Shop this look
- Similar itemOur nod to the classic campaign chair is made from a chic blackened metal frame with swanky details—Lucite finials, brass leg cuffs and a tooled floral escutcheon. Low and loungey and comfy but formal enough for a Park Avenue penthouse.
- Similar itemLustrous white lacquer offsets the chic Chinoise lines of our Radcliffe Cocktail Table. A swank Greek key motif beautifully frames the open area between the tabletop and base, a smart spot for stacks of books, objets d'art, or extra storage. Use the large scale of the piece to ground other elements of your décor.
- Find Upholstered Chairs at Target.com! The Threshold Armchair in Watermark Floral makes a bold and contemporary statement in any living space. The attached seat and back cushions are filled with soft and absorbent Dacron foam for super-comfy seating. Clean, sleek lines and on-trend floral upholstery perfectly match your home’s modern décor. This upholstered chair is expertly finished with espresso-colored tapered legs and rolled arms for a gorgeous silhouette. A sturdy, hardwood frame ensures this accent chair will be a lasting focal point in your home for years to come. Color: Watermark Floral.
- The sleek, shiny curves of this Mirrored Console Table with Clear Glass Top by Lazy Susan will dress up any room in your home. Light is captured and refelected from all surfaces of this art deco style table creating brighteness and the illusion of space. The console is mirrored on both sides making it suitable for use in the center of a room as well as against a wall. Makes a stunning entryway console table or occasional table behind a couch in the living room. Product Dimensions: 48"l x 15"w x 30"h. Material : Glass/Mirror.
- Similar itemContrasting leg designs and a vivid flower-and-bird print distinguish this contemporary arm chair. Living-room or family-room furniture never looked or felt so good at such a discount price. The blue-and-white-porcelain color scheme commands attention, but the Darlington Arm Chair also is suitable for sitting via its hardwood-and-plywood construction and comfortable foam cushioning. Contemporary porcelain-color arm chair. Blue-and-white-porcelain-color linen upholstery with flower-and-bird print. Polyurethane foam cushioning (CA117-compliant) Engineered wood frame. Mixed linen fabric/Hardwood/Plywood; Imported;
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Maxime Lounge Chair Details Handcrafted lounge chair. Brass metal base and crisscross back. Signature sabots on the legs. Velvet upholstery. 31"W x 28.5"D x 39.5"T; seat, 16.5"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 44 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: TEAL. Material: VELVET AND METAL.
- From the Sutton collection, our modern version of Art Deco style, featuring clean lines and clear mirror instead of distressed, framed by black oak trim: Set on a dark wood plinth base, this 24” cube side table combines shimmering surfaces and a simple form that mixes easily with many decorating styles. Also in the collection: a 24” side table with a drawer and 16” bunching cube, as well as cocktail tables, a desk, media console, storage chest and mirror.
- Similar itemThe Nixon Cocktail Table is a chic conversation piece. Our signature Nixon pattern rendered in perforated nickel or brushed brass provides a sophisticated perch for your choice of couture tabletop. Choose cerused elm for your Hamptons manse, ebonized elm for your Tribeca loft, marble for your Park Avenue penthouse and lacquer for your West Village aerie.
- Similar itemStately proportions, piped cushions and a generous seat depth will have you holding court. Choose either blackened metal or brass legs. Available in four fabrics options, Linen, Brick, Lava, or Lava/Lavender.
- Similar itemThe Loll Designs Bolinas Cocktail Table pays tribute to the bohemian lifestyle of the community for which it is named. Carve out some wicked relaxation time with its surfboard-like shape as it makes itself at home in any sitting arrangement, either indoors or out. The beauty of this board is it doesn’t need wax!
- Similar itemThe Bungalow 5 Adam armchair adds unique textured appeal to modern interiors. This seating combines distressed antique design with a woven rattan cane seat for a versatile accent piece. 21.5"W x 17.5"D x 33"H. Solid mahogany wood base. Blue lacquer finish. Wipe down with soft cloth and warm water, dry immediately. Minimum purchase of 2.