- UK sizing. Model wears a size 8. Green palm print skinny jeans. Low rise waist with belt loops. Zip fly with button closure. 5 pocket styling. Polished gold-tone rivets. Michael Kors logo plaque at back. 97% cotton, 3% spandex. Machine wash cold.
- Religion – Guilty, womens dewkist pale green skinny jeans with a slight stretch. The five pocket jeans feature a mid rise, Religion music note embossed black rivets, and an embossed rear leather waistband patch. Model is 5'9" and a 26" jean size. Model wears a 26. Rise 8” Leg opening 5. 98% Cotton, 2% elastane.
- The Palm Print Shorts are short in length with a chic denim Tropical pattern and turn-up finish. Fabric: 22% Polyester,3% Elastane,75% Cotton. Wash care: MACHINE WASHABLE.
- Printed shorts. 8" rise, 6" inseam. Two front and back pockets. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Machine washable. Made in Italy. Model wears size 38. Sizes 38-42.
100% Cotton Canvas.
T..., Price: $69.95
130gsm Mercerised Cotton Jersey.
D..., Price: $129.95
110gsm Cotton Jersey.
Description:..., Price: $59.95
145gsm Cotton Jersey.
Description:..., Price: $99.95
130gsm Mercerised Cotton Jersey.
D..., Price: $39.95
110gsm Cotton Jersey.
Description:..., Price: $59.95
- Knit your own slinky, pima cotton knit tank with a kit by Wool and the Gang - the cut of this piece works amazing over a swimsuit, bare skin (if you're daring) or layered over another tank. What you get: 3 balls of 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton in Army Green. 1 pair of 8mm (US:11) wooden needles. 1 Tala Tank Top pattern. 1 Knitter's sewing needle. + 1 Wool and the Gang patch. Too busy? Get your tank knitted here.
- The details include: a premium cotton fabric, classic point collar,ethnic style print to the back panel, a press stud placket to the front, long sleeves styling with press stud cuffs, twin flap pockets to the chest, and relaxed fit.
- Featuring soft fabric with sleeveless styling, notch lapel styling with stud detail, single zip pocket to chest, self-tie waist, twin slant pockets with stud embellishment in a cool style.
- Material: cotton and polyester. Chest (front): 72 cm. Length: 67 cm.
- This jacket has been crafted in cotton and shearling, featuring a removable faux fur collar, embroidery detailing, zip closure through front, riveted flap pocket to each side, shearling liner, ribbed hemline.
- Military jacket with wool inside. Dry clean only.
- Stylish and sexy, this easy to style skirt from James Perse takes your casual look to the next level. Pencil silhouette, side ruche detail, faux-wrap with overlay slit detail. Wear with an oversized blouse, platform heels, and a statement satchel. 93%Cotton7%Polyester.
- Mint fine knitted beanie hat with turn up. 100% Acrylic. Machine washable.
- Round sunglasses by ASOS Collection. Featuring round lenses with a block coloured acetate frame and narrow arms, with a gold tone metal, double bridge to the front. With dark lenses with full UV protection.
- Maple sunglasses in steel with mirrored and colored glasses. Mykita’s in-house workshop in Berlin has been supplying hand-assembled eyewear for the high-end segment since 2003. The creative core behind the brand are its four founders Moritz Krueger, Philipp Haffmans, Daniel Haffmans and Harald Gottschling. A clear design signature coupled with excellent product quality and a huge potential for innovation have helped make Mykita a major name on the international eyewear market. Mykita’s patented hinge concepts have given the brand a unique identity. The frame designs are avant-garde, individual and unmistakable thanks to their clear handwriting.
- Cat eye sunglasses with deep green lenses and tortoise shell arms.
- Silver metal. Green lenses. Arms partially covered in dark-green leather, designer stamp at inside arm. 100% UV protection. Come with a leather and wood presentation box and hard case.
- A progressive metal aviator sunglass with an acetate sweat bar and combination temples. Inspired by a vintage motorcycle frame with cable temples, the frame represents an early piece of athletic eyewear before athletic or action sports was a category. One color-way will feature iconic tribal artwork from stüssy’s storied archive. The print is an update from shawn stüssy’s original “tom tom” prints from the 1980s, and will also be featured in the custom packaging. The style will be offered in three color-ways with mineral glass lenses.
- Printed Sunglasses by Dries Van Noten by Linda Farrow. Semi round acetate framed sunglasses with dark grey lens in a marbled print. Semi round acetate frames. Key-hole bridge. Dark grey lenses. Color: Grey Horn. 100% Acetate. Made in Japan. Box, hard leather case, & dust cloth included. Each lens is approx. 2"W x 1.75"H.
- Work a bit of that timeless Italian prep-savvy aesthetic into your everyday sunnies with these tonal nougat round sunglasses from Oliver Peoples. Polarized lenses. Lense filter category 3. Figured silver-toned metal handles and bridge. Comes with hard carrying case.
- Vintage acetate style inspired by the signature optical frame worn by gregory peck as atticus finch in the classic film to kill a mockingbird. Featuring a classic p3 lens shape, the retro-inspired design includes an exaggerated keyhole bridge and genuine horizontal plaques on the frame front and temples. The discreet but recognizable oliver peoples logo is laminated at the temple end. This frame was designed in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the release of the literary novel written by harper lee in 1960. Offered in new custom colors, this iconic oliver peoples design is now offered as a sunglass.
- Barton Perreira's Darwin frame doesn't need flashy logos to prove it's a fine pair of glasses. The LA duo behind the line are alumni of renown eyewear company Oliver Peoples, and their combined skill is visible in each of their subtle, sophisticated designs. Round sunglasses. Green-tinted lenses. Zyl frame. Made in Japan.
- Pastel grass green satchel with licht grey inside that is handmade in England from top quality leather with classic silver coloured buckles and cable stitching for that decorative edge. The handle is adjustable and can also be removed. The bag features two pockets. Leather.
- This crossbody bag is named after the residential brooklyn enclave known for its expansive historic district and well-maintained 19th century homes. Crafted of a soft pebbled leather and crowned with a zip closure, we think it's ideal for sidewalk strolls and window shopping. SIZE: 10.2''H x 10.4''w. Drop length: Adjustable 22'' strap. MATERIAL: Soft pebbled cowhide with matching trim. 14-Karat light gold plated hardware. Custom woven bookstripe on poly twill lining. DETAILS: Cross-body bag with a zip top closure. Interior zip and double slide pockets. Gold printed ksny signature and spade stud. Imported.
- Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Stacy. Continental wallet. 3 1/2" high, 6 5/8" long, 1/2" deep. Woven striped lining. Snap tab closure. Exterior back zip pocket. Four bill holders. Twelve card slots. Pebbled leather. Imported.
- Designed to blend in with the local flora and fauna but never camouflage your style, this Essie Da Bush Nail Polish is a sun-drenched khaki green that gives you the chance to break away from the pack and get wild! Inspired by the untamed beauty of the world’s most remote destinations, this Essie Da Bush Nail Polish will bring out the explorer in you. Embark on a colourful new adventure and discover your wild side! About the Brand Essie are best known for their high fashion colours, fantastic names and their chip resistant, high durability quality. The Essie Nail Varnish Range is kept fresh with new colours released regularly. Brand: Essie Professional. Volume: 15ml.
- Fast drying, extra long wear with lasting glossy wet look finish and perfect coverage. Apply base coat, apply two coats of colour and finish with glossy topcoat. For best results, always follow these three steps.
- For Use On: Nails. Color Family: Multiple Colors. Includes: Nail Polish. Travel Size: No.
- Stila's award-winning eye shadows are now sold in a refillable, magnetic compact! These individually-pressed formulas, from classic neutrals to the hottest fashion hues, are long-lasting and easy-to-apply. Plus, the compacts are biodegradable and the eye shadow pans can be popped out to create your own perfect palette ! .. Our shades are known for their high-quality formula and texture, which can be worn wet or dry. Size: 0.09 Oz.
- Celery Eyecolor Shade: Medium cool green Texture: Glimpse. To Each Its Own - The BE Eyecolor Difference. As individual as you are, bareMinerals Eyecolors vary in texture from ultra sheer to fully opaque. Texture guide: A glimmer of eyecolor: High intensity sheen. Can be softer and more translucent when worn dry, but creates an opaque wash of high sheen when worn wet (called "foiling"). A glimpse of eyecolor: Supremely soft and sheer with a touch of glow. Use dry for whisper effects and wet for more opaque sheen. A velvet of eyecolor: The most opaque of the three. Incredibly creamy color that gives a rich, smooth finish. Benefits: 100% Pure bareMinerals. Preservative-free and non-irritating. Vibrant, stay-true colors from sheer to full finish. Provide sheer-to-opaque coverage. All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly. Add rich, eye-illuminating accents. No pulling or tugging of the eye area. No creasing. Lasts all day long.
- Longwearing, crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All NARS eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes. Richly pigmented, micronized powder formula provides improved wear and feel. Effortless blending. Multifunction: Use as eyeshadow, eyeliner and on eyebrows.
- Concentrated refining serum, infused with the naturally energizing mineral tourmaline and potent anti-oxidants, jump-starts a healthy glow, smoothing away dull skin. Energizes skin with new, visible life: up to 35% increase in smoothness, 36% reduction in the appearance of pores and 31% reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.How to use: Slip onto clean skin AM and PM, before moisturizer. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'Tourmaline Charged' Radiance Fluid. Style Number: 631845. 1 oz; By Aveda;
- Creamy, clay-based scrub exfoliates with bamboo extract and energizes with tourmaline to leave skin radiant and refined. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.
- Prepare your face for application of makeup using Nyx Cosmetics Studio Perfect Primer. This soft Formula spreads evenly on the face and makes your skin feel soft as silk. The primer protects and creates a smooth, matte finish on the skin to absorb and spread the foundation and powder evenly. Available in three shades, Clear, Lavender to brighten up yellow undertones, and green to reduce the appearance of red tones. 30g.
- The spa-pampering of Fango mud - now in the simplicity of a soap. A daily cleansing mud soap that is gentle, yet effective, on both the face and body. Energizes and nourishes skin cells while a special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated. The perfect alternative for when you don't have enough time for a full Fango treatment. All the benefits, half the time.
- Unique Features: Clean burning soy based wax and 100% natural cotton wick Oversized, hand blown art glass vessel (approx. 4"X4") Over 90 hours of burn time (each candle approx. 16oz)
- This scented candle by Pantone features a fresh and youthful scent with notes of mandarin, tea and tonka bean. Each pantone scented candle is presented in a different coloured glass vessel inspired by the world renowned Pantone Matching System book of standardised colour. This Foliage green coloured scented candle will brighten up your home and makes a fabulous gift idea for any occasion. Pantone scented candles are available in a variety of scents & colours, and there are mugs and cappuccino cups also available.
- What requires even less care and maintenance than live succulent plants, but looks just as good and lasts a lot longer? Mini Succulents 1, Mother Nature 0. Green/white. Set of 3.
- 4 Succulents with moss and pods in a 12x4 rectangle vase. Lasts 2 -3 months with no care.
- So, you’ve got the dreaded black thumb…. You are not alone. I am here to help. Plants are easily my favorite type of home décor. I am, therefore, the proud caretaker of a few more houseplants than is normal for one person, check out some of my beautiful babies pictured above. There is no denying the positive aesthetic impact a houseplant has on a room, and that’s not to mention the many health benefits of keeping an indoor garden. Plants produce oxygen and detoxify the air in our homes, providing a very literal breath of fresh air, and studies show that the presence of houseplants improves overall well being, and can even bolster mental health. (Who couldn't use a little of that?) Over the years, I have experimented with all sorts of houseplants with both success and failure. Keeping pretty, green things alive, I will admit, can sometimes be a challenge. There is a different recipe for every individual plant’s care, including soil, water, light, and temperature requirements. With some plants, the lack of perfect conditions can lead to imminent death, and killing a plant just really hurts my feelings. Rather than boring you with an in-depth discussion of horticulture, I have put together a list of five plants that even the blackest of thumbs can keep alive. Cue creation of indoor jungle. One >> Aloe Vera A classic houseplant known for its hardy nature and medicinal properties. Plant your Aloe Vera in a fast draining soil, and place in bright window. This plant is extremely drought tolerant. Allow soil to dry out completely before watering, then water deeply, and repeat. Aloe is not at all frost tolerant, so bring indoors before the first frost. *** See note. Two >> Mother-in-Laws Tongue or Snake Plant For those of you who sometimes forget to water your plants for say, months at a time, this is the plant for you. Snake plant thrives on neglect. This hardy plant prefers bright light, not direct sun. Allow the soil to dry completely between waterings, and then water deeply so water flows through the pot. Drain excess water. Never allow roots to have “wet feet.” Three >> ZZ Plant The ZZ Plant is a fan favorite, due to both its versatility and appearance. This plant blends well into any home décor, and can survive in any number of conditions. ZZ’s can accommodate a wide spectrum of light conditions; just try to avoid harsh sunlight. Allow soil to dry completely between waterings. The best way to kill your ZZ plant? Overwatering. *** See note. Four >> Blue Agave Blue Agave is the perfect sculptural focal piece for any interior. While this plant is most commonly seen in arid outdoor landscapes, with a little attention to sunlight and water it can be a perfect houseplant. I say attention, but really all this beauty needs is a sunny window and to be left alone. In the winter months, this plant requires almost no water (once every couple weeks should be more than enough). Instead, you drink the water. It will keep you healthy, and then you may live long enough to witness this plants one bloom cycle. Five >> Air Plants Air plants are epiphytes, meaning they grow attached to other plants, not in the soil. They collect their nutrients from the air around them. This characteristic allows them to live just about anywhere, so get creative. The watering process for this plant is a little different. Submerge the entire plant in water for about 2-3 hours every two weeks. If the air is dry in your home, provide an occasional misting to create some humidity for the plant. I love to mix plant textures and colors to instantly liven up a room. Play around with different containers and arrangements; this is supposed to be fun. The room below is a great example of plants being a serious addition to a house, check out the rest of this neat apartment on Design*Sponge. My two biggest pieces of advice: * Start small. Buy one plant. When you’ve learned to keep it happy, you can add to your collection. * DO NOT OVERWATER. This is the number one way to kill your plants. Trust me on this one; they are more resilient than you think. Your plants will let yo
- Row up these realistic pots of faux grass for an upbeat interior accent. Terra cotta pots are finished in rustic charcoal.