Sale / PriceAll
- Art Deco Daum Nancy Geometric Glass VaseVintage; 1910-1950, French, Art Deco, Daum Nancy, geometric, glass vase with geometric petal design along the bottom and etched ice patter background. Smokey amber glass color. Thick and heavy glass. Signed "Daum Nancy, France" along the bottom edge.
- Antique Nippon Art-Deco Hand Painted Gold Gilt Moriage Handled VaseAntique Nippon Art Deco Hand Painted Floral Gilt Moriage Handled Vase; circa 1910-1920. Stunning, superbly illustrated antique Nippon porcelain featuring a gorgeous floral design with beautiful gold beaded decoration and gilt highlights. Art-Deco form with vivid and intricate designs throughout. Gilt handles protrude from the shoulder on either side. No chips or cracks and in excellent vintage condition. It is marked with the green wreath with 'M' which is attributed to the Morimura Brothers. The mark also reads Hand Painted and Nippon. Please see all of the detail photos to gain an appreciation of this very fine antique hand painted Nippon vase. Vase would look lovely on a mantle or any interior setting. Adds charm and color into any room. Free Tour of Plantation with Purchase; Featured on Homes and Garden's Tour 2015. Awarded Best of Manassas 2015 & 2016.
- Wilhelm Kage for Gustavsberg Swedish Art Deco Small Vases - PairPair of small Swedish art deco vases with silver overlay roses made by Gustavsberg. These are part of the Argenta line created by Wilhelm Kage during the late 1920's-30's. Done in a rich, creamy mint green and decorated with roses in sterling silver overlay. Stamped on the bottom of each is a gold anchor and number - which may correspond with the piece type and date of production. Designed by Wilhelm Kage for the Gustavsberg company, the Argenta line would become the Swedish company's most commercially successful. The taller cylindrical piece measures 3.5" x 1.8" in diameter. The smaller bulbous one measures 2.25" x 2" in diameter. With the exception of the chip under the lip of the smaller piece both are in very good condition. showing very-little to no silver loss. A wonderful set that you will not likely find again.
- Tom Dixon Tank Bud VaseCopper-painted mouth blown glass vase.. Bring a welcoming embellishment to your home interior space with the Tom Dixon Tank Bud Vase.. With an Art Deco expression, the Tom Dixon Tank collection takes inspiration from the scientific vessels and beakers found in laboratories.. Designed to create a striking centre piece when placed alone, this unique mouth blown vase also provides the perfect proportions for a few stems of individual blooms.. Copper-painted detailing then channels a touch of metallic glamour into the piece, perfect for mixing and matching with other elements of the Tom Dixon Tank glassware collection.. In search of a decadent designer gift?. Tank is the perfect choice! Presented in bespoke Tom Dixon gift packaging, this luxury vase is an iconic design piece for the style maven you know.. Please note: Hand wash only to protect the copper painted aesthetic.
- Sheldon & Sayo Art Deco Noritake Lusterware Trophy VaseThis is a vintage hand painted Art Deco Noritake lusterware 2 handled vase. A black medallion adorns the center with colorful flowers. Made in Japan this porcelain Art Nouveau styled vase is shiny and bright! This vase doesn't even need flowers to stand out. Approx Dimensions: 6" tall 5" wide Rim: 3" x 2"
- Tom Dixon Tank Post VaseMouth blown glass vase with copper-painted detailing.. Inspired by laboratory beakers, this funnel shaped vase brings a new dimension to contemporary interiors.. Artful with an Art Deco edge Tom Dixon's Tank Post Vase is the perfect standalone vessel for curiosity cabinets.. The wide funnel neck and slender stem also forms a distinctive vessel for an arrangement of long-stemmed flowers - perfect for bringing the bounty of spring indoors.. Elegantly sculpted by skilled artisans, the mouth blown glass aesthetic is then accented by a copper-painted band, creating a welcome contrast.. Be inspired by Houseology's extensive Houseology Tom Dixon collection and team this look with complementing copper serveware and vessels for a layered ambience of designer style.. Searching for the perfect gift?. This unique contemporary vase is presented in bespoke Tom Dixon gift packaging making it a discerning designer gift for the style aficionado you know
- Preowned Italian Art Deco Vase1930's Italian Art Deco Vase In The Manner Of Gio Ponti For Richard Ginori. Gilt Edged Mouth And Base, Hash Mark Etched Terra Cotta Clay With White Glazed Enamel Floating Images Suggesting Scenes Of North Africa....probably Libya Which Was An Italian Colony.Marked 6004 Italy.Maker Unknown.It Is 7-3/4 High" And 7" Diameter.
- Baccarat Louxor Diamond Surface vase 20cmBaccarat’s clear crystal Louxor vase is designed to capture light. Its beauty is enhanced with every flicker of illumination reflected on a diamond cut surface. As the light interacts with the crystal, it creates an incredible, almost psychedelic, optical effect that scintillates brilliantly and shimmers radiantly. Referencing Art Deco era design, this was designed by Thomas Bastide and is a beautiful accent for any home. Baccarat crystal vase Hand wash Height 20cm Color: Clear.
- Westmoreland Cornucopia VaseThis frosted-white glass vase is typically seen in its more common opaque milk glass version, in a variety of colors. Made by the Westmoreland Glass Company. East Liverpool, Ohio. 1930s. Unsigned. The vase is done in Westmoreland’s Lotus pattern, and the company dubbed this vase the Horn of Plenty, as it clearly resembles a cornucopia. Measures 6in high x 6.5in long x 3in at its widest. So delicate! So fancy! So Art Deco…Use this cornucopia to display cut lilies, snowdrops, honeysuckle, and more. Makes for a lovely Thanksgiving and holiday table.
- Pier 1 Imports Branch VaseFree Shipping On Orders Over $49 & No SurchargesOur handcrafted copper-colored ceramic vase is an unusual piece with an intricate art deco-inspired cutout branch design. use it as stand-alone decor or pair it with long-stem dried florals to give your home a unique touch.
- Vintage Czechoslovakian Barolac Pansy VaseBeautiful Art Deco art glass vase produced by Joseph Inwald in the former Czechoslovakia. It was designed by artist Rudolf Schrötter in 1935 and the pattern number is 11572. The vase is simply teeming with overlapping pansies, each one a blooming work of art like they're carved out of ice. The outer surface of the vase has a frosted or satin finish but the inner surface is crystal clear which gives a completely different perspective on the design. The vase is sturdy in weight and is in exceptional condition. Would make a great gift for the holidays!! This is a pre-owned item so please see all pictures and ask any questions.
- Lalique Royat VaseIn 2010, To Celebrate The 150Th Anniversary Of Rene Laliques Birth In 1860, Lalique Created The Homage Rene Lalique Collection. In This Collection, Lalique Re-Examines And Reinterprets Iconic Glass Creations Of Rene Lalique. The Royat Crystal Vase Is An Art Deco Inspiration Exhibiting Geometrical And Pure Lines. Originally Designed In 1933 By Rene Lalique For The Famous French Chocolate Factory Marquise De Sevigne. Measures: 6 1/8 X 7 5/8" W
- Vintage Lenox Porcelain Ivory VaseI'm still cleaning out my curio cabinets and freeing myself from my first marriage wedding gifts. This vintage ivory Lenox Gold Leaf Marked vase has a swirl art deco inspiration. It's not a complicated piece yet it seems to have a lot to say. It is in excellent condition as it was "rooming" and protected in the curio cabinet with all of my other prior wedding gifts of which I will be listing here on Chairish. Keep your eyes peeled!
- Kartell I Shine Vase - CrystalCreate a centrepiece in any room with this striking I Shine decorative vase from Kartell. With art deco influences, this vase is made from transparent PMMA, with a stunning textured finish. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, perfect for use as a luxurious and eye-catching interior decoration or for holding your favourite flowers, this is a wonderful addition to your home, or great gift idea for a special occasion.Key features: * Material: PMMA * Dimensions: W20xH33xD9.5cm * Designed by Eugeni Quitllet * Modern design with clear transparent finish * Matching U Shine centrepiece also available
- Art Deco Coors Pottery VaseDating between the 1920'a and 30's, we have this Coors pottery vase. It has a bee hive shaped body and a colored lip. Has a terra cotta finish and a matte green lip, and features ring handles. A fun addition to your art deco or Hollywood regency flavored decor!
- Baccarat Louxor Vase, RedAs the light interacts with the crystal, it creates an incredible, almost psychedelic, optical effect that scintillates brilliantly and shimmers radiantly. Referencing Art Deco-era design, this lavish cut crystal surface scatters the crystal reflections. The subtle gradients of precise geometric cuts embody Baccarat’s fine craftsmanship: the three-dimensional surface is composed of pyramidal shapes, with a vertical gadroon motif on the interior. The name Louxor is inspired by the famous Egyptian archaeological site. Measures 5 ½" w x 3 ½" d x 8" h. Item #: BA2808408.
- Preowned Lalique Clear Crystal Art Deco VaseMossi Art Deco Collection Clear Crystal Vase Purchased At The Lalique Boutique On Madison Avenue, New York To Support A Charity Of Music For Underprivileged Children. Handcrafted In France.Size 7.72 Lbs. - H 8.27” D 7.01"Condition Excellent: Never Used
- Lalique Lagune large crystal vaseWorldwide Express DeliveryAn Art Deco-inspired piece, the Lagune vase from Lalique is rendered in satin-finished crystal to bring an opulent gleam to the cosmopolitan home. Framed by an arabesque motif, this ring of hobnails add a punch of texture to the overall composition for a beautifully polished look.
- Art Nouveau Style Peacock Vase Pot Trinket BoxArt Nouveau, Art Deco style vase with a knobbed lid. Brilliantly colored raised peacocks carved on the side. A myriad of feathers in tones of peach, turquoise, and tan. High romantic, bohemian lush sensuality. Lots of texture and aesthetic detail. Tiny knob on rounded lid with more etched feathers. The inside bottom of the box has the french proverb - 'la beaute est soeur de la vanite et mere de la luxure' meaning, beauty is the sister of vanity and the mother of lust. A sliver of finished wood forms the bottom. A brass disc carved 'jardini eye of the beholder' and a metal tag signed 'CMS'. Measures 12" circumference. In near perfect vintage condition is this designer artisan piece. *(- we warmly look forward to hearing all interested and serious offers.)
- Lalique Tourbillon VaseA Renowned Name During The Art Deco Movement, Lalique Has Continued To Create Exquisite Crystal Pieces For Modern Times. In 1926, Rene Lalique Began Manufacturing Satin-Finished Vases, Bowls, And Statuettes. Today, His Fine Tradition Endures With Themes Ranging From Classical Forms To Ultramodern Designs. Clear Crystal Tourbillon Vase From Lalique. Dimensions: 8.18"h X 7.87"d
- Lalique Bacchantes vase 24cmThis stunning vase from Lalique is truly a work of art that celebrates the beauty of the female form. Sure to invite admiring glances, the Art Deco era French brand continue to craft exquisite crystal pieces, adding a timeless elegance to any collection.Lalique crystal vase Hand crafted in France Height 24cm, width 18.9cm Color: Clear.
- Val Saint Lambert Art Deco VaseVery rare vase from Val Saint Lambert of Luxval. Circa 1935 from Belgium. This is the Girofla model, a creation of designer René Delvenne in the 1930s. Light-colored surface matted with acid and antique subdued gray silver patina. (Extremely rare) Hand-signed VSL for Val Saint Lambert. Beautiful vegetal decor. Depicted in the Val Saint Lambert Luxval catalogue of 1935 In very good condition, no scratch or dents. Height 9.85 Neck +/- 2.95 inch
- Baccarat Heritage cordon vaseWorldwide Express DeliveryCalling to mind the intricate cogs and gears found in modernist style of the Art Deco period, this Heritage Cordon vase is a beautiful addition to any home. Bordered with horizontal bevel cuts to further enhance its rakish brilliance, this one is a winning investment that will stand the test of time.
- Preowned Green Glass Vase By Elis Bergh For KostaElis Bergh Designed For The Swedish Glassworks Kosta From 1929 To 1950. In Taschen's Scandinavian Design, Charlotte And Peter Fiell Write: "bergh Was Responsible For The Graceful Yet Modern Approach To Design That Epitomized Kosta's Product Line During The Inter-War Years."This Faceted Art Deco Vase Has A Powerful Presence. It's A Beautifully Proportioned Piece, With A Subtle Moss Green Color. Signed.
- Art Deco Vase PrintDate: 1931 Notes: Poster, decorative panel, double-matted Artist: Belet From Les Editions Guerinet, the Art Deco design house (and the publisher of the Document du Decorateur series), these Art Deco design sheets were intended to entice and inspire decorators, designers, and typographers. During the Art Deco period these fabulous, and very rare sheets were used as examples of the best in interior, graphic and jewelry design. Exquisitely colored and detailed they will be beautiful framed (alone or in a grouping).
- Art Deco Vases PrintDate: 1931 Notes: Poster, decorative panel, double-matted Artist: Belet About The Poster: From Les Editions Guerinet, the Art Deco design house (and the publisher of the Document du Decorateur series), these Art Deco design sheets were intended to entice and inspire decorators, designers, and typographers. During the Art Deco period these fabulous, and very rare sheets were used as examples of the best in interior, graphic and jewelry design. Exquisitely colored and detail, they will be beautiful framed (alone or in a grouping).
- Art Deco Haviland Green & Silver Porcelain VaseVintage circa 1910-1950. This is a German Art Deco porcelain vase.. Very fine stylized sterling silver vine and circular pattern overlay on dark green enamel coated porcelain. Silver coated porcelain neck and rim with dark green enamel faded to bone color porcelain interior. Marked "Johann Haviland, R, Bavaria" on the underside.
- 1920s Roseville Large Art Deco Fan VaseOffered is a stunning 1920s Robinson & Ransbottom Pottery (RRP) Roseville Fan Vase with three distinct compartments. A gorgeous bronze-colored glaze with gray and white overglaze at the top of the fan vase. Potter's marks on the bottom. No chips or cracks. One spot at the bottom of the vase that is unglazed, adding to the uniqueness of this Art Deco piece.
- Aspire Home Accents 1686 Cecelia Ceramic Vase Black Home Decor VasesFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!The urbane Cecelia Ceramic Vase is a stunning work of art for your home. With its glazed black and silver finish, the vase may be the only tabletop accent you need. The dappled silver is accented with black circles, giving it a dimensional look that is similar to a treasured necklace. The Cecelia Ceramic Vase is suitable for many styles, including Asian, contemporary, industrial, art deco, modern, mid-century and traditional. The ceramic vase has a wide opening large enough to accommodate a layered floral bouquet of varying colors and textures. The vase looks just as compelling on its own. The Cecelia Ceramic Vase is for anyone who values beauty and simplicity. Features: Crafted from ceramic Glazed black & silver finish Great table-top accent Dimensions: Height: 10" Width: 12" Depth: 4"
- Kartell I Shine Vase - BlueCreate a centrepiece in any room with this striking I Shine decorative vase from Kartell. With art deco influences, this vase is made from transparent PMMA, with a stunning textured finish. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, perfect for use as a luxurious and eye-catching interior decoration or for holding your favourite flowers, this is a wonderful addition to your home, or great gift idea for a special occasion.Key features: * Materials: transparent PMMA * Dimensions: W20xH33xD9.5cm * Art deco inspiration * Elegant blue colour * Sophisticated finish * Designed by Eugeni Quitllet * More home accessories available from Kartell
- 1938 Art Deco Hand Painted VaseClassical art deco vase marked and signed "Made in America" and "O. Price 1938." This creamy white urn shaped vase is hand painted with gold metallic paint in floral designs. Condition is good but there is some crazing to the white glaze. The gold metallic glaze appears to be in good shape. Additional Measurements: It has an opening of 2.5 inches but is 4 inches at its widest part.
- Paris Art Deco Furniture Sheets - A PairThese plates are a tribute to the best of Art Deco design. Printed by one of the finest Parisian turn-of-the-century publishers, they were designed to be used by decorators, designers and aficionados of refined taste. In the forward to the portfolio, the editors describe the collection of prints this way: "After organizing the dining room, the living room and their nooks and crannies - smoking room, small bar, office, kitchen - we have put together designs for a variety of needs, each of which take into consideration intimacy and study." Perfect, no? Each hand coloured sheet measures 10 x 13 inches. A remarkable gift for an architect, a designer, decorator or anyone who can appreciate design excellence. Magnifique, and in mint condition!
- French Art Deco Vase by Louis DageLouis Dage (French, 18780-1963), first half 20th century. An Art Deco pottery vase of bulbous form, with simulated marble glazing, with stylized yellow roses, each with verdant foliage, signed to form "L. Dage". With indistinct marks to underside, possibly "51218 Rim". With labels to underside "1248" and "32". Approximate height 8.325", diameter at mouth 3.25", diameter at base 5.75".
- Kartell I Shine Vase - PinkCreate a centrepiece in any room with this striking I Shine decorative vase from Kartell. With art deco influences, this vase is made from transparent PMMA, with a stunning textured finish. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, perfect for use as a luxurious and eye-catching interior decoration or for holding your favourite flowers, this is a wonderful addition to your home, or great gift idea for a special occasion.Key features: * Materials: transparent PMMA * Dimensions: W20xH33xD9.5cm * Art deco inspiration * Elegant pink colour * Sophisticated finish * Designed by Eugeni Quitllet * More home accessories available from Kartell
- Calla Lily Mission Art Deco Style VaseThis elegant Art Deco - Mission style vase is one of a kind. An abstract calla lily form with drip style glaze, this beautiful object is as colorful and rich on the inside as on the outside. The attention to subtle sculptural detail, like the perfect symmetry of thirds, the lightly overlapping sculpted leaves and softly tapered mouth of the vase, makes this a stunning piece of artwork. The coloring is overall ivory with soft celadon throat and deep charcoal accents, both outside and in. The glazing is softly rendered with a dramatic show of colors. Weighing 18 ounces and perfectly balanced, you can put anything from flowers to bookmarks (as I've done) in this vase. Or as a standalone art piece, it works perfectly. There is distinct inscribed signature on the bottom of the vase. I cannot attribute this to any particular maker, but perhaps someone more versed in this type of pottery would recognize it. I would be very curious to know! (Please see pictures for signature) Please contact me with any questions of if you'd like more picture.
- Kartell I Shine Vase - YellowCreate a centrepiece in any room with this striking I Shine decorative vase from Kartell. With art deco influences, this vase is made from transparent PMMA, with a stunning textured finish. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, perfect for use as a luxurious and eye-catching interior decoration or for holding your favourite flowers, this is a wonderful addition to your home, or great gift idea for a special occasion.Key features: * Materials: transparent PMMA * Dimensions: W20xH33xD9.5cm * Art deco inspiration * Elegant yellow colour * Sophisticated finish * Designed by Eugeni Quitllet * More home accessories available from Kartell
- Early 20th Century Vase by Verrerie LegrasElegant and chic early 20th century glass vase, work of art, by the French glass maker Verrerie Legras, with a sought-after shape and rare modernist pattern. The textured glass is hand enameled with flowers in high-quality cameo relief and gilded leaves, the rounded edge has been crimped along the top. Signed "Legs" Verrerie Legras, France 1900 Literature: “Glass, art nouveau to art deco” by Victor Arwas, Academy. “Lampen und Leuchter, Art Nouveau Art deco” Wolf Uecker, Schuler. “Jugendstil” by Irmella Franzke. “Objekte des Jugendstils” Erika Gysling-Billeter, Benteli.
- Vintage 1980's Post Modern Aqua Ceramic VaseThis authentic vintage 1980's Post Modern aqua ceramic designer vase is a very special and cool piece to add to your collection. Made of heavyweight slip cast ceramic with an aqua color semi gloss glaze, the Post Modern design shape takes its inspiration from the Art Deco design period. The deep saturated aqua color compliments the sexy curved lines and soft edges of the relief pattern texture in this engaging decorative sculptural vase. The vase is gorgeous on its own and even more stunning with fresh flowers in it. The vase measures 5 1/2" W X 3 1/2" d X 8" H. There are no scratch felt pads on the bottom side for protecting your tabletop and this vase is in excellent vintage condition with no signs of use. The aqua ceramic vase is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Wedgwood Barlaston Pashmina Vase (49cm)Made in the Wedgwood factory in Barlaston, Staffordshire, this striking Pashmina Vase celebrates a tradition of craftsmanship dating back to the late 18th century. Inspired by classical silhouettes, the Art Deco-esque design features an expressive Oriental pattern, while hand-finished gold detailing lends a striking finishing touch.
- Art Deco Colored Milk Glass Vases - Set of 3A trio of beautiful colored milk glass vases: a small, striped jadeite container; a white, tear-drop studded compote; and a light pink, handled trophy by the Jeanette Glass Co. There are no chips or cracks. The jadeite vase has a faded discoloration in a line around the base. The white compote, which has three interior ridges designed to hold a "frog" for flower decorations, has a few dark spots on the interior. The pink vase also has a few slight dark marks on the inside. Measurements: White: 7.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" Jadeite: 3.5" x 3.25" x 4.75"(width including handles) Pink: 4.5" x 3.75" x 5.75" (width including handles)
- French Botanical Art Nouveau Vases Sheets - A PairThis listing is for a set of two original vintage French decorator sheets. They are in excellent condition and already matted, ready to frame! Date: c. 1900 Size: 16 x 12 inches without mat; with matting 19.5 x 16 inches Notes: Poster, Horizontal, Lithograph, Matted, Set of two prints Artist: Belet, Emile The Document du Decorateur publications were issued during the early 1900s and were the go-to source for decorators and designers all over Europe. These two are from Les Editions Guerinet, THE Art Deco design house (and the publisher of the Document du Decorateur series). Intended to entice and inspire decorators, designers and typographers during the Art Deco period, these fabulous, and very rare sheets were used as examples of the best in interior, graphic and jewellery design. Increasingly hard to find, these hand-colored pochoirs are highly collectible. Belet's works are often done in the lyrical, Art Nouveau style, in a watercolour-fashion. The small printing along the bottom indicates that the sheet was printed in Paris for E. Belet - Modèles et Documents Modernes pour la Porcelaine, la Bijouterie et les Arts appliqués (translating to: Models and modern documents for ceramics, jewelry, and the applied arts). "Emile Belet was an Art Nouveau painter and designer, and is identified on the title page of La Végétation Sous-Marine as a ceramist from the national factory at Sèvres, France’s leading manufacturer of fine ceramics and porcelain. [...] Belet’s stated intention in the introduction to this work was to draw attention to the underappreciated artistic possibilities of seaweed, with its variety of forms and “rich, sometimes dazzling colors.” The sinuous lines and incorporation of naturalistic motifs are typical of Art Nouveau, though other Victorian stylistic influences are also present." (George Glazer archives)
- Colourful Art Noveau Vases PrintDate: 1931 Size: 12 x 16 inches Notes: Poster, decorative panel, double-matted Artist: Belet About The Poster: From Les Editions Guerinet, the Art Deco design house (and the publisher of the Document du Decorateur series), these Art Deco design sheets were intended to entice and inspire decorators, designers, and typographers. During the Art Deco period these fabulous, and very rare sheets were used as examples of the best in interior, graphic and jewelry design. Exquisitely colored and detailed, it will be beautiful framed (alone or in a grouping).
- Colourful Art Noveau Vases PrintDate: 1931 Notes: Poster, decorative panel, double-matted Artist: Belet About The Poster: From Les Editions Guerinet, the Art Deco design house (and the publisher of the Document du Decorateur series), these Art Deco design sheets were intended to entice and inspire decorators, designers, and typographers. During the Art Deco period these fabulous, and very rare sheets were used as examples of the best in interior, graphic and jewelry design. Exquisitely colored and detailed, they will be beautiful framed (alone or in a grouping).
- Kartell I Shine Vase - SmokeCreate a centrepiece in any room with this striking I Shine decorative vase from Kartell. With art deco influences, this vase is made from transparent PMMA, with a stunning textured finish. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, perfect for use as a luxurious and eye-catching interior decoration or for holding your favourite flowers, this is a wonderful addition to your home, or great gift idea for a special occasion.Key features: * Materials: transparent PMMA * Dimensions: W20xH33xD9.5cm * Art deco inspiration * Elegant grey colour * Sophisticated finish * Designed by Eugeni Quitllet * More home accessories available from Kartell
- Two's Company/Tozai Home Pleats Porcelain Vase/Candleholders - Set of 5Made from a geometric cast porcelain strong enough to withstand the heat of a candle and graceful enough to complement the more organic structures of floral accents, the Set of Five Pleats Porcelain Vases or Candleholders recalls the corrugated interest of urban designs in the Art Deco era. A clean ivory color emphasizes the interest of the dimensional lines.
- Lalique Amour vase 20cmThis intricately detailed vase from Lalique is truly a work of art that celebrates the spirit of love with small, hand polished hearts. Sure to invite admiring glances, the Art Deco era French brand continue to craft exquisite crystal pieces, adding a timeless elegance to any collection.Lalique red crystal vase Hand crafted in France Height 20cm, width 10.9cm Color: Red.
- Antique French Art Deco Floral Brass & Glass VaseLarge hand blown bulbous glass vase adorned with brass hardware, pomegranates and leaves. Piece dates to the early 20th century and is most likely Continental if not French in origin. Dimensions: Height 13 1/2" x Diameter 10". Weight: Approximately 5 lbs. Condition: Great antique condition. Minor discoloration and patina to brass. A few light scratches to body and normal wear to base.
- French Art Deco René Sitoleux Pewter VaseSigned, French Art Deco, René Sitoleux, pewter vase, (1927-1930), with Macassar ebony geometric stylized handles. Hammered pewter body has stylized pinecone and needle design in three-dimensional relief. Condition: minor surface wear and patina. Materials: macassar ebony/pewter. Signed "R. Sitoleux" for René Sitoleux on the bottom edge. Also marked: “Etain d´Art, Repoussé, RS, Paris” on the underside. Minor surface wear and patina.
- Powder Blue Art Deco Sitting Deer Ceramic VaseLovely blue vase with impressions on both sides of a sitting deer or gazelle. Nice shape and fairly large size. Does show some age but no damage. Only a tad of a miss fire near the bottom on one side. The wear is mostly on the bottom and there are a very few fine lines where the glaze has aged a bit. In general, this is a very cool vase and a rare color indeed. By the way, this blue color is a nightmare to get right in the photos so look at the main pic to see the closest to the original and correct color.
- Nippon French Regency Hand Painted Vase, Victorian VintageThis genuine, one of a kind, hand painted Nippon is gorgeous in person. The style is superb. I immediately became obsessed! This gleams at 13 in tall, hand painted with brilliant delicacy. This would be an incredible addition to many decor styles but would shine in French, Victorian, Art Deco, and would be a fantastic nod to traditionalism in a juxtaposition with midcentury modern decor. I acquired these from a very sweet older gentleman with charming, thick French accent (in Southern California, that's noteworthy!) he shared with me that his mother was Austrian and how they both assumed the French accent so quickly when he was a child growing up in France. Joie de vivre. Measurements are approximate & there are a few light brown "beauty marks" on the item, as shown in the photos. Very few very small white marks where the aging paint moved. Otherwise this item was carefully loved, with no important damage or chips.
- Losol Ware Keeling and Co. Art Deco Vases - A PairThis pair of circa 1930s Losol Ware vases has a glossy marled gray and white glaze with streaks of burgundy. Decorative gilded band around the necks and gilded rims. Marked Losol Ware Keeling & Co. Burslem on the bottom. Sold and priced as a pair.
- Italian Art Deco of Murano Glass Vases - PairThis Italian pair of vases (circa. 1970) is in clear blown Murano glass decorated with hand worked black leaves in relief. They are skillfully highlighted with a very special iridescence that makes them precious. It gives them changing reflections able to catch rainbows depending on the light source. Raised on round black iridescent bases.
- Art Deco Daum Geometric Etch Glass VaseVintage; 1910-1950, French Art Deco, Daum-Nancy, geometric, etched glass vase with spine handles. Fluted and geometric stylized petal design against an etched "Ice" background finish. Marked "Daum/Nancy" on the bottom edge. Dark streak in glass handle is original to the piece and part of the fabrication.
- Blue & Gold Striped Brass & Enamel VaseThis brass and enamel striped vase exudes both taste and energy! Art Deco in design, its urn-like shape has a faint Egyptian quality, mystery, and allure to it. Brass bands are offset by rich, cobalt blue enamel stripes. Although it exhibits a slight patina and a few spots where the enamel is thinner, it remains in great condition! It would look fabulous holding any bouquet of flowers, or just as stunning standing on its own as an object of captivating interest on a desk or shelf! Dimensions: 6.5" height x 4.5" diameter at its widest x 2" diameter at the base x 1.75" diameter opening Weight: 1 pound 3 oz.
- 1930s Vally Wieselthier Leaf VaseVally Wieselthier vase, by General Ceramics, c. 1930s. This Art Deco-inspired piece features a waisted form with a raised leaf decoration that is reminiscent of flames. Marked "VW By General Ceramics." Condition: It is in good overall condition, but does have a couple small chips to the footed base as you can see. Dimensions: It measures 11 3/8" tall and 3 1/2" in diameter at its top.
- Antique Majolica Amphora Footed Vase Turn-TeplitzMajolica Double Handled Amphora Footed Vase in Bohemian Style with Enhanced Decal Panel, Adapted after an Original Painting by Eduard Grützner (c. 1889). The decal on this piece is enhanced with translucent hand-painted enamel over the transfer print – which is an amalgam of three different (but similar) paintings by famous genre painter Eduard Von Grützner. Note from the seller: I cannot confirm the manufacturer of this amphora vase, due to the lack of identifiable markings apart from to say, it is likely from the Turn-Teplitz area of Bohemia and it may be consistent with the output of Gustav Bihl who in 1906 changed the name of his factory from “Robert Hanke´s Nachfolger, Porzellan -, Fayence- und Majolikafabrik” to “Porzellan und Steingutfabrik G. Bihl & Co., GmbH”. Although records are sketchy at best for the Bihl/Kanke factory due to the destruction of the factory in the 1940’s and the forcible repatriation of the German people of the Bohemia region (including the Bihl family and all the German workers), the Bihl factory was well known after 1906 for using 4 digit numbers for their pottery marks – especially on their Gouda style art deco wares. This item, if it is a Bihl/Hanke piece, may have been made during the period of change around the 1906 date, when the new marking systems were being introduced and the old Hanke marks phased out on certain wares. This vase is quite rare. It stands 14-1/4" tall. This vase is in very good vintage condition with a minor chip off the crown in the back and normal crazing on the Majolica sections of the vase.