Sale / PriceAll
- Preowned Victorian Era Enamel Gold Heart LocketVery Sweet Victorian Bright Red Beautiful Condition Enamel Heart Keepsake Locket With Little Pearl Center. Heart Shaped Window On Back With Removable Bezel To Place A Photo. This Antique Locket Tests For 10K Yg. Worn On Contemporary 18" 14K Yellow Gold Chain. Just Over 1/2" Pendant. As A Special Offering For Our 1Stdibs Customers, Your Purchase Will Arrive In One Of Custom Made Gift Boxes. Great For Presentation, Travel And Storage. Stk# 44802
- Pre-Owned Antique Victorian Locket Blue Enamel 14k Rose GoldOverview; Elegantantique Victorian era locket(circa 1880s to 1900s), crafted in 14 karat rose gold.; The locket features blue enamel and fine etched floral detail. The locket opens to accommodate a photo or a keepsake.; The locket is in very good original condition. Some light surface abrasions considered appropriate wear to the age of the locket.; The chain is not included (for display purposes only).; Particulars; Weight5.2 grams; StonesN/A; Size & MeasurementsThe locket measures 1 1/4 inch length (including the bale) and is 0.70 inches wide. Note the chain is not included (for display purposes only).; Metal & HallmarkSolid14 karat rose gold. Thelocket isnot hallmarked though it has tested positive for 14 karat gold.; Lot G6215. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Victorian Celluloid Faux Tortoise Cartouche Locket And Hessonite Onyx NecklaceClarice Ii Necklace.A Delicate Victorian Cartouche Embellished Celluloid Faux-Tortoise Antique Locket Is Married To A Hand-Linked Necklace Of Hessonite Garnet With Hand-Coiled Onyx Lantern Beads Stationed Along The Chain. This Delicate Locket Opens To Reveal A Secure Hideaway For A Little Photo, Love Token Or Remembrance .33.75 Inches Long / Locket 2.375 Inches High X 1.65 Inches Wide.
- Butterfly Kaleidoscope Victorian Locket Blue Chalcedony Scorolite NecklaceA Cluster Of Five Iridescent Common Blue Miniature Butterflies Appear To Be Captured In Flight, Creating A Mesmerizing Diorama Housed Within An Antique Victorian Silver Paste Locket. The Incredibly Talented Artist Who Designs These Precious Wings Of Fancy In Miniature, Has Done So With Exacting Accuracy And Details. Look Closely And You Can See Not Only The Beautiful Iridescence Of The Wings With Shaded Edges, But The Painstaking Modeling Of The Minuscule Blue Butterfly Body Including The Antennae And Legs.This Unique Butterfly Tableau Has Been Married To A Long Layering Necklace Of Hand-Linked Blue Chalcedony, Intercepted With Light Pastel Lavender Scorolite Beads And Flanked With Freshwater Pearls. The Opalescent Quality Of The Scorolite Beads Repeats The Beautiful Lavender Pink And Periwinkle Blue Shimmering Colors Of The Butterfly Wings. The Charming Bow Crowned Silver Paste Locket Is The Perfect Frame For This Tiny Work Of Art. The Convex Glass Cover On The Locket Helps To Magnify The Details Of This Delicate Swarm Of Beauty. 37.25 Inches Long / Locket .89 X 1.18 Inch High / 2.5 Inch Drop.
- Preowned Antique Victorian 0.19 Carat Diamond And Pearl, 15k Yellow Gold Locket PendantA Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian 0.19 Carat Diamond And Seed Pearl, 15 Karat Yellow Gold Locket Pendant; Part Of Our Diverse Collection Of Victorian LocketsThis Fine And Impressive Victorian Locket Has Been Crafted In 15K Yellow Gold.The Antique Victorian Gold Locket Has An Oval Design With A Brushed Finish.The Anterior Face Is Ornamented With An Applied Burning Torch Design Wrapped With A Ribbon.The Torch Is Embellished With Nine Pavé Set Diamonds In A Combination Of Old Dutch And Old European Round Cuts.The Ribbon Is Accented With Ten Seed Pearls.The Posterior Face Of This Hinged Locket Is Plain And Unembellished.This 1890's Hinged Locket Opens To Allow Two Photographs Or Small Mementos To Be Placed Behind Removable, Push Fit Transparent Retainers.The Locket Pendant Suspends From A Contemporary 18K Yellow Gold 18" Fine Curb Chain Via An Integrated Flared Ring Loop Attachment To The Upper Border Of The Design.The Curb Chain Secures With A Conventional Spring Loaded Ring Bolt Fastening And May Be Replaced With A Chain Of The Same Quality, In A Style Or Length To Meet Your Personal Requirements.This Fine Example Of Antique Victorian Jewellery Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 15K Gold.The Locket Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card.Diamond Quality Colour (Average Grades) JClarity (Average Grades) P1Cut Old Dutch / Old European RoundContent (Total) 0.19 CaratDimensionsLength Of Drop 4.8Cm/1.88"Width Of Setting 3Cm/1.18"Pearl Diameter 1Mm-2.5MmChain Length 45.72Cm/18"Date: Circa 1890Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Victorian Jewellery/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A6074
- Preowned 1880s 0.24 Carat Emerald And Opal, 15k Yellow Gold, Three Locket NecklaceThis Exceptional, Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian Three Locket Necklace Has Been Crafted In 15K Yellow Gold.The Three Lockets/pendants Have Circular, Cushion Style Designs Accented With Applied Geometric Decoration To Each Anterior Face.Each Design Is Ornamented With A Central Step Cut Emerald, And Four Cabochon Opals Displayed In Subtle Relief Between Four Applied Scrolling Motifs.The Three Pendants Incorporate A Circular Locket Compartment To The Reverse, Permitting A Personal Memento Or Keepsake To Be Retained.The Lower Border Of Each Pendant Is Embellished With Fully Articulated Chain Drops Accented With Ball Terminals.The Upper Borders Are Decorated With Open Wirework And Bead Detailing.This Stunning And Original Example Of Victorian Craftsmanship Incorporates A Substantial Rope Twist 15K Yellow Gold 46Cm/18" Chain, Which Secures To The Reverse With A Push Fit Cylinder Clasp, Benefiting From The Additional Security Of A Fine Link Safety Chain.The Anterior Portion Of This Impressive Chain Bifurcates At The Upper Pendants, Creating An Attractive Swag Style Effect To The Necklace.All Three Pendants Are Suspended From The Necklace Via Feature Belt And Buckle Designs Which Bear The Ring Loop Attachments From Which The Pendants Articulate.This Impressive Antique Necklace And Lockets Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card And Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 15K Gold.Emerald QualityColour GreenCut StepContent (Total) 0.24 CaratDimensionsLength Of Pendant Drop 5.5Cm/2.16"Width Across Three Pendant Arrangement 12.8Cm/5.03"Chain Length 45.72Cm/18"Date: Circa 1880Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Antique Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A6333
- Preowned Diamond Gold Locket Ring For Sweet ThoughtsFlowers Here, A Daisy For Remembrance There Carry The Message Of Love And Admiration With This 18Kt Ring With Hidden Initials Under The Locket. English Hallmarks Abound. Notice The Floral Sprays On The Shoulders Of The Shank. They Add Lovely Texture To The Engraving On The Ring Face. Sentimental Jewelry Set Georgian And Victorian Hearts Afire And That Fire Remains Burning Today. Locket Rings Are Special In That They Carry An Additional Secret Hidden Below The Surface. The Diamond Centered Daisy Opens Revealing The Initials W.c. To E.w. With Cupids Arrows Pointing To The Letters. Currently A Size 6, The Ring Can Be Sized.From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Preowned Victorian Antique Seed Pearl Gold LocketFrom The Mid-Victorian Period, The Piece Is 18K And Set With 4 Seed Pearls. It Is Not Signed Anywhere. It Is In Excellent Estate Condition And Ready To Wear. It Still Come With Its Original Windows And Backing. There Is A Very Minor Ding To The Back Of The Locket.The Piece Measures 1.5" Long By 1.05" Wide And Weighs A Total Of 16.5 Grams
- Preowned 0.49ct Diamond And Onyx, 14k Yellow Gold Pendant/locket - Antique VictorianA Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian Onyx And 0.49 Carat Diamond, 14 Karat Yellow Gold Pendant /locket; Part Of Our Antique Jewelry And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Substantial Antique Victorian Pendant Has Been Crafted In Onyx.The Anterior Face Of The Pendant Is Ornamented With An Applied 14K Yellow Gold Floral Design Embellished With Nine Dutch Cut Diamonds.The Reverse Of The Onyx Pendant Provides Access To A Gold Framed Oval Push Fit Locket Designed To Hold A Photograph Or Personal Memeto.This Exceptional Victorian Pendant/locket Is Fitted With A Feature Articulated Tapering Suspension Loop, Accented With An Individual Dutch Cut Diamond.The Pendant Is Supplied With A Contemporary 18K Carat Yellow Gold 46Cm /18" Neck Chain Which Secures To The Reverse With A Conventional Spring Ring Clasp.The Chain May Be Replaced With A Chain Of The Same Quality, In A Style Or Length To Meet Your Personal Requirements.This Fine Example Of Victorian Jewelry Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card.The Pendant Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 14K Gold.Diamond QualityColor (Average Grades) HClarity (Average Grades) P1Cut DutchTotal Diamond Content 0.49 CaratDimensionsTotal Length Including Loop 6.3Cm/2.48"Pendant Width 3.5Cm/1.37"Chain Length 45.72Cm/18"Date: Circa 1890Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Victorian Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A5110
- Preowned Victorian Enamel Pearl Gold Locket PendantA Superb Victorian Jewel, Bursting With Color And Charm, Depicting A Lady And Winged Cherub Their Garments Alive In The Wind, Surrounded By Aquatic Plants And Standing In A Seashell. Look Closer And Notice The Incredible Enamel- An Inner Frame Of White With Navy Dots And A Highly Ornate Outer Border Of Green And Periwinkle Blue, With Pearls And Tinny Cabochon Rubies. A Substantial Bale, Topped With A Fleeur-De-Lys-Esque Symbol Allows This Gorgeous Locket To Be Suspended From A Chain Or Ribbon Of Your Choice. Made Of 18K Yellow Gold And Offered With Its Original Antique Presentation Box. 2.5 By 1.5 Inches.
- Preowned Victorian Snake Chain With A Scallop Shell LocketHere Is The Charm And Simplicity Of A Victorian Snake Chain, A Supremely Flexible Bracelet In 14Kt Gold The Silky Chain Is Clasped By An Engraved Scallop Shell Locket, One Side Enameled With Medium Blue Definition And The Other Side With Dark Navy Blue. The Locket Opens To Hold A Token Of Memorabilia. The Symbol Of The Sea Keeps Memories Of The Shore Present All Year. The Scallop Shell Symbol In The Medieval Era Was Considered A Pointer Of The Way On A Pilgrimage. English C. 1870-80. Excellent Condition. Eight Inches In Length. From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Pre-owned Victorian Gold-filled Enameled LocketThis is a Beautiful gold filled locket from the Victorian Era. It has a lovely gold design on the back with engravings, the front wonderful Blue, black, red, and dark blue enameling and etching.The hinge works as it should and is original to the piece. The blue enamel design across the front is very nice. The glass inserts and frames are intact.This wonderful Locket is in excellent condition , no dents or dings and minimal enamel loss. It is approx 1 1/8 inches long without bail and about 3/4 inches wide.
- Preowned Antique Turquoise Ruby Gold Snake Necklace With Hanging LocketA Rare And Lovely 15Kt Snake Necklace Set With Turquoise Cabochons And With Ruby Eyes. The Necklace Is Graduated With Fine Gold Scales Flowing Back From The Open Mouthed Head. It Holds A Dangling Heart With Fine Woven Hair In A Crystal Covered Frame On The Underside... In Victorian Times Snakes Were The Symbol Of Everlasting Love. This Piece Was Made Circa 1870. It Measures 14.5 Inches And Is In Very Good Condition.
- Preowned 0.88ct Diamond And 15k Yellow Gold Brooch / Locket - Antique VictorianA Very Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian 0.88Ct Old European Round Cut Diamond And 15 Karat Yellow Gold Brooch/locket; Part Of Our Antique Jewelry And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Fine Antique Victorian Brooch / Locket Has Been Crafted In 15K Yellow Gold.The Brooch Has An Oval Form Ornamented With A Central Quatrfoil Design Claw Set With Five Old European Round Cut Diamonds.This Central Design Is Further Embellished With Four Applied Scrolling Motifs Displayed In Relief.This Impressive Brooch Has An Applied Rope Twist And Bead Decorated Border Accented With Four Floral Motifs.The Victorian Brooch / Locket Is Fitted To The Reverse With A Removable Oval Glass Panel, Behind Which A Personal Photograph May Be Displayed.The Brooch Secures To The Reverse With A Hinged Pin In Addition To A Detachable Safety Clip And Chain.The 15K Fineness Mark (15K) Is Clearly Struck To The Reverse Of The Brooch, In Addition To The Registration Number.This Antique Victorian Gold Locket Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card.Diamond QualityColor (Average Grades) IClarity (Average Grades) Vs 2Cut Old EuropeanContent (Total) 0.88 CaratDimensionsLength 4Cm/1.6"Height 3Cm/1.2"Date: Circa 1870Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Impressive Piece Of Antique Jewelry / Estate JewelryAc Silver Item Ref. Sku: A5414
- Victorian Butterfly Kaleidoscope Silver Paste Locket Rock Crystal NecklaceKaleidoscope De Papillon Iii Necklace.“I Welcome All Butterflies Into My Heart Because That Feeling Is A Constant Reminder Of How Alive And Full Of Love I Truly Am.” ― Karen A. BaquiranThe Allure And Mystic Nature Of Butterflies Has Continued To Mesmerize Humans For Thousands Of Years. The Metamorphosis From Caterpillar To Such A Delicate Winged Creature, Has Spawned A Treasure Trove Of Enduring Folklore And Fairy Tales. It Is Not Uncommon For Adults Faced With The Loss Of A Loved One, To Find Solace In The Happy And Playful Flight Of Butterflies As A Sign From A Newly Departed Soul.A Cluster Of Three Iridescent Blue Morpho Miniature Butterflies, Appear To Be Captured In Flight, Creating A Mesmerizing Diorama Housed Within An Antique Victorian Silver Paste Locket. The Incredibly Talented Artist Who Designs These Precious Miniature Wings Of Fancy, Has Done So With Exacting Accuracy And Details. Look Closely And You Can See Not Only The Beautiful Peacock Blue Iridescence Of The Wings With Shaded Black Edges, But The Painstaking Modeling Of The Minuscule Butterfly Body - Including The Antennae And Legs.This Unique Butterfly Tableau Has Become The Focal Point Of An Equally Beautiful Choker Necklace Of Sparkling Faceted Rock Crystal Set In Oxidized/rhodium Silver Bezels. Designed To Nestle Gently At The Collarbone, The Necklace Is Adjustable And Features A Swirl Faceted Rock Crystal Teardrop At The Bttom Of The Oxidized Silver Chain. One Should Look Just As Beautful Leaving The Room As Entering! The Glass Covers Of The Heirloom Locket, Help To Protect This Delicate Swarm Of Beauty. Adjustable From 18.5 - 20.5 Inches Long X .61 Inches Wide / Locket 1.21 Inches Diameter.
- Preowned Still Life In A Victorian Gold Locket And The Knot That BindsThis Large Oval Locket In 14Kt Gold Presents A Rare Design That Projects Passion And Sentiment. Draped Over The Face Is A Cord Or Rope That Passes Through A Gold Ring. Midway Down The Locket, The Cord Is Knotted. As In A Love Knot, Which Is The Symbol Of Endless Love Or Infinity, There Is No Beginning Or End To The Cord. The Cord Continues Downward And Forms A Loop In Which A Flower Rests Centered By A Rough Cut Antique Diamond With A Light Blue Cast. There Is More For The Eye In The Wondrous Engraving Of Flowers That Form What Seems To Be A Bridal Spray. At Top Is Beautifully Formed Bale. The Locket Is Completely Original From Bale At Top To Diamond At Bottom. The Bale Is Integral To The Locket And Is Included In The Measurement Of 2 1/2 Inches. Excellent Condition. From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Victorian Pearl Mourning Locket Seed Pearl Hessonite Garnet Lover’s Eye NecklaceLover’S Eye Necklace - Victorian Pearl Mourning Locket Seed Pearl Hessonite Garnet Necklace - Suzanne Necklace.A Hauntingly Beautiful Hand-Painted Watercolor Of A Lover’S Eye Was Recently Commissioned To Marry The Charming Folklore Of It’S Antique Counterparts With A Gorgeous Victorian Antique Pearl Mourning Locket. The Stunning 9Ct. Gold Locket, Encircled With Tiny Seed Pearls And Crowned With A Pearl Encrusted Bow, Is The Perfect Frame To Showcase The Very Talented Beauty Of The Miniature Eye Art. However, There Is A Very Remarkable Surprise On The Other Side - A Diminutive Byzantine Cross Charm In 24K Gold Vermeil, Floating In A Sea Of Sparkling Citrine. From The Back Side, You Can Also See The Artist’S Signature And Date.A Long Frilled Rope Of Minuscule Hand Linked Seed Pearls Is Intercepted With Richly Colored Root Beer Faceted Hessonite Garnets Stationed Along The Swishy And Delicate Pearl Chain. This Delectable Confection - Reminiscent Of A Childhood Favorite - A Root Beer Float - Is The Perfect Compliment For The Delicate Pearl Heirloom Locket And The Stunning Hazel Eye/strawberry Blond Coloring Of The Miniature Eye Art Subject. Her Identity Remains A Mystery! 30.25 Inches Long / 3.25 Inches Drop / 1.44 Inches Diameter.
- Preowned An Elegant Victorian Floral Locket In Sterling SilverAn Abstract Floral Pattern That Resembles Psychedelic Art Is Quite A Surprise To Find On A Victorian Locket. This Elegant Jewel Was Made C.1870. So Thoughtful Is The Engraving, It Is Clear That The Artist Enjoyed The Creative Moment. Beautiful And Fine, The Simplicity Makes The Locket More Of A Standout. The Back Is Clean. Two Frames On The Inside Allow Space For Photographs. Measures 2 3/8 Inches Long With Bale, 1 1/4 Inches Wide. The Chain Is For Display Only. Condition Is Excellent. English Origin . From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Preowned Antique Victorian Pearl Emerald Gold Mourning Brooch Pin LocketImpressive Victorian Pearl Emerald Gold Mourning Brooch, Beautifully Hand Crafted In Relief; (Tests To) 14K Gold; Raised Center Set With Pearls And Emeralds. 1.5” X 2”. A Wonderful Example Of The 'sentimental' Or Mourning Jewelry Of The Victorian Era, On The Heels Of The Practice From Georgian Times And Earlier, When It Was In Fashion To 'entomb' A Lock Of The Dearly Departed's Hair Within The Jewelry To Remember Them And Keep Them Close. It Represented The Joy Of Having Loved, As Well As The Sadness That Is The Backside Of Same, And Did So In Such A Stunning Manner.
- Preowned 9k Yellow Gold Locket Pendant - Antique Circa 1890A Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian 9 Karat Yellow Gold Locket Pendant ; Part Of Our Diverse Antique Jewelry And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Fine And Impressive, Large Antique Locket Has Been Crafted In 9K Yellow Gold.The Hinged Locket Has An Oval Form With A Plain And Unembellished Border Around The Engine Turned Decorated Anterior And Posterior Covers.This Victorian Locket Opens To Reverse A Hand Painted Portrait Of A Young Baby; This May Be Easily Removed And Replaced With A Personal Picture Or Memento If So Desired.The Pendant Suspends From A Contemporary 18K Yellow Gold Trace Chain Via An Integrated Ring Loop Attachment.The Chain May Be Replaced With A Chain Of The Same Quality, In A Style Or Length To Meet Your Personal Requirements.This Antique Locket Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 9K Gold.DimensionsLength Of Drop 6Cm/2.36"Width Of Pendant 3.9Cm/1.53"Chain Length 45.72Cm/18"Weight (Including Portrait)23.2 GramsDate: Circa 1890Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Antique Victorian Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A4878
- Preowned Victorian Etruscan Revival Gold Garnet Enamel BroochA Luscious Victorian Brooch That Gets Applause For Beauty, Rarity And Quality Work.. The Elements Of 1860-70 Design Abound. The Design Is Created In Concentric Circles. Central, And Bordered By A Fine Twisted Gold Wire, Is A Red Wine Colored Cabouchon Garnet, Smooth And Domed. Spokes Of Fine Gold And White Enamel Encircle The Garnet, Bringing To Mind A Bright Summer Sun . This Segment Is Bordered By A Twisted Wire Twice The Width Of The Wire Circling The Stone. The Finishing Touch Is Hand Painted Black And White Enamel With Four Recessed Sections Of Graduated Gold Granulation, Once Again Edged With Gold Wire. On The Reverse, Is A Locket For A Photo Or Memento. It Presently Holds A Braided Twist Of Salt And Pepper Hair. From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Preowned Agate And Pearl, 18k Yellow Gold Brooch/locket - Antique VictorianAn Exceptional, Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian Agate And Seed Pearl, 18 Karat Yellow Gold Locket Style Brooch; Part Of Our Antique Jewelry And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Exceptional, Fine And Impressive Locket Style Victorian Agate Brooch Has Been Crafted In 18K Yellow Gold.The Brooch Has A Circular Form Ornamented With A Central Cabochon Natural Agate Panel Collet Set In Subtle Relief.This Impressive Brooch Is Ornamented To The Centre With An Applied 18K Yellow Gold Feature Quatrefoil Design.This Design Is Accented With Eight Seed Pearls And A Further Five Small Cabochon Agates.The Main Agate Panel Is Bordered By A Broad 18K Yellow Gold Border Embellished With Bead Decoration And Applied Quatrefoil Bead Motifs.The Rim Of This Exceptional Original 1880's Brooch Is Ornamented With Applied Rope And Ribbon Twist Decoration.The Brooch Secures To The Reverse With A Hinged Pin And Push Fit Clasp.The Reverse Of The Brooch Is Inset With A Push Fit Panel, Allowing This Versatile Example Of Victorian Jewelry To Be Used As A Locket.This Antique Agate Brooch Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card.The Brooch Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 18K Gold.DimensionsDiameter 4.5Cm/1.77"Height Of Setting 1.66Cm/0.65"Date: Circa 1880Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Antique Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A3270
- Preowned Antique Sterling Silver Necklace With Silver And Gold LocketFanciful Victorian Silver Collar With A Silver Locket Embellished With Two-Color Gold. The Necklace And Locket Are Adorned With Geometric Arch Motifs And Engravings. The Necklace Measures 16 1/2" Long And 3/4" Wide And The Locket Measures 1 5/8" Long And Is Hallmarked 1881.
- Preowned Victorian Enamel And Old European Cut Diamond LocketAn Immaculate Example Of A Classic Victorian Mourning Locket, Made Of Gold With A Black Enamel Front And Bale, Set In The Center With A .75 Carat Old European Cut Diamond Which Is Nestled In A Starburst Design. Open The Piece To Reveal The Relics Still Housed Therewithin: A Gentleman’S Portrait Photograph And Three Carefully-Rolled Locks Of Hair, Fastened With Golden String. The Engravings On The Frames Read C.j. Turner, Born 9Th Feby. 1793… Died 21St June 1879 And John Macfarlan Born 19Th Sept. 1863… Died 5Th March 1881.2.25 By 1.75 Inches. Excellent Antique Condition
- Preowned Cameo Brooch /locket In 14k Yellow Gold - Antique VictorianA Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian Cameo Brooch/locket, In 14 Karat Yellow Gold; Part Of Our Antique Jewelry And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Fine Antique Cameo Brooch Has Been Crafted In 14K Yellow Gold With A Hardstone Cameo.The Circular Cameo Is Collet Set In Relief Within A 14K Yellow Gold Circular Frame Encircled By Applied Opposing Scroll, Rope Twist And Ball Designs.This Impressive Natural Hardstone Brooch Is Further Ornamented With A Broad Bar Accented With Diamonds And Gemstones.The Bar Is Ornamented With Applied Rope Twist And Ball Motifs, Displayed Within A Rope Twist Border.The Carved Cameo Depicts The Profile Of A Classical, Left Facing, Female Subject, Wearing A Floral Garland In Her Upswept Hair.The Reverse Of The Brooch Is Inset With A Push Fit Panel, Allowing This Versatile Example Of Victorian Jewellery To Be Used As A Locket.This Fine Example Of Antique Jewelry Secures To The Reverse With A Hinged Pin And C Clasp.This Brooch Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 14K Gold.DimensionsLength Of Bar 6.3Cm / 2.48"Diameter Of Cameo 2.1Cm/0.82"Height Of Setting 8Mm / 0.3"Date: Circa 1880Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon RequestReflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Antique Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: W9162
- Preowned Turquoise, Pearl, Enamel And 0.17ct Diamond, 15k Yellow Gold Pendant - VictorianA Fine And Impressive Antique Victorian 0.17 Carat Diamond And Turquoise, Seed Pearl And Handpainted Enamel 15 Karat Yellow Gold Locket With 9 Karat Yellow Gold Belcher Chain; Part Of Our Diverse Antique And Estate Jewelry CollectionsThis Fine And Impressive Antique Turquoise Pendant Has Been Crafted In 15K Yellow Gold.The Pendant/locket Has A Circular Form With A Central Collet Set 0.17Ct Old European Cut Diamond.The Diamond Is Encircled By Twelve Fancy Cabochon Tuquoises Displayed In A Segmented Circular Form.The Design Is Accented With Two 15K Yellow Gold Concentric Circles Embellished With Handpainted Black Enamel Panels With White Enamel Details.The Locket Is Bordered By Eighteen 2Mm Seed Pearls And An Exterior Ring Of Enamel Decoration.The 15K Yellow Gold Frame To The Reverse Of This Victorian Turquoise Pendant Is Inset With A Push Fit Glass Panel, Allowing This Versatile Example Of Antique Jewelry To Be Used As A Locket.The Pendant Is Suspended From A 9K Yellow Gold Belcher Style Chain Via A Tapering Loop Attachment.This 1880's Pendant Is Supplied With An Independent Diamond Grading Report Card.The Pendant Has Been Independently Tested Using State Of The Art Technology (Niton Xl2 Analyzer) And Verified As 15K Gold.Diamond QualityColor (Average Grades) HClarity (Average Grades) Si1Cut Old EuropeanContent 0.17 CaratDimensionsLength Of Drop 2.7Cm/1.06"Diameter Of Pendant 1.86Cm/0.73"Pearl Diameter 2MmLength Of Chain 48.26Cm/0.19"Weight Of Chain 8.3GWeight Of Pendant 7.7GDate: Circa 1880Video: A Video Of This Fine Piece Is Available Upon Request.Reflections In Photographs May Detract From The True Representation Of This Fine Example Of Antique Jewelry/estate Jewelry.Ac Silver Item Ref. Sku: A3530
- Preowned Large Art Piece French Victorian "plique A Jour" Enamel LocketImpressive As An Object D'art Or As A Piece Of Jewelry, This Large Victorian Sliding Locket Is A Boastful Display Of Craftsmanship From Over A Decade Ago...Measuring A Substantial 2.75 Inches Tall And 1.75 Inches Long And Forged Of Sterling Silver, The Center Is Decorated With The Profile Of A Beautiful Lady Gazing Off Into The Distance, Her Hair Decorated With Golden Stars, Her Neck Adorned With Golden Beads And Flowers Whimsically Tucked Behind Her Ear. The Center Is Opaque, However, The Detailed Border Surrounding It Has The Distinctive Sheerness Plique A Jour Enamel Exhibits: When Held Up To The Light, The Colors Come To Life And Shimmer.The Piece Is Fitted With A Pin Back, Which Could Be Removed At Your Request. This Is A Lovely Item For Any Antique Enthusiast To Add To Their Collection- A Truly Fine Display Of Techniques Rarely Seen In Contemporary Jewelry Making...
- Preowned Antique Cameo Gold Locket NecklaceEuropean, Circa 1880, Made For The Russian Market.Height Without Bail - 30 Mm (1 1/8 In.)The Locket Pendant Is Set With A Finely Carved Victorian Shell Cameo Of Greco-Roman God Dionysus (Bacchus), Represented As A Handsome Youth Wearing A Wreath Of Vine Leaves And Grapes.The Gold Back Cover Is Engraved With An Anchor - A Symbol Of Faith And Hope In Victorian Era Jewelry.The Anchor Is Embellished With Seven Rose Cut Diamonds.The Interior Is Fitted With A Miniature Gold Picture Frame.The Locket Is Stamped With Both 14K And Russian 56 Zolotnik Marks.The Chain Is Russian Made And Is Marked With 56 Zolotnik (14K) Standard.
- Preowned Victorian Banded Agate And Natural Pearl LocketThe Fine Quality Of The Natural Pearl And Banded Agate Locket Made Me Stop In My Tracks When I Glanced It In A London Shop Window. The Border Glows With The Luster Of Natural Pearls In Their Tiara Settings Of High Carat Gold. A Large Convex Natural Agate Is Set Center As If On A Pedestal. Victorians Were Passionate About Nature And The Use Of Natural Materials. This Is An Example Of That Passion. They Had The Skill Of Cutting The Banded Stones To Make Them Unique Jewels. A Locket Back Calls For Your Keepsake Making This Pendant Your Personal Treasure. The Chain Shown Has Been Sold. We Do Have Other Victorian Chains To Offer. Perfect Gleaming Condition. From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection