- Understated elegance is at the heart of French Country interiors, combining formal and casual with ease. In creating the improvised, yet cohesive look, seating plays a major role and pieces like this sage linen dining chair are the foundation of great rooms. Tufted details, classic carpentry and a slightly distressed finish on the frame create a dignified, yet inviting effect. 39 inches high x 22 inches long x 20 inches deep. Seat Width 20"W, Seat Height: 20"H, Seat Depth 17"D. Fabric color: sage green moss. Foam filled seating is comfortable yet firm.
- Similar itemHit the streets in Free People's knee-high socks--they're perfect for fall with a mini and ankle boots.
- Similar itemDesigner: Richard Woods. Manufacturer: Established & Sons. Height: 74.5 cm. Width: 109 cm. Depth: 35.5 cm. Colour: White / Black, White / Green, Yellow / Red or Pink / Blue. Base Finish: Plywood & Timber.
- Dine like a king on this elegant, yet rustic dining chair in the Baroque French style. Chic aubergine brown linen upholstery gives the spotlight to intricate detailing on the strong oak frame. 39 inches high x 22 inches deep x 20 inches long. Frame constructed from 100% solid natural oak. Seat cushion comprised of fiber and foam. Seat Width 20"W, Seat Height: 20"H, Seat Depth 17"D. Brown seat cushion and upholstery made of 100% Linen.
- Similar itemThe central drawer of this chest sits forward of the side drawers, giving this piece a unique and interesting shape. The sides of this chest have a smooth, curved finish. This chest has a veneered cherry wood top and solid beech drawer fronts, rails and fame. This piece boasts beautiful decorative embellishments, from the patterned panel at the top of the unit, to the ornate keyholes, handles and foot ends.
- Similar itemThe perfect oxblood thigh highs featuring a diamond crochet detailing with ribbed stretch panels at top. Mega stretch fabric. Looks super cute paired with the Grace Dream Dress and the Ring The Alarm tote! Acrylic/Polyester/Spandex Blend. Length: 22"/ 56cm. Imported.
- Similar itemThey're the socks that put the "old" in "old-school" and they come from the last remaining sock mill in Vermont. This premium all-weather camp sock is traditional in design and craftsmanship, knit from classic rag marl yarns with bold, simple stripes. Perfect for lining your wellies or adding coziness to chunky boots. Cotton/acrylic with a hint of stretch. Machine wash. USA.
- A third generation furniture maker in England recently hand crafted this serpentine chest of drawers with the combined skill of three generations of experience. The resulting work of art would grace any space within your home with elegance and beauty. The name serpentine is given to this dresser because of the shape of the front. The almost ‘S’ shape is reminiscent of a traditional serpent found in images and stories throughout history. When used on a piece of furniture, it is softer and more interesting on the eye than a straight fronted piece. This serpentine chest of drawers also uses fluted and canted (cut) corners to further soften the piece. The wood used is a stunning selection of burled walnut. The burls within the walnut come from diseased parts of the tree which makes this particular wood rare and beautiful. When combined with the special shape of the serpentine chest of drawers the burl is really eye catching. The drawers and top of the dresser are banded with a straight grain walnut cross banding. Further accenting the medium brown color of the wood are the brass pulls and escutcheons. Only the top drawer locks. True to the traditional Georgian style of the piece a brushing slide is just above the top drawer. A brushing slide was historically used for laying a piece of clothing on and brushing the lint off of it before putting it on. A set of sturdy bracket feet finish the bottom of the chest off splendidly. The techniques used in crafting a serpentine chest of drawers have been passed down for generations. The wood is transformed into the proper shape, hand distressed, and hand finished using a seven stage hand finishing process. These techniques combine to give a new piece of furniture the look and feel of a piece of antique furniture. A truly remarkable chest that would warm any room you put it in!
- Louis XVI was dethroned during the French Revolution, found guilty of treason and executed in 1793. So, not a popular king. But his taste in furniture was fabulous. Case in point: Our elegant Elise Dining Chair. Sophisticated silhouette, Louis-inspired oval back with single button tuft, animal print upholstery and brass nailhead trim on front and back. Thanks, Lou. Birch wood, metal, polyester, rayon, polyether foam. Fabric treated for colorfastness. 19.50"W x 23.50"D x 40.25"H. Fabric treated for flame retardancy. Tan/ivory. Spot clean or professional clean only.