- Acetate/polyester; fur collar: real dyed rex rabbit fur imported from China; fur lining: real dyed sheared rabbit fur imported from China; trim: leather. Professional fur clean. Imported. Standing rex rabbit fur collar, button front, sleeveless. Two pockets at waist with leather trim. Sheared rabbit fur liner. Approximately 32" long.
- Similar itemRed cotton 'Natalie' jumper from Markus Lupfer featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a contrasting silver-tone sequined Michael Jackson's 'Bad' detail to the front.
- If Litas aren't already your favorite shoe ever, they're about to be! These towering leather lace-up boots feature a covered platform, chunky wooden heel, genuine distressed leather shell, and non-slip sole. Perfect way to dress up a casual tee or maxi dress! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper. Height: 9.5"/24cm. Heel Height: 5.25"/13.5cm. Platform Height: 2"/5cm. Runs true to size. Imported.
- Oscar de la RentaPinstripe Puffer Vest with Fur CollarDetailsLong pinstriped puffer vest by Oscar de la Renta.Natural fisher fur (Canada) collar.Zip front.Hem falls to thigh.Virgin wool/polyester; polyester fill.Made in the USA of imported material.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- AltuzarraWool Layered-Tail Crewneck SweaterDetailsAltuzarra knit sweater with layered poplin tail and contrast cuffs.Approx. 26"L from shoulder to hem.Crew neckline.Long sleeves; cuffs.Split sides.Pullover style.Low-high hem.Virgin wool; cotton trim.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Altuzarra:Joseph Altuzarra grew up in Paris, attended Swarthmore College in Philadelphia, worked with Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler in New York, and then returned to Paris to work as a design assistant for Givenchy. This eclectic background has had a major influence on Altuzarra's own creations in the line he launched in 2008. These perfectly balance the legacy of French culture with New York's energy to provide fashion for the modern professional woman that is both contemporary and practical.
- 120mm Wooden heel. 60mm Internal platform. Reinforced eyelets. Square toe. Rubber sole.
- Similar itemA spin-off of the classic saddle shoe, our bootie has an aggressive platform and lace-up front. Laces. Heel height measures approximately 4 ½ inches, with a 1 ¼ inch platform. Goosebump nappa, nappa leather Leather footbed. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemFendi grey chevron-stitch cashmere long vest styled with a removable fox fur collar. Rib-knit at neckline, armholes, placket, pockets and bottom; patch pockets, fur buttons on at collar, white-edged black logo buttons. Button-front closure. Available in Grey. Cashmere. Dry clean. Made in Italy; dyed fox fur country of origin: Finland.
- Similar itemFront: silk; back and sleeves: silk/cashmere. Dry clean. Imported. Crewneck, three quarter sleeves, high/low hem. Silk front panel, knit back and sleeves.