- Similar itemIt doesn't get more classic than this scoopneck tee. Slim and polished with slightly faded stripes? We'll take all three, please. Slim fit. Body length: 25". Cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemTommy Hilfiger Women's Jacket. Perfect For Those In-Between-Days Our Channelled Vest Boasts A Sleek, Lightweight Design And A Nipped Waist For A Flattering Fit. Now With A Removable Plush Fur Hood. Amazingly Comfortable Thanks To The Down Fill That's Never To Hot Or Too Cool, It's Just Right. Classic Fit, 25 Inches Long. Nylon Shell, 80% Down, 20% Feather Fill. Removable Faux Fur Hood, Snap And Zip Closure, Slash Pockets. Machine Washable. Imported.
- rag bone/JEANFlared Bell-Bottom L'Waimea JeansDetailsrag bone/JEAN Bell Flare cut in L'Waimea washed, faded denim with whiskering.8" rise.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee; 22" leg openings.Approx. 35" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/Lycra; machine wash.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's Franco-American signatures. Western inspired ankle boot in a lightly distressed suede that will age beautifully with time. Rounded toe. Inner side zip. Curved cutout overlay at instep & heel. 2.25" stacked heel with rubber at bottom. Leather sole, insole, & lining. Color: Bronze. 100% leather. Made in France. Also available in Noir Leather , Distressed Camel Suede , Anthracite Suede , Grey Suede & Camel Suede.
- Similar itemThese medium wash DL1961 jeans have a cool flared profile and well worn whiskering. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 73% cotton/27% polyester. Wash cold. Imported, Pakistan. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8in / 20cm Inseam: 35in / 89cm Leg opening: 21in / 53.5cm. Available sizes: 24,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Similar itemOne of the designer's Franco-American signatures. Western inspired ankle boot in treated suede that will age beautifully with time. Rounded toe. Zip at inner side. Curved cutout overlay with topstitch detail at instep & heel. 2.25" stacked heel with rubber piece at bottom. Leather sole, insole, & lining. Color: Grey. 100% Leather. Shoe covers included. Made in France. Also available in Noir Leather , Bronze Suede , Distressed Camel Suede , Anthracite Suede & Camel Suede.
- Showcase a trendy graphic look with this long-sleeve tee from CK Jeans. Featuring a scoopneck and a straight, relaxed fit, an allover tie-dye and stripe print meld together, creating a truly unique pattern and garment. Rayon/polyester. Machine wash cold, dark colors separately. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, use cool iron if needed. Imported.
- Crafted from a fine Egyptian cotton twill which is treated with three layers of polyurethane resins and tumbled to accentuate that perfectly distressed look makes this vest a go-to for layering style. The coating ensures wind resistance and water repellent. Raccoon fur trims the removable hood. Zip/flap pockets, hidden zip front closure, pull cords at waist and back hem. Lined. In black. Fabric: 70% cotton/30% polyurethane. Lining: 100% cotton. Fur hood: 100% raccoon fur. Model Measurements: Height 5'9; Waist 24"; Bust 34" wearing size small. Length from shoulder to hem: 23" Made in China.
- Similar itemn.d.c. made by hand Tobacco (brown) distressed suede Tifany ankle boots detailed with perforated slouchy shaft. 1" (25mm) heel, approximately. Round toe, pull tabs at topline, stacked leather heel, stitched welt. Pulls on. Leather sole. Available in Tobacco (brown) Imported.