- Similar itemTulle. Satin. Fringe. Pleated detailing. Two-tone pattern. Sleeveless. Deep neckline. Hook-and-eye closure. Lined interior. Composition: 50% Silk, 22% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester, 8% Nylon.
- Similar itemVelvet lace-up oxford detailed with a metal cap toe, satin laces and polished brass-tone hardware. Grosgrain grim and patent leather back seam. Leather sole. Available in Midnight/Black Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA cross body with exposed zipper pockets tempts your rebellious side. Outside compartments with oversized zipper pulls means you won.t forget where you stashed your phone or your wallet. Sling the adjustable strap across your chest. And flaunt the Celia Cross Body from Vince Camuto with a breezy maxi from our collection. 11.25" W x 7.75" H x 2.75" D. Shoulder strap: 20.5" 1 zip pocket on front, 2 zipper pouch pockets on front. Interior: 1 zip pocket, 1 media pocket, 1 pen loop, 1 open slip pocket.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkWilma Textured Long-Sleeve CoatDetailsTextured wool-blend.Notched collar.Long sleeves.Snap-button belt at waist.Seam pocket.Loose silhouette.Hem hits at knee.Wool/angora.Imported.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat.Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe.Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemCasual sling bag with magnetic closure featuring studded embellishments. This compact style comes with an adjustable strap for versatility. Label: CHARLES & KEITH. Bag Type: Sling Bag. Bag Style: Casual. Bag Feature: Magnetic. Material Description: PU. Dimensions(Approximately): 200mm(L)x70mm(W)x160mm(H) Handle Type: Strap/Chain.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, lace, two-tone pattern, deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening.
- Similar itemWhite wool long boxy overcoat from Céline featuring a gold-tone double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with button down tabs at the cuffs, a tie fastening belt at the waist, two large flap closure pockets to the sides and a central rear vent.
- Similar itemEmbodying the UGG tradition of timeless styling and laid-back luxury buttery pebbled leather meets an easy sling-over-the-shoulder hobo with fuss-free access and hidden magnetic-snap closure. Two side gusset kangaroo pockets; two interior hanging drop pockets; and one interior back-wall zip pocket provide a place for every essential. Overlock stitch and binding accents reference the iconic Classic boot to finish off the perfect pairing of slouchy and chic.