feat. Anabela Belikova and Kasia Struss
Song of the day: Thinking Of Me by Olly Murs
1) The boys are in LA.... *dead*
2) Kinda excited to see them on iCarly, but at the same time, I really don't want them to attract little 12 year-old girl fans. I mean they're already associated with Big Time Rush... I just feel like they can do better than Nickolodean. You know?
3) "Who’s your celeb crush?
Zayn: Megan Fox.
Louis: I’m gonna go for Katy Perry. Katy Perry Or Natalie Portman.
Liam: Kim Kardashian.
Niall: Demi Lovato.
Harry: I like Alexa Chung."
HAZZA you stylish lad--you have such fabulous taste! That answer just made me smile.
4) Though I can certainly see a trend in Harry's taste in girls. Something about Alexa reminds me of Caroline. Though I like Alexa a lot better. Sorry. I was never a fan of Caroline + Harry. But of course my heart breaks for Harry right now. And please, Harry, do NOT go kissing Miranda Cosgrove now! Sigh. We'll just have to wait and see what this episode has in store for us...
5) I've literally watched like almost all of the WMYB dance videos for challenge 8, and oh how I wish I was cool enough to make a dance haha ;) It just looks like so much fun! But 1) I can't dance AT ALL and 2) I don't really have any friends who are into 1D to make a video with me =| Oh well. I can't wait to see who they pick though!
6) I read somewhere that the boys are going to be on The Ellen Show in June. I LOVE THAT SHOW. So excited. (Again, I still have those mixed feelings about them gaining so much exposure in America)
7) LOL. http://onedirectioncutefacts.tumblr.com/post/16129131900/x
8) So last night, I randomly watched this movie called "Love, Wedding, Marriage" with Mandy Moore, Kellan Lutz, and Jessica Szohr. I had never heard of it before, but it was actually so CUTE. I really liked it. If you have Netflix, it's free on instant streaming, so go watch it!
9) My sets were the 20th most viewed yesterday and the 16th most viewed the day before that. YAY! Thanks for all the support guys! And thanks @polyvore for the three top sets in a row! I think that's a first for me =)
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies! xx