- If straight without being skintight is your thing, then so are these jeans. We updated the fabric to a premium stretch cotton from North Carolina-based Cone Denim®, one of the oldest denim mills in the world. Known for its amazing stretch and recovery, our new jean holds you in and never bags out (even after wearing it all day). Your search for the perfect black jean ends here. Sits above hip. Fitted through hip and thigh, with a straight leg. 32" inseam. 13 3/4" leg opening (based off size 28). Cotton with a hint of stretch. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. Import. The nature of this product may result in color transfer"we suggest laundering at home in your machine before wear.
- Milk a good look with the versatile wardrobe-building basics from Bailey 44. Lightweight stretch jersey. Knotted tank straps. Contemporary fit. 94% Rayon / 6% Spandex; Hand Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Cotton, 20% Wool. Details: solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, logo detail, lightweight sweater.
- Gameday Boot CompanyUniversity of Texas Tall Gameday Boots, White/OrangeDetailsDistressed leather with school colors embroidery. Texas Longhorn mascot embroidered at shaft, counter, and almond toe. University of Texas logo embroidered at shaft and counter. 13"H split Western shaft with side pull tabs. 13 1/2" circumference. 1 3/4" flat stacked heel. Leather lining and sole. Imported. Designer About Gameday Boot Company: Since 2011, Gameday Boot Company has put school spirit on display with a collection of mascot-emblazoned Western wear. Teaming up with Old Gringo boots and designer Marsha Wright, the Austin, Texas based company brings handmade collegiate merchandise from over 70 college and university sporting teams to students, fans, and alumni alike.
- Similar itemFryePaige Tall Riding Boot, CognacDetailsDistressed leather riding boot by Frye. 15"H split-back shaft with side pull tabs. 15" circumference; pull-on style. Front layered panel with topstitching. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Paige" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemComposition: 85% Cotton, 15% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, small sized.
- Similar itemBy Maeve. Pullover styling. Polyester. Machine wash. Regular: 24.5"L. Petite: 22.75"L. Imported.
- Featuring the revolutionary 4-way stretch fabric, DL1961 Premium Denim's sexy designs will move every where your body needs to go. Lightweight stretch cotton denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Classic five pocket construction. Skinny fit. 8½'' Rise. 30'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemWe’re having amazing chemistry with this ethereal lace confection. Add a cami beneath for more coverage. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Scalloped trim at neckline, armholes and hem. 85% Cotton, 15% Lyocell. Imported. Dry Clean Only.