Sale / PriceAll
- Arte Italica
- Arte Italica Giovanna Pewter & Crystal VaseA fluted globe of clear glass is gracefully echoed by the scallops of the Giovanna Pewter and Crystal Vase's trumpet-shaped mouth, a subtly floral detail that gently governs the fall of twigs or stems placed in this elegant vessel. Made from glass and authentic European pewter, this high-quality vase makes an upscale centerpiece in every season.
- Arte Italica Roma Small Round BoxThe Roma Small Round Box is an unmistakably European accent in vintage pewter, its symmetrical turns and simply cut-in decorative rings accenting a pared-down shape. The high knob in the center of the lid allows lifting of the lid. The materials of this metal trinket box are the finest that traditional craftsmanship has to offer - traditional Italian pewter and mouth-blown glass - and the quality of these elements shows even in such a small home accent.
- Arte Italica Vintage Pewter Round VaseSquat, simple shape makes the diminutive Vintage Pewter Round Vase a perfect small-scale accent to taller, more elegant pieces like candlesticks and glassware, changing elevations in a tablescape while contributing a delightfully antique look through its vintage pewter finish. A wide mouth makes it appropriate for displaying large, short-stemmed garden blooms.
- Arte Italica Vintage Pewter Octagonal VaseRough, distressed walls made from weighty pewter add a rustic countryside tone to the graceful silhouette of the Vintage Pewter Octagonal Vase, a geometric home accent handcrafted in Italy. Pewter has a romantic, historic connotation that looks appealingly apropos in the traditional home, and this vase's petal-shaped mouth both supports floral arrangements and emphasizes elegance.
- Arte Italica Giovanna Vase with Pewter StemA beautiful flared glass vase takes on the form of a graceful stylized lily in this upscale glass and pewter vase, a quality European accent for the home with infinite possibilities for styling with foliage and fillers. Its conical bell sits lightly atop a stem of smooth Italian pewter, whose grey glow gives reflective interest to the turns of the classic silhouette.
- Arte Italica Cero Large Hurricane CenterpieceAs chic and well-turned as the finest blown-glass goblet, but sized to serve as a holder for a candle that lights your dinner party or intimate night in with the sparkle of flickering light through crystalline glass, the Cero Large Hurricane Centerpiece has a sleek turned-back lip for a finished look to the wide bell, along with a series of beautifully turned details along the gorgeous stem that elevates it above your well-curated tabletop.
- Arte Italica Ducale Signature Series 2-Handled VaseA pewter band and slim, winsomely arching pewter handles adorn the pure white ceramic of this weighty, impressive vessel, the Ducale Signature Series Two-Handed Vase. Impressed with a quatrefoil medallion, this grand urn-shaped piece is sculptural when empty and adapts to the seasons with the addition of a few branches or wildflowers.
- Arte Italica Giovanna Tealite VotiveAn unusual adaptation of the hurricane-lantern form on a diminutive scale that only highlights its exquisite form, the Giovanna Tealite Votive consists of a glass sphere set in a base of smooth pewter. With its turned silhouette and simple, top-quality materials, this accent is a romantic touch on its own which offers winsome upscale impact when grouped.
- Arte Italica Cero Dome for Tall StandA simple shape with an artisanal quality captured in the curves of its high knob, the Cero Dome is designed to suit the matching Tall Stand - but whenever you want to set apart a high-end treat or a small treasure, this glass cloche can rest on a surface to shield that item from dust and emphasize its special quality. This piece is handmade from clear Romanian glass.
- Arte Italica Ducale Signature Series UrnHandmade in Italy in limited quantities, this artful urn expresses the transitional timelessness of white ceramic and pewter's neutral duet, but it brings a new gravitas and elegance to this now-familiar look. A quatrefoil motif impressed into the Ducale Signature Series Urn emphasizes the grace of its weighty walls, while a lid enhances the container's usefulness.
- Arte Italica Vetro Silver Votive Holder - Set of 2Eloquently speaking of European refinement and timeless elegance, the Vetro Silver Votive Holders, offered as a pair, present scrolls of silver botanical designs that shadow the flickering light of candles placed inside the clear glass globes. Subtly etched and painted by hand, these Italian glass votive holders imbue a setting with quietly romantic refinement.
- Arte Italica Anna Frame - 5 x 7Handcrafted pewter accented with a concentric-dot bead motif provides a grand and graceful presentation for art prints, keepsake ephemera, and family photos. The Anna 5x7 Frame glows with the silky quality of genuine Italian pewter, and its gently arched top, its detail just sufficient for elegance, provides an architectural alternative to the profusion of simpler geometry.
- Arte Italica Festivo Biscotti CanisterRound forms compose the neat, tailored pear shape of the Festivo Biscotti Canister, a countertop jar made from white ceramic and Italian pewter for the European-inspired kitchen. Its bright and authentic look comes from a curvacious silhouette given verticality by a high knob on the lid despite the horizontal detail of etched decorative rings and a swelling jar. A pewter medallion in the ceramic sides adds personality and notes the presence of sweets within.
- Arte Italica Giovanna Vase with Pewter StemThis stately piece, the Giovanna Vase, can serve either as a vessel for flowers, as a container for natural accents, or as a hurricane lantern. Its flaring top is made from slightly rippled clear glass for the prized and subtle wavering effect so often chosen for chic hurricane lights; the base, however, has a turned baluster shape rendered in smooth grey Italian pewter. The combined effect is weighty and attractive in your traditional home.
- Arte Italica Giglio 5 x 7 FrameStaid yet delightful with its artisanal detailing, the Giglio 5x7 Frame was handmade in Italy from authentic pewter, a provenance that shows in its remarkable craftsmanship and superior traditional design. Elaborate corners enhance the photo inside. Place on a side table for a quiet statement of old-world taste and pair with other metallics for a distinctive transitional look in the home.