- DKNYShort-Sleeve Colorblock Pop Top Dress, Black/WhiteDetailsDress by DKNY with jersey top and ponte skirt. Approx. 41"L from top of dress to hem. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Patch pocket on left chest. Relaxed-fit bodice with pencil skirt; band across upper thigh. Pullover style. Cotton; unlined; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About DKNY: American designer Donna Karan introduced the DKNY collection in 1989 as a more affordable alternative to her namesake line. It's been rumored that she started DKNY after a fruitless search for jeans, and while the line does feature perfect-fit denim, it also includes a full range of looks from office-friendly day wear to after-hours party frocks.
- Similar itemSea New York loves to mix feminine lace with unexpected silks and prints; Button front shirt dress in textured grey paisley silk and contrasting ivory lace paneling along hem; Fold over collar; Sleeveless; Easy fit with gathered skirt; Lined skirt. 100% Silk; Lining: 100% Silk; combo: 85% Cotton, 15% Nylon. Dry clean.
- Infused with eye catching appeal the herringbone round neck dress by Isabel de Pedro is sure to inject a collision of print and pattern into your winter wardrobe. A true investment piece, this designer dress is a simple, demure cut to instantly showcase a signature ladylike silhouette, whilst the bold abstract pattern is sure to create chic designer-led impact. A requisite for office to evening wear this Isabel de Pedro dress is a stand out piece this season. Jules B proudly presents the Isabel de Pedro Sale. Isabel de Pedro 2800/VE632 HERRINGBONE DRESS sale. Herringbone dress. Abstract herringbone print throughout. Contrast horizontal stripe on hem and sleeves. Round neckline. Long sleeve. Mini length. Shift dress style. Jersey-like outer. 94% viscose, 4% polyamide, 2% elastane. Machine Wash Seperately.
- Similar itemInfused with luxury, the Isabel Marant Daphine coat is a must have this season. Embodying premium textures and oversized trends, this jackets combines contemporary styling with luxury fabrics for a unique artisan aesthetic. Soft to the touch the mohair blend adds warmth, whilst designer detailing and modern tailoring create a well edited look. The jacket from famed designer Isabel Marant features in the exclusive Etoile Collection and is sure to be a go-to outerwear selection for your seasonal wardrobe. 46% laine wool, 20% acrylic, 12% polymide, 11% alpaca, 11% mohair. Dry clean. Two front pockets. Breast pocket. Inside button up pocket. Single button fastening. Flecked contrasting weave. Lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemBlack wool-cotton blend shirt dress from Comme des Garçons Vintage featuring an overlap shirt detail to the top, a curved collar, a front button closure, tonal panels to the top, a flared skirt, a sheer floral lace stripe to the bottom and cropped long loose sleeves.
- Boxy, slightly rounded coat in a fuzzy, herringbone wool. Shawl lapel. Single button fastening. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Slit pockets. Lined. Color: Black. 46% wool, 20% acrylic, 12% polyamide, 11% alpaca, 11% mohair; Lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemLend a sumptuous finish to your night-out style with this breezy frock featuring sleek contrast-knit textured panels at the sleeves. Round neckline. Cap sleeves. Contrast-knit panels with topstitched texture at sleeves. High-low hemline. Self: Rayon, Spandex jersey. Lining: Polyester plain weave. Machine Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 34.5" from shoulder to hem. Relaxed fit.
- DKNYLong-Sleeve Printed-Front Shift DressDetailsMicro twill dress by DKNY with splatter-print front. Crew neckline. Long sleeves. Shift silhouette; vented sides. Pullover style; back keyhole. Silk; modal sleeves. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with kate spade new york AKANE bootie in black nappaDesigner About DKNY: American designer Donna Karan introduced the DKNY collection in 1989 as a more affordable alternative to her namesake line. It's been rumored that she started DKNY after a fruitless search for jeans, and while the line does feature perfect-fit denim, it also includes a full range of looks from office-friendly day wear to after-hours party frocks.
- KenzoLong-Sleeve Shimmery Square DressDetailsKenzo shift dress with iridescent embroidered squares. Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem. Approx. 24"L sleeves. Round neckline; V-back. Notched back vent. Straight shift silhouette. Rayon/polyester; polyester lining. Imported of Italian material. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.