- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyurethane, Faux leather. Details: medium, solid color, metal applications, logo detail, zip closure, double handle, internal pockets, removable shoulder strap, lined interior, bottom with studs. Measurements: Depth: 5.85 inches Height: 12.48 inches Length of strap: 19.5 inches Width: 14.04 inches.
- Similar itemSelf: 90% wool 10% nylon. Contrast Fabric: 100% lambskin leather. Made in China. Zip front closure. Side slit pockets. Button closures for cape option. Detachable hood.
- Similar itemFlower lace finish ; Concealed side zip closure ; 90% Cotton 10% Polyester ; Machine washable.
- Similar itemRuthie DavisHalle Caged Platform Bootie, LipstickDetailsMatte calfskin upper. 6" covered heel, 1" platform. 5" equivalent. Open toe. Crisscross straps form caged vamp. Curved straps detail sides. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. "Halle" is made in Italy. Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaGladia Leather Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsFloral leather cutouts soften the edge of this Oscar de la Renta cage sandal with a signature, feminine flair. Leather cutouts form cage-style upper. Elastic insets at sides. Peep toe. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. "Gladia" is made in Italy. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemComposition: 75% Polyurethane, 15% Nylon, 10% Metal, Faux leather. Details: medium, solid color, studs, logo detail, zip closure, double handle, internal pockets, lined interior, stiff bottom, removable shoulder strap. Measurements: Depth: 5.85 inches Height: 8.58 inches Length of strap: 16.77 inches Width: 12.48 inches.
- Eileen FisherPlush Cotton Dash Cape with Leather TrimDetailsPlush tweedy knit with leather trim. Spread collar; snap front. Bracelet cape sleeves formed by snap closure. Pockets at front. Handkerchief hem. Cotton/wool/nylon/silk/Lycra; leather trim. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer Please note: Apparel may be available in more sizes: Shop Eileen Fisher Petite Shop Eileen Fisher Women'sAbout Eileen Fisher: Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% poly. Lining: 80% poly 20% spandex. Skirt measures approx 16" in length. Fully lined. Dry clean only. Pleated to waist. Side seam zipper closure.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSuede Buckled Open-Toe Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti redefines the cage bootie with geometric cutouts that work all the right angles. Suede upper with silver hardware. Strappy cage-style vamp with cutouts. Triple-buckle detail at outside ankle. Round peep-toe. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 5" covered heel; 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" pitch equivalent. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.