- People also likedA native of Madagascar, this gorgeous Areca palm will have you dreaming of hot balmy weather no matter what time of year. With over thirteen-hundred leaves, each delicate branch contains a full complement of crisp slender feather shaped fronds. At 6 feet tall, it makes a nice focal point for any living room or office space. Nestled in a plastic planter filled with soil, this ornamental beauty will thrive under any condition.
- Like a soft, billowy cloud on a lazy summer day, this stunning recreation of a Large Hydrangea has an almost dreamlike quality. Perhaps it’s the full blooms that sit atop the bed of lush greenery; or the considerable stems that proudly stand straight, doing the heavy lifting while the flowers rest above. Or perhaps it’s all of these, tucked away in a large Grecian vase. Either way, it’s the perfect piece for beautifying any area.
- People also likedExperience the lush greenness of Madagascar with this Areca Palm and Bamboo vase. With full leaves reaching out into every direction (as if trying to spread its beauty far and wide), you’ll find it easy to imagine you’re in your own tropic paradise, no matter your location. Set in a tall rich brown bamboo vase, this Areca Palm brings a bit of island relaxation to any environment
- People also likedPut down the machete! The Areca Palm with its thick lush leaves is the bane of jungle travel, but perfect for improving the mood of any room. Hailing from Madagascar, the Areca Palm, with its deep rich tropic décor, is sure to delight anyone who dreams of relaxing on a beach surrounded by greenery. Reaching upward at 38 inches and complete with a decorative patterned vase, it’s an elegant addition anywhere.
- People also likedThis gorgeous peony faux flower arrangement is beautifully arranged in a heavy, hand-made glass cylinder vase with acrylic water. Dimensions: 16" Diameter 15" H
Artificial Sansarveria Cactus plants
- Like it to get in stock alerts