- Lovely tones of gold and mahogany in this vintage inspired wallpaper. - Gold Art Deco Pattern Wallpaper
- A fine German art deco / modernist design wall clock . It is 9.45 inches in diameter and a superb example of machine age design with sleek lines and stylized numerals. The clock has its original metal label on the back. The winder does not function.
- A reference of art deco artists and architectural and decorative arts designers that typify the art deco style
- Art-Deco Kommode
- This pair of French art deco club chairs are superb in every aspect. The fully sprung seats and backs are covered in Cinnamon colored ultra suede leather as well as the bottom and sides. The flowing arms as well as the splay back legs are lacquered in dark brown. The splay front legs are a continuation of the arms. The chairs each measure 28” wide by 36” deep. The backs are 33” high.
- John Vassos (1898 - 1985) designed this wonderful American art deco radio for RCA in 1938. The body is brown Bakelite (a product Vassos promoted in trade ads in the 1930s) and the grill and knobs are tan Plaskon. The radio is designated on the back # 96X1.
The unique step-back design of the Bakelite and the asymmetrical sweep of the plaskon grill make this one of the more unusual American radio designs.
The radio measures 11' wide x 8' high by 7' deep.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Exceptional fully restored Art Deco button tufted back sofa with walnut legs, arms and edges. This item is located at our storage facility, please call
- This 1930’s art deco ceiling light is ideal for your entry hall, bathroom, powder or dressing room or hallway. The bright nickel ceiling cap, chain and fittings have been replated. The ribbed center glass and four wings, etched in a geometric design with pink wash, are in excellent condition. The light drops 21 ½” (can be extended) from the ceiling and is 18” in diameter. The metal is marked 'Finray' and Patent No. 386508.
- This French art deco asymmetrical double mirror is from the 1930’s and is in the spirit of “Le Jazz Hot”> the frame is in high gloss ebonized wood and bright chrome. The two sections of the mirror are connected by three semi circular tubes of bright chrome. The mirror measures 47” wide x 36” high.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - An Art Deco chandelier by Atelier Petitot, in amber frosted glass and multiple glass stems mounted in a cast bronze frame.
- This 1930’s art deco wool rug has a variety of complimentary colors; maroon, eggplant, pink, gray and off white. Machine made, the rug echoes the geometric and machine like forms of the period and endows them with a pleasant spirit. The rug measures 89” x 62”.
- View this item and discover similar day beds for sale at 1stdibs - Stunning Art Deco bed in burr walnut, rosewood and maple inlaid with the original green shagreen and hand beaten metal base. It comes complete with a
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Art Deco Parchment Lounge Chair with Suede Upholstery -Watermill Location
- This comfortable American art deco armchair dates from the 1930’s. The oval open arms and body are refinished in gleaming black lacquer while the seat and back are covered in green velour. The chair is 25” wide x 28” deep and 30” high.
- This versatile 1930’s American art deco three drawer chest would be welcome in any room in your house. Constructed of black stained oak and lemonwood veneers, the chest features three drawers with wrap-around streamline handles and three open shelves. The chest is 39 ½” wide, 15 ¾” deep and 31 ½” high. It is in excellent original condition.
- A wonderful newly restored vintage pair of Hollywood style channel backed chairs. I just love these chairs. So sophisticated, comfortable and elegant. We restored the original wood and utilized some great looking two-tone green mohair to create this great look of alternating channel tones. Also, there is a left and right to these chairs, so the placement will also have a nice detail Could not be more comfortable.