- Similar itemBlack velvet lace-up flat with a gold metal cap-toe detail from Giuseppe Zanotti. The flat has satin laces, gold metal eyelets, black grosgrain piping, black patent leather counter and a small stacked heel measuring 10mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkWilma Textured Long-Sleeve CoatDetailsTextured wool-blend. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Snap-button belt at waist. Seam pocket. Loose silhouette. Hem hits at knee. Wool/angora. Imported. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York: Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Eileen FisherSilk Jersey Bubble Dress DetailsWith a curved skirt, this Eileen Fisher dress sweeps across your knee with an intimate peek. The babydoll-style puts a sweet spin on this LBD. Eileen Fisher jersey dress. Scoop neckline; scoop. Sleeveless. Fitted bodice. High-waist seam. Pleated bubble skirt. Partially sheer hem hits at knee. Silk; hand wash. Imported. Necklace not included. Designer Please note: Apparel may be available in more sizes: Shop Eileen Fisher Petite Shop Eileen Fisher Women'sAbout Eileen Fisher: Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Similar itemLadylike quilting and chains: the link to a pulled-together look. Updated in a range of colors, our Fleming Medium Bag is made of supple leather detailed with a topstitched logo, a unique diamond pattern and two discreet exterior pockets. The clean shape is perfectly sized to hold your essentials a wallet, a phone and even a small makeup case or agenda. Featuring an adjustable strap that can be worn cross-body or doubled and over the shoulder, it’s dressy yet easy a classically chic style for day or evening. Quilted leather. Fold-over flap closure with magnetic snap. Woven leather and chain shoulder strap with 11.5" drop. 2 exterior slit pockets with magnetic snap closure. Interior zipper pocket and 2 open pockets. Can be worn as a cross-body or shoulder bag. Height: 7" (18 cm) Length: 9" (23 cm) Depth: 2.9" (7.5 cm)
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, lace, two-tone pattern, deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening.
- Similar itemChalk wool-angora blend double breasted coat from Alexander McQueen featuring notched lapels, a button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, a pleated A-line hem and rear pleat detail.
- Similar itemEmbodying the UGG tradition of timeless styling and laid-back luxury buttery pebbled leather meets an easy sling-over-the-shoulder hobo with fuss-free access and hidden magnetic-snap closure. Two side gusset kangaroo pockets; two interior hanging drop pockets; and one interior back-wall zip pocket provide a place for every essential. Overlock stitch and binding accents reference the iconic Classic boot to finish off the perfect pairing of slouchy and chic.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat. Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe. Golden logo-engraved bow buckle. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Boxy, slightly rounded coat in a fuzzy, herringbone wool. Shawl lapel. Single button fastening. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Slit pockets. Lined. Color: Black. 46% wool, 20% acrylic, 12% polyamide, 11% alpaca, 11% mohair; Lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining: 100% viscose.