playful Mixed Print Bohemian Giorgio Di Sant' Angelo Skirt That Seems Almost A Perfect Example Of His Work That Fills Museums' Textile Collections.We Love It. Dress It Up Or Dress It Down! Wear It Day Or Night! Wear It Any Time Of Year! The Fantastic Panels Of Prints Range From Flowers, To Clowns, Even Polka Dots. Red Trim Separates Each Piece Of Fabric. Red Woven Waistband Wrap Belt With Blue, Yellow And White Threads. Modern Us Size S/m. Adjustable Waist Belt.Hem Can Be Lengthened 1/2 Of An Inch*all Mrs Couture Garments Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned Angelo Tarlazzi Printed Taffeta Cocktail DressOutstanding Summer 1985 Angelo Tarlazzi Cocktail Mini-Dress With Exuberant Knotting And Tribal Print. The Dress Is Entirely Draped And Its Right Side Features Half-Knots. The Knots Are Held With Genuine Black Raphia. Zip Closure On The Right Side.Fits Approx. : Us 4-8 (Small Us 8) / Fr 38-40 (Small Fr 40)Measurements :Bust Approx. 84 Cm (33.1 Inches)Waist Approx. 70 Cm (27.6 Inches)Hips Approx. 90 Cm (35.4 Inches)This Item Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed & Carefully Inspected By A Couture-Trained Seamstress Before Being Sold.
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo 1970's Cold Shoulder DressVery Feminine Flowered Semi Sheer Silk Dress From Giorgio Sant'angelo In Blues, Reds, Greens And White. Cold Shoulders With 2 Openings Along The Sleeves Each Surrounded With A Small Ruffle And A Functional Drawstring Above The Elbow And At The Wrist. The Front And Back Are Gathered With An Adjustable Drawstring Also Which Become Spaghetti Straps. The Bodice And Full Skirt Are Joined Together With Deep V Seaming. It Is Lined In Same Fabric And Pattern But In Muted Blue, Beige And Reds Giving The Dress Dimension And Richness. All Seams Are French Finished And It Slips On Over The Head And Is Bias Cut So The Fit Is Great And Flexible.Excellent Condition, Appears Unworn.Bust 36"Waist 28"Hips OpenLength 44"Fits Size Small, Medium.
- Preowned Angelo Tarlazzi Silk & Guipure Polka Dot Cocktail DressStunning 80's Angelo Tarlazzi Satin Silk Strapless Cocktail Dress With Guipure Band Detail On The Side. The Dress Is Entirely Ruched And Fully Lined. Zip Closure On The Right Side. As The Fabric Is Very Stretchy, The Dress Will Easily Accommodate A Size Small, Medium And Large.Fits Approx. : Us 4-8 / Fr 36-40Measurements :Bust Approx. 86-92 Cm (33.9-36.2Inches)Waist Approx. 72-78 Cm (28.3-36.2 Inches)Hips Approx. 92-98 Cm (36.2-38.6 Inches)This Item Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed & Carefully Inspected By A Couture-Trained Seamstress Before Being Sold.
- Preowned Early Giorgio Di Sant' Angelo Maxi Dress And ShawlGiorgio Di Sant Angelo Started His Ready-To-Wear Business In 1966 And Won A Coty Fashion Award In 1966. This Dress Is From Those Early Years In New York. He Designed Romantic Clothing And Was Inspired By The Hippie Culture Of The 1960's. An Assortment Of Cotton Floral Prints And Pastels Are Combined With Ribbons, Lace And Appliques To Create This Lovely And Feminine Dress. There Is A Pale Green Cotton Shawl With Lace Edging To Complete The Look. Both Pieces Are In Excellent Condition.MeasurementsBust 32"Empire Waist 24"Length 54".
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo Mink CoatGiorgio Sant'angelo Mink Coat With Collar. The Coat Is Fully Lined In Silk And In Excellent Condition. This Coat Boasts Simple Elegant Cuffs Below Full Sleeves. Interior Right Pocket For Your Cell Phone. Two Front Eyelet Closures. Warm And Cozy.Size 4 *all Mrs Couture Garments And Accessories Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Pre-Owned Vintage Giorgio Sant'angelo for Bonwit Teller Purple Green Blue Striped JacketSize: unknown.color: green, purple, blue, brownmade in: unknown.fabric content: unknown.item specifics & details: multicolor striped outer shell. Fabric has a satin feel to construction. Long sleeves. Tie closure down front. Two patch pockets on front. Soft teal lining feels like angora blend.measurements*:total length: 29""sleeve length: 23.25""shoulder -to- shoulder: 18.5""bust: 41""waist: 41""*please refer to measurements above as the item may have been alteredcondition: gently used, pre-owned item in overall good condition. The material shows some light wear throughout. There are a few loose threads and small pulls throughout the outer shell. The lining has a natural fuzziness to the fabrication.sku: 085802
- Preowned Michael Forrest Giorgio Sant 'angelo Caramel And Cream Lynx Car Coat 1970sThis Fantastic Lynx Coat From Giorgio Sant 'angelo For Michael Forrest Circa 1970's Features A Full Collar That Can Be Worn Up For Drama Or Down And Demure. Fully Lined In Taupe Satin With Side Slash Pockets And Hook And Loop Closures. Fits Like A Modern Size 6.Please Review The Measurements Provided Below To Ensure A Perfect Fit.Measurements:Bust: 34-38"Waist:32-36"Sleeve:24"Shoulder To Shoulder: 17"Length: 32".
- Preowned Giorgio Di Sant' Angelo Copper Stretch Mesh Sequined Top, 1980'sThis Is A Fantastic Mesh Knit Top By Giorgio Di Sant'angelo. It Is Made From A Soft Mesh Knit With Sequined Detail Sewn On. The Lining Is Made Of The Same Fabric. The Sleeves Are Extra Long And The Bodice Is Cropped At The Waistline. There Is A Zipper Up The Back. It Is A Small Size.
- Angelo Marani JacketNew Sale, Up to 80% Off! Plus, Free Shipping on orders of $200 or moreNo appliqués Solid color Classic neckline Single-breasted Snap button closure Two breast pockets No pockets Long sleeves Snap button cuffs Unlined Openwork Leather Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Outerwear. Material:100% Soft Leather
- Preowned Iconic Giorgio Sant' Angelo Knit Plane TopThis Famous And Iconic Piece Has A Much More Important Place In Fashion History Than The Eye First Sees. Sant' Angelo Was Revolutionary In Reviving The Double Knit Techniques First Pioneered By Schiaparelli In The 1920S. He Worked With Dupont In Developing New Stretch Fibers And Knits And Was Actually Awarded For It By The Cfda. This Piece Is Particularly Rare And Interesting For The Designer In It's Whimsey, Pre-Dating His 1970S Gypsy Aesthetic.
- Preowned 1970's Giorgio Sant'angelo Rhinestone Studded Mesh DressVintage Dress From Giorgio Di'sant Angelo Dates To The 1970's And Is Made Of Plum-Colored Netting With Rhinestones Of Different Colors, Sizes, And Shapes That Are Prong-Set Throughout. Scoop Neck. Long Tapered Sleeves. Center Back Slit In Skirt. Center Back Zipper. Lined.No Size Label, But Approximately A Size 4-6.Measurements-Bust: 32-34"Waist: 28-30"Hips: 36"Across Shoulders: Approximately 16"Sleeve Length: Approximately 19 1/2"Center Back Length: 42 1/2".
- Preowned Sant'angelo 1970s Pink Layered Silk Chiffon DressRomantic Layered Chiffon Dress In Watermelon Pink. Dress Is Constructed From Five Layers Of Lightweight Chiffon. Asymmetric Tiered Hem With Gently Rounded Edges. Soft Pressing At The Neckline Creates An Illusion Collar. Front Hook And Eye Closure At Neck.
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo Knits 1970s Knit Cape Poncho Black Red Blue Geometric Desi1970's Giorgio Sant'angelo Knits Beautifully Double Knitted Cape In Black, Red, And Blue Geometric Print. Ties At Neck.100% Virgin Orlon (Dupont Acrylic Fiber.)Made In Usa. One Size.Approximately 34" Long. Excellent Condition, Gently Worn With No Major Flaws. (Some Very Light Fuzzies At Surface That Just Seem To Be The Nature Of The Fabric, Not Pilling.).
- Preowned 1980s Giorgio Sant' Angelo Bright Empire Waist Color Blocked Dress1980S Giorgio Sant' Angelo Empire Waist, Sleeveless Dress With Bright Color And Print Blocking. As Was His Natural Inclination, Sant' Angelo Reference The American Indian In His Use Of Colorful Mix Of Trim To Border Each Color Blocked Shape. It Has A Side Zippered And Hook-And-Eye Closure. Fits A Modern U.s. Size: 6. *all Mrs Couture Garments And Accessories Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned 1970s Giorgio Sant'angelo Knit CoatWow, However What Else Would One Expect From The Man Who Designed For The Bohemian Jet Set Of The 1970S. Be You An Artist, A Downtown Girl, Or A Parisian Socialite In Town For The Night Sant'angelo Had You Dressed. This Coat Is A Tribal Knit Which Has Been Quilted Down To An Internal Lining. This Adds Warmth As Well As Body To The Textile. The Faux Gorilla Fur Sleeves Demand Both A Presence As Well As A Hug, This Striking Jacket Is As Cozy As It Is Bold. The Center Front Tie Keeps The Jacket Closed.
- Preowned Giorgio St' Angelo 1980's Black Beaded Silk Skirt 6 8This Giorgio St' Angelo Design Is Composed Of A Beaded Silk. Features A Center Back Zipper Closure. In Excellent Vintage Condition.**please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Size In Description Box Is An Estimation.Measures (Approximately)Length: 28"Waist: 28"Hip: 40".
- Preowned Museum Held F/w 1971 Giorgio Di Sant’angelo Medieval DressThis Is The Second Time I Have Had This Dress And I Love It Even More The Second Time Around. It Is Just A Spectacular Example Of His Work. The Same Dress Is Part Of The Permanent Collection At The Boston Museum Of Fine Arts And That One Was Displayed In The 2013 Exhibit "hippie Chic. A Similar Gown Also Resides In The Met Collection With A Shorter Skirt Length And Different Pattern. The Cut Is Otherwise The Same.The Fall/winter 1971-72 Collection Took Its Inspiration From The Medieval Time Period And Many Of The Pieces In The Collection Had This Influence, Including This One. Sant' Angelo Was The Winner Of Two Coty Awards And Two Council Of Fashion Designers Of America Honors And Was Known For His Innovation And Pioneering Use Of Stretch Fabrics. Here We Have A Dress That Really Showcases His Love Of Color And Mastery Of Mixing It. It Also Showcases His Use Of Fabrics That Were, Up To This Point In Time, Largely Not Used At All In Woman's Fashion And Certainly Not For Dresses. The Fabric He Chose Is A Soft Cotton That Has A Fleeced T-Shirt Feel. It Has A Touch Of A Stretch To It That Makes It Deliciously Comfortable To Wear. His Signature Piping Finishes The Neck And The Multiple Patterns Are Masterfully Layered Over Each Other In Tiers Through The Body And Over The Waist. The Sleeves Are Amazing And Made Of Two Tiers Of Fabric That Sit Over Each Other To Mimic The Tiers Used On The Body Of The Dress.Sant' Angelo Once Said, "i Am Not A Fashion Designer But An Artist Who Works In Fashion Engineer Of Color And Form". This Dress Shows Us How True That Statement. Excellent Condition And A Rare, Highly Collectible Piece.Unlined And Closes With A Back Painted, Hand Set Metal Zipper. I See A Couple Of Tiny Nicks On The Front Skirt. They Are Lost In The Pattern And Are Stable So Have Been Left As Found.Sleeves: 20"Shoulders: 14.5"Bust: 17.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 14.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 59" From Neck To Back Hem, 54" At The Front HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedReference Photos: (1) Museum Of Fine Arts Boston / (2) The Metropolitan Museum.This Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned C1974 Giorgio Sant' Angelo Leather Trim Skirt & VestSant' Angelo Was The Winner Of Two Coty Awards And Two Council Of Fashion Designers Of America Honors And Was Known For His Innovation And Pioneering Use Of Stretch Fabrics. He Has Had An Entire Museum Exhibit Dedicated To His Work And Career And Is Firmly Entrenched As One Of The Great Designers. His Work Captured A Moment In Fashion History And His Love Of Color And Strong Lines Will Forever Be Collectible. Pieces Reside In Museums Worldwide. This Is An Amazing Skirt And Best Set That Showcases His Love For Color And That Nod To Using Fabrics That Were Up To This Point In Time, Largely Not Used. Made Of A What Is Almost A Canvas Weight Cotton Mixed With Leather Trim Both Pieces Are Spectacular. His Signature Contrasting Bursts Of Color Are Masterfully Used Here To Showcase The Cut And Lines Of Each Piece. The Skirt Is Very Full And Wide But Falls Sleekly Once On. It Is Made Of Colorful Panels Of Cotton With Each Defined By Bands Of Stamp Cut Green Leather. This Same Color Combination And Leather Trim Is Used On The Fitted Vest. Sant' Angelo Once Said, "i Am Not A Fashion Designer But An Artist Who Works In Fashion Engineer Of Color And Form" This Set Shows Us How True That Statement Is. Excellent Condition And A Rare, Highly Collectible Piece.Both Pieces Are Unlined. The Skirt And Closes With A Back Painted, Hand Set Metal Zipper And Hook And Eye At The Waist Band. The Vest Snaps To Close At The Front. The Set Has Been Specialty Leather Cleaned. Note That I Actually Have A Photo Of This Set In An Editorial From The Time Period But Cannot For The Life Of Me Find It. I Will Eventually Though!VestBust: 15.5-16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 13" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 17" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 23.5" From Neck To HemSkirtWaist: 12" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: OpenLength: 39" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo Dark Ranch Mink Jacket CoatGiorgio Sant'angelo Luxurious Ranch Mink Jacket Coat. Amazing Soft Supple Pelts, Almost Black In Color. Nice Dark Lining.Side Slit Pockets. Clips Down The Front. Slits On Both Sides On The JacketIt Has Great Pelts On ItButtons On The Banded Sleeves Measuring Collar Unfolded 4.5" Shoulder To Shoulder 19" Bust Up To 44" Waist Up To 44"Sleeve 23.5" Long 34" Any Questions Please Call Or Request More Information.
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo Logo Print Rain CoatGiorgio Sant'angelo Raincoat Of Muted Floral Art Deco Print In Sythetic/cotton Blend. Completely Lined In Pale Green Synthetic Silk. Logo Printed Throughout The Floral Motifs. Gold Military Style Buttons.Unworn Vintage Stock W Tags.Vintage Size 10, Modern Size 8-10Sleeve Length:32"Length:45:Shoulder Across Back:16".
- Preowned Giorgio Sant'angelo 1980s Sarape Stripe Multicolor Full SkirtGiorgio Sant'angelo 1980's Navy Skirt With Orange, Pink, Turquoise, Blue, And Purple Stripes. Slightly Nubby Texture Throughout The Weave. Back Zip. Perfect For Summer With A Chunky Open Knit Sweater Or Just A T-Shirt! No Content Label, Feels Like Heavy Cotton. Size 8, See Measurements.Waist 29".Hip Open.Length 32 1/2".Excellent Condition With No Flaws To Note. May Have Originally Come With A Belt, There Are Two Pink Thread Loops At Either Side That Could Be Kept Or Snipped Off.
- Preowned Incredible Vintage Angelo Tarlazzi Paris Royal Blue Polka Dot Avant Garde DressAmazing Vintage Angelo Tarlazzi Blue Silk Taffeta Strapless Dress! Drop-Waist, With Ruched Detail At Waist To Make For A Very Slimming Effect. Vivid Royal Blue Color, With Black Velvet Polka Dots. Functional Buttons Up Back Skirt Hem. In Great Condition. Made In France. Marked Size Eu 38, Us 0-4Measurements:16-17 Inches From Underarm To Underarm Up To 30 Inch Waist36-38 Inch Hips32 Inches In Length.