- Herend Chinoiserie had no parallel in 19th century porcelain and it is this creative period which gave rise to the shape of this elaborate water pitcher with a stylized Chinese water dragon handle. It would take until the 21st century before it was paired with the elaborate Jiangxi pattern. The result is both an homage on the part of Herend artists to their brothers in the East as well as a bit of a competitive tweak. For while the Jiangxi pattern was inspired by the Far East, it was designed by Herend artists who deliberately endowed it with a significant name. Jiangxi is a province in China that houses the city of Jingdezhen otherwise known as the Capital of Porcelain. It takes 2 painters a combined total of 65 hours to create this masterpiece. (13.5"H)
- You dont need to learn royal protocol to wear this lovely silver crown. Our silver princess tiara is set with an array of rhinestones in an intricate design fit for royalty. Two side combs will give this silver tiara a secure hold, keeping it in place all night long. Whether you are a bride, homecoming queen, or just feeling fabulous with your friends, this bachelorette tiara will make you feel royal. This tiara headband also works as a quinceanera tiara. Use this silver accessory as a pageant tiara or as a bridal tiara. Crown yourself on a girls night out and lead your court of bffs on a night they wont forget. Tiaras are fashionable accessories, perfect for celebrating yourself or a friend on your special day. Dont let cartoon princesses have all the fun. Get one of these gorgeous tiaras and crowns and treat yourself like royalty. Royal Crown Princess Tiara. Weighs 67 Grams. Rhinestones. One Size. Silver Plated. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemInspired by the natural elegance of French country gardens, this piece is shaped by hand in graceful form. Made from black terracotta, its unglazed, raw surface beautifully juxtaposes its milky-white interior. Created on the Rue St. Honoré in Paris, each vessel is crafted in a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. Use for water or wine; pair with the matching Colbert vase.
- You are special, so treat yourself like the queen you are and purchase one of our gorgeous silver princess tiaras. Show the world how fabulous you are, when you step out with your friends in these amazing bachelorette tiaras.Crown yourself with this tiara headband, whether you wear it as a bridal tiara or pageant tiara. You will be queen of all you survey, with this silver tiara as your crowning touch. Side combs will keep this simply designed rhinestone tiara securely in place. Ladies treat yourself and your bffs to a fantastic night out with one of these silver tiara crowns. Marquise Set Rhinestone Tiara. Weighs 37 Grams. Rhinestones. One Size. Silver Plated. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- A stunning piece of bridal jewelry, this wedding tiara is elegant and classic. Clusters of sparkling crystals and rhinestones sit inside flowers and leaves for a sprakling floral hair piece that will look great on any bride. If you are dreaming of that fairytale wedding, then this wedding hair comb is fit for any princess bride. Made for the glamorous girl who wants to stand out during her nuptials, nobody will miss the beautiful woman who dons this breathtaking piece. A great piece of heirloom jewelry, pass this quality piece along to your daughter when she gets married. Tiaras are not just for real princesses, show everyone at your wedding party you are royality and wear this nature inspired flower head piece. Rhinestone and crystal bridal tiara comb. Floral vine leaf style. White gold plated base metal. 6In long, 1in high. Weighs 45 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Gold plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemBring a pop of colour to your home with this stunning Caribe pitcher from Christian Lacroix with Vista Alegre. Made from luxurious porcelain, this pitcher is adorned with a tropical inspired design on both the interior and exterior. Covered in brightly coloured feathers and flowers, this is ideal for serving water and soft drinks to guests during a dinner party, team with more pieces available separately to transform your place setting.Key features: * Stunning pitcher * Material: porcelain * Tropical inspired design * Gold and silver colour detail * Dishwasher safe * Matching pieces available separately
- Our newest sparkling rhinestone bridal hair comb may just be the crowning glory that adds the perfect touch to your bridal hair style. This beautiful bridal headpiece sparkles with shimmering clear rhinestones in both round and marquise shapes, and is made is a design that seems inspired by nature. The open leaves resemble laurel leaves and will help to make you a breathtaking bride or be the perfect hair accessory for your prom or a sweet 16 party. At 4.5 inches long and measuring 3 inches in width, this glamorous headpiece secures with a twisted wire comb made of silver plated metal for easy attachment. At a comfortable weight of 35.5 grams, this enchanting bridal headpiece will help you sparkle and shine. This very pretty tiara comb is fit for a princess. Order yours today. Jeweled Hair Comb. Laurel Leaves Style. Silver Plated. Rhinestone Bridal Accessory. Weight 35.5 Grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemWaterford Lismore Pitcher. The Waterford Lismore pattern is a stunning combination of brilliance and clarity. When elegance reigns, it pours, like with this Lismore pitcher: a generously proportioned jug pitcher with handle. Ideal for iced water, homemade lemonade or fruit punch, the dramatic diamond and wedge cuts of the classic Lismore pattern accentuate the clarity of whatever liquid you choose to fill it with.
- Similar itemHand painted, the Blue Fluted Plain pattern is a part of Denmark's cultural heritage. To connoisseurs all over the world, it's synonymous with Danish porcelain. Blue Fluted Plain is Royal Copenhagen's number one service - in more ways than one. It was the first service to be made at the Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Manufactory when it first started in 1775. Blue fluted Plain Plain has been manufactured continuously for more than two centuries and remains the factory's most sought after service.