- Similar itemClassic cotton tee in a grey marl with an exposed seam from back neck to hem. Style has a scooped neck and short sleeves. Length from back neck to hem 67cm.
- Crafted of soft black suede, Giuseppe Zanotti's stiletto-heel sandals are embellished at T-strap with metallic gold petal sequins. 4.75" (120mm) heel, approximately. Open toe, T-strap, two thin buckle straps at ankle, covered counter, suede-covered stiletto heel, goldtone buckles. Concealed zipper at counter. Stitched leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaPharl High-Waist Flared SkirtDetailsAlice + Olivia "Pharl" horizontal, metallic-striped jersey skirt.Approx. 20"L from shoulder to hem.Pleats.High waist.Flared silhouette.Back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex; leather.Dry clean.Imported of Bulgarian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with B Brian Atwood ELLIANA peep toe slingback sandal in blackDesigner About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Michael SimonLace-Print Cardigan with Sequin Trim, Women'sDetailsMichael Simon lace printed cardigan with sequin-beaded trim. Round neckline; hook-and-eye closure with vented front. Three-quarter sleeves. Relaxed fit. Cropped above hip. Cotton; dry clean.Imported. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Refine your office outfit with this lace overlay pencil skirt by Tahari Arthur S. Levine. This skirt pairs perfectly with a set of kitten heels for a wardrobe update. Back zipper closure. Lace overlay. Scalloped hemline. Pencil style. Approximate length from waist to hem for size 6: 22" Shell: metallic/nylon/spandex; lining: polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemEdgy yet chic, this gorgeous skull illustration features a fill of beautiful florals. The high contrast colors add a pronounced effect to the original artwork laid out for all the world to see. The cut is a rocker style, borrowed-from-the-boys sleeveless cropped top - a definite festival and warm weather friendly silhouette. Slim fit top. Round collar. Armhole sleeves. Cropped hem. This item fits true to size. Styled with our Binji Black Joey Cutoff Short. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemEvery outfit will be gold in the comfy and cute Rainbow. This Flogg sandal features a gold leather upper with adjustable ankle trap. A 5 1/2 inch wood heel and 1 3/4 inch platform is complemented by a 1/2 inch foam insole to leave you with a comfortable step. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. gold.
- Marl-gray slub cotton-blend jersey. Slips on. 52% cotton, 48% viscose. Machine wash. Designer color: Heather Gray
- MARC by Marc JacobsLeyna Dotted Flared SkirtDetailsDotted.Natural rise.Asymmetric seam creates flared hem.Back zip.Nylon/polyester/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About MARC by Marc Jacobs:Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.